Wet

A Road to Nowhere

-How much…? – you asked as you were trying to catch your breath, feeling the drops of sweat on your back and forehead.

-I’m not sure.. – Eunhyuk once again was staring at a huge map in front of himself and was trying to figure out where you two were. However, you secretly were sure that he had no idea what he was doing as you were now wandering for about 4 hours around the forest you decided to visit as you both had days off that day. Eventually, you ended up here – out in the nowhere where it was so hot that you could already fry some eggs on your non-protected head.

-I knew you would figure the place wrong.. – you scoffed and sat on the stone next to him and the map, not knowing what to do. If there was one thing that was sure it was that you’d both be dead soon because your water had ended.

-Come on.. we should be somewhere here as we started our trip from here..  – Hyuk was pointing a little dot on the map which had to be a small village but was nowhere to be seen. And making things worse was making you angry as hell.

-If you don’t know what you’re doing just stop, ok? – you shouted and got up. Your mind became blank and you felt dizzy, thinking that you were dreaming. Here was your low blood pressure, not helping as always. You managed to take control of yourself  and decided that you’d better protect your head before you got a sunstroke.

-Oh really.. you’re not helpi… - Hyuk tried to fight back as he got up too but he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he turned around and saw you removing your tank top to put it on your head instead. – What.. are you doing.. – he stuttered.

-What does it look like?! – you hissed back as your hair was already sticking to your skull and sweaty drops were pouring down as rain from you. And from him too, though.

    He narrowed his eyes at you.

-Are you trying to seduce me.. here?! – He whispered out of breath, half annoyed and half not believing to his own words. You almost choked at his suggestions and rolled your eyes, tying the tank top as kind of hat. – Lead me. Faster. – You showed him the path in front of you and waited for him to go on, hoping you’ll find the village faster.

-It’s a game for two, you know.. – He hissed back with husky voice, once again narrowing his eyes. A few seconds later, his hands pulled his T-shirt and tossed it around his shoulders, showing his perfect abs. You growled in your mind a bit feeling like a chubby queen next to his looks but.. you just stomped your foot and frowned. Such a tease.

   You walked past him, going straight ahead. The dust was sticking around your bare hands, tights and even on the hair. It was so muggy and hot that you could barely breath and breathing was something important right now because the path was going up and up.. The rocks which were shelling under your feet were not helping as you were constantly on the verge of falling down. You could often hear Eunhyuk’s laughter as you were stumbling over and over again. It had been 2 years and you still loved him as the 1st day you two met, but sometimes you wanted to just look back and give him a good lesson by punching him right away…

    On the other hand, you didn’t want to look back as the sight of his topless sweaty body was bringing up some not so innocent memories..

-Stop laughing – you muttered angrily at how helpless you were. He only chuckled once more before he gasped in surprise. Hearing the loud gasp, you looked ahead and saw a dark, thick and long spot right in front of you. A scream on the top of your lungs followed as you ran back behind Eunhyuk.

-A snake! Goddamned snake! Please, please, tell it to go away – you almost cried behind your boyfriend’s back, trembling at the thought that it could poison some of you two.

    But the real surprise hit you when you realized that he was actually laughing so hard that he almost couldn’t breathe.

-What.. – you stuttered – kill it! Hyuk.. kill it, please, please!!! – your eyes got teary as the fear was invading your mind and soul and he was standing there as an idiot and laughing. Angriness grew stronger but you held your mouth close not to make him angry too and end up being eaten by the snake.

-Pabo.. – he laughed once again and grabbed you by the shoulders showing you the thing in front – it’s a wet spot from the river there! That’s why I gasped.. – he was laughing for real now, looking at your dumbfounded expression.

-Stop it.. – you punched his bare chest, although you really wanted to just touch it here and there. You wouldn’t allow to look weak, although the shame of your delusional brain. The hotness was too much for it, obviously. – It’s not funny.

    You went to the water. Going forward, you actually realized that there was no sloping shore.. It was more like a lake and just an edge between it and the water which would probably cover you if you decided to dive into it. However, you didn’t have any plans of doing it. You reached the cold water and washed your face and hands, admiring the breathtaking nature around. It was like a magical place from a fairy tale. The trees around were so big that it looked as if there were here from the beginning of the time! The sand around the lake was like the one at the beach – fine but clear. The water was like a mirror. You took a deep breath and wondered how you didn’t even see that heaven coming when you were coming.

-It’s magical.. – you whispered, sitting on the sand.

    Eunhyuk was already there, looking around with his big eyes.

-How do you think.. has someone come here before us?  - he asked, looking at the mirror-like water of the lake.

-I doubt… No one is as dumb to lost his way as we did.. – you hissed, still angry that he was laughing at you and particularly ruined your day off when you were supposed to rest.

    He sighed and bent down to look you in the eyes. You, however, refused to do so and kept piercing the sky, frowning to yourself. His warm hand caught your chin and turned your head towards him. It was a habit of his – he was always looking you right into your eyes when he intended to talk about something real and serious. Something important.

-I’m sorry, ok? – He whispered as his eyes widened, piercing right through your heard and brains – I didn’t want to end up like this. I just wanted both of us to relax from our busy schedules but it all went wrong. I promise I’ll  pay off with something nice.. – he winked.

    No matter how ferocious and angry you were. No matter how many times you’d secretly curse him sometimes.. You loved him and his honesty and your heart ached a bit.

-It’s ok, I guess.. – you nodded. His smile grew big and he kissed the tip of your nose, catching your both hands and standing up with you.

    He grabbed a hold of your waist and pulled you in a hug, no matter that both of you were dirty as if you’ve just went out from pig’s place.

-You’re such a pain in the – you whispered, making some patterns on his bare chest and back.

-Oh.. do you think so.. – he grinned somewhere above your head and it felt as if he was actually tightening the grip around you.

-Are you planning to kill me and then leave me here so no one would be able to find me.. – you tried to guess as he started taking little steps forwards.

    You could hear him only laughing there and as you were making steps too, the ground underneath you suddenly disappeared and your shoes touched the water’s surface.

-Oh no you didn’t..

    The cold water almost paralyzed your body and you went out of breath as the temperature contrast hit you right in the lungs. For part of the moment you were there, under the water with Hyukjae in your arms, craving for air. Your legs couldn’t reach the bottom but you managed to take your head out of the water and catch you breath. Your hair was all around your face and there was Hyuk, all wet and laughing at you.

-ARE YOU CRAZY?! – You shouted but the laughing outburst came after as you saw his hair hiding half of his face making him look absurdly.

    He dived once more and you felt his hands across your waste again, pulling you down. You managed to take a breath before your head went underwater once again. You opened your eyes and looked at what he was pointing – the crystal like water was so clear that you could see some beautiful lilies floating above your heads. You smiled, not knowing how long you’ll manage to hold your breath. You pointed at your mouth as a sign that you were going for air as your lungs were under fire, but Hyuk only pulled you by the hand and you started wondering if he was really about to kill you here..

    Your eyes widened just at the time his cold lips crushed with yours. His hands roamed around your body and didn’t let you go as he transferred part of his own breath to you. You, on the other side, buried your hands in his hair. It was the first time doing such a thing. His hair felt like a water plant in your fingers, but still silky. He was almost like an angel as the sun was shining from above. You felt your lungs filling up, giving you passion to give him entrance to his tongue, although there was a small amount of water, too. Bubbles from your breaths started floating towards the surface. Eunhyuk’s hands took your face and put it even closer as he started moving his legs. You? You’ve already forgotten how to live there, passionately kissing and wanting only him. You slowly showed on the surface, gulping air with your nose but still kissing. He turned you around, pushing you against the rocks of the shore. Water was dripping down both of you but it shouldn’t be an obstacle, right? Your both hands pulled him by the neck in a deeper kiss, your nails already leaving small red lines across it.

-Is this.. a.. reward.. – you muttered between his lips and felt him smiling. His mouth travelled towards your jawline and neck as you bended your head backwards, giving him more space. Fireworks started exploding in your stomach as you felt where this was goind.

-Maybe.. – he whispered with a husky voice in your ear as his lips starter leaving butterfly kisses all along your neck, his warm lips contrasting with your already cold skin. The water was now a little bit under his chest.

    You felt as his hand slowly slided across your thight, the other one firmly holding your waist. He slowly put your leg around his waist as the passion in you made you eager for what was about to come. Your lips once again found his and passionately asked for entrance. He chuckled a bit at your impatience as his hand slowly travelled to your …

 

     Loud thuds made you freeze in that position as your heart almost burst. So there was someone here! Someone who could both save you and see you at this embarrassing moment. It was somehow funny as you were both floating right there, not knowing what was happening…

-Do you hear it.. – Eunhyuk whispered as the sound grew  louder and louder. You nodded and turned back, only to see an old car coming towards you.

-It’s our savior! – You almost shouted, pulling away from your awkward and strange position to be just hanging out there and climbed on the rocks of the bank. – HERE! – you shouted, waving your white top.

-What are you doing.. – Eunhyuk almost cried from the water,catching your leg. – Come back..

-Are you crazy?! – You tried to get off of his hand as you kept waving your top.

-But .. but.. – his eyes were filled with anxiety as he pointed down his body and you could see the problem.. in his pants..

-Oh my.. byuntae! You, ert! – You shouted at him, laughing at his “problem”, knowing that you were kind of an , leaving the work unfinished. Not that you didn’t want it. But you preferred to leave it for later (with pain in your heart) , rather than dying somewhere here. The car stopped and an old man and woman waved at you to come to it, although it was filled with some vegetables.

-Ah.. how kind.. – you muttered as you gave out hand to Hyuk to climb back.

    He frowned a bit because it was too obvious that there was something going on as his beige shorts were really out of order there..

-Cover me.. – he shoved you in front of him, walking with difficulty,

-Jump here, sweethearts – the grandma pointed at the backseat, smiling kindly as we greeted and thanked them. – We’ll drive you to the city..ah..how could you come so far?!

-Well..

    The grandpa started the engine and all I could hear now was it’s roars – more like an old beast from a fairy tale. However, I could swear to God that the grandpa frowned a bit looking at the mirror and then winked at the grandma. They both chuckled.

-Be careful of colds, sweethearts, the water is cold – the granny laughed and we both became red as tomatoes..

“They saw us”, could be read in our eyes all the way home..

_____________________

p.s. I was about to add a shirless pic of Hyuk but I'll skip it as I might get banned, right? :d

Just search through "Memories in Hawaii" (Mahalo Ver.) euhehehe ^^^^^^^^^*pedo smiles*