Chapter One

Loving an Eye-lined Idiot
Your POV:

I could've sworn the weather forecast said that it would be clear skies today and that I wouldn't even have to THINK about using an umbrella.

So can somebody please tell me why the heck I'm currently standing underneath a tree, soaking wet and freezing my off? I stabbed the numbers on my phone, muttering to myself as I held the device up to my ear. I was greeted with the friendly sound of beeping. No service.

Cursing under my breath, I looked over at the dark, empty streets. My dorm was at least another six blocks away. "At the rate, you actually might get ." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around immediately, taken aback by his words. "Oh shut up Baekhyun." I spat back before crossing my arms, shivering. The perfect, eye-lined idiot slowly walked closer to me, his umbrella almost hovering above my head. "Or maybe you'll die of pneumonia?" Baekhyun commented, a hint of smugness tainting his voice.

"Hmm..or maybe I'll kill you with my bare hands before that happens." I hissed at him and turned away. Baekhyun chuckled and pulled me under his umbrella. "Come on, you loser. Let's go home."

I glared at him and tried to pull my arm out of his grasp but he held on tightly, moving his hand to hold mine. "God, you're hands are freezing." he commented, pulling back.

"I wonder why?" I retorted. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me before grabbing my hand and dragging me even closer to me than before. "Oh whatever," he mumbled. "Be glad I even found you."

Scoffing, I stopped walking. "No one asked you to look for me."

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Oh please, you WISH I was looking for you."

"Baekhyun, let's all just be honest here and tell the truth. You were totally looking for me. Usually, right now, you'd be doing who knows what with your weird friends,"

"Who are your friends too!" he defended. Ignoring him, I continued. "Or you'd be partying up a storm at the other side of the dorms," I paused. "Specifically, with MY roommates."

"Who are also my friends." he muttered. "I have a right to do those things! Don't make it sound like such a crime!" he cried. I shook my head.

"My point is, you didn't see me in either places so you decided to come and find me. And since you did, you're extremely satisfied and are now taking me back to our dorms." I concluded with a nod. Baekhyun gave me a quick glare. "Now now, don't think that this fabulous human being" he gestured to himself, "Would be so eager to find someone as..you as you."

I gave him a "the heck?" face. He patted my cheek, grinning. "Just consider yourself lucky...and honored." he said with satisfaction. I blinked at him before narrowing my eyes.

"I hope you get shocked by lightening." I grumbled. He laughed. "Hey, that means that we're going down together." he held up our hands which were STILL clasped to each other. I quickly let go before realizing we were in front of the dorm. "Go home, you loser." I sighed distastefully. Baekhyun closed his umbrella, shaking it a few times before pushing me through the door. "I'm already there." he smiled. Grunting slightly, I slid my keycard across the scanner and opened the door, not bothering to hold it for Baekhyun. "Rude much?" I heard behind me. Rolling my eyes, I trudged through the halls, gaining a few stares from various classmates. A few moments later, I turned to see Baekhyun innocently staring at me.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME, BAEKHYUN." I grumbled as we finally reached my floor. I flung the door to the floor open when I suddenly heard a loud noise. "SURPRISE! "

All my friends were gathered in our floor's main area, a large, colorful banner that read "Happy Birthday Hana!" stretching across the whole wall.

"So how do feel about me now, princess?" Baekhyun teased. I felt myself turn pink from embarrassment and shoved him away as my friends crowded around me. Despite the craziness around me, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Baekhyun smiling, shaking his head as he made his way to the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I climbed the stairs to the rooftop and unlocked the door carefully. The rain had finally stopped, but the clouds still hung around, as if they wanted to party too. I walked to the edge and sighed, looking at the city lights in admiration.

"So even princesses need to hide from people?" someone wrapped their arms around my shoulders tightly. Looking up, I saw an all-too-familiar face. "You need to stop doing this to me." I grumbled, ducking underneath his arms and leaning against the wall. Baekhyun smiled and turned, placing his two arms on either side of my head. Leaning down, he chuckled. "What if I like it?"

I snorted and punched his stomach. "Cut the crap, you idiot. Every living student on this campus KNOWS that you're the one and only, INFAMOUS GreaseHyun. And as much as I'd LOVE to be loved by you.."I laughed to myself, "I'll pass."

Baekhyun grunted. "Well screw you, Hana."

"I know you want to." I teased. Baekhyun looked over at me, biting his lip. I mentally slapped myself at staring at his mouth and averted my eyes elsewhere.

"And I know you want me to want to." he replied. I blinked again. "Wait what?" I asked. He shook his head. "Never mind." he cleared his throat. "My main purpose is that I came to give you your gift."

"I'm thrilled." I said flatly. He laughed. "Good, you should be." Baekhyun rubbed his nape before grinning sheepishly. "But first, close your eyes."

I sighed. "Are you kidding me Baek?" He shook his head and covered my eyes with his hand. "Close them."

I listened, silently complaining about his demanding-ness. I laid my hands out in front of me, waiting for an object to land in my hand. A few seconds later, I began to speak. "Baekhyun--"

My eyes flew open as I felt a pair of soft lips land on mine. The owner was none other than...

"SEHUN?!" I exclaimed. The younger boy turned pink and bowed. "I'm sorry noona! I just...I just needed to tell you. I really really like you...a lot. And I thought you should know." he confessed, a hopeful look in his eyes. I looked past him to see Baekhyun who gave me a wink before disappearing down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SOOOOOOO~? *grins like Chanyeol* eh? eh? *mentally nudging everyone who's reading*

comment your thoughts and feelings ♥

mwah~

-savemylove