Life's Blossom

Love and Hatred's Blossom

Pathetic. Pathetic was what Baekhyun was called. For what? For the fact that the highest degree he graduated was his middle school year. Baekhyun grew up to be a very mature person and learned to take what people said about him. He was keeping it as a secret until the guy who he thought loved him exploded it to everyone in the school and word got around Seoul.

 

Baekhyun did what he thought was the right thing to do. He chose to become a player and not care for anyone. So how did Park Chanyeol manage to make him fall in love? Well even he himself doesn’t know.

 

“ Baekhyun hurry! We’re late!”

 

“ I get it. I’m coming.”

 

“ Baekhyun!”

 

“ I’m coming.” Baekhyun checked himself one more time in the mirror before running downstairs to his boyfriend who was trying to look angry. Baekhyun chuckled because the other’s pout totally ruined everything. He tiptoed on his feet and pecked the teller's nose before smiling.

 

“ I’m sorry.” he pouted.

 

“ You’re lucky that you’re cute.” Chanyeol growled capturing the other’s lips harshly. Baekhyun smirked wrapping his arms around the other’s neck. Chanyeol pulled him closer by the waist as Baekhyun wrapped his legs around. Chanyeol’s hand travelled down to Baekhyun’s just as a ringtone cocklocked them.

 

“ Haha we should go.” Baekhyun smiled walking out of the house. Chanyeol groaned before reluctantly following the other. In getting to know the other, Chanyeol has discovered not to keep his diva waiting.






≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

 

“ Hello I’m Byun Baekhyun. ” he introduced with a bow before he was gestured to sit.

 

“ Okay. I’ll introduce everyone. Baekhyun this is my mother, father, grandma, grandpa, my hyung Suho and my baby sis Ailee. Guy’s this is the love of my life Baekhyun.”

 

“ Nice to meet you.” Baekhyun bowed before smiling.

“ So Baekhyun. Would you mind if we asked you a few questions?”

 

“ Mom!”

 

“ What? Just to get to know him. “

 

“ It's alright with me. “

 

“ See.”

 

“ Fine. Answer the one’s you want.” Baekhyun nodded before turning to his future mother in law.

 

“ How old are you?”

 

“ I’m 22”

 

“ What’s your occupation? “

 

“ I’m a wedding planner and I work as the secretary at Kim’s Law Firm .” She didn’t seem to be impressed but Baekhyun ignored it.

 

“ Who do you live with?”

 

“ I live alone with my father.”

 

“ What happened to your mother?”

 

“ I don’t know. I was just told she left me and my father.”

 

“ I see. Do you know how to cook or clean?”

 

“ Yes ma'am.”

 

“ What does your father do? “

 

“ He’s a judge. “

 

“ Do you smoke?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ Do you drink?”

 

“ On some occasions.”

 

“ Do you have any piercings or tattoos?”

 

“ No.”

 

“ What kind of car do you drive?”

 

“ Nothing much. Just an audi”

 

“ What...”

 

“ That’s enough. You’re scaring him.” mr. Park interjected.

 

“ Mom why don’t you go get dinner ready? “

 

“ Where did you go to university? “ mr. Park asked. Mrs. Park also stopped seeing that the boy was frozen. Baekhyun froze. This was it. He didn’t imagine telling Chanyeol like this. Chanyeol was going to leave him just like everyone else.

 

“ I didn’t go to college or finish high school. I graduated up to middle school.” Baekhyun confessed shocking everyone. It was about a good five minutes of silence as everyone stared at the boy in utter shock. Education was important so  a dropout wasn’t allowed. That was the Park’s way.


 

“ I don’t approve.” mrs. Park said glaring at Baekhyun in disgust before walking off followed by Chanyeol’s grandfather and grandmother.


.

“ I’m sorry son but we can’t accept you. I hope you don’t take it the wrong way.”

 

“ No. I understand. Nice meeting you.” Baekhyun bowed before running out leaving a dazed Chanyeol frozen in his seat.

 

“ Oppa go after him!” Ailee yelled. Chanyeol nodded and bowed before running out. He reached the gates to find Baekhyun on the sideway crying his eyes out waving his hand for a taxi. Chanyeol ran over and grabbed his wrist.

 

“ Chanyeol?” he called cracking his voice. Chanyeol didn’t say anything and just ended up hugging him. They stayed in that position for a while; neither able to say anything.

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me?” Chanyeol’s voice came out horse breaking the silence.

 

“ I’my... sorry. I was.. embarrassed and...afraid that you would leave me. I couldn’t.... handle another break up. I love you so much.” Baekhyun confessed sobbing into the other’s chest.

 

“ God you know I love you so much but this is something else. You should have told me before we met my parents. I am so sorry Baekhyun. Please don’t forget I love you. I can’t let you live with the family of mine. “ Baekhyun started shaking as he repeatedly hit the taller’s chest.

 

“ You bastard! You said you would stay by my side forever! You said you would only love me! And you’re breaking up with me over this! I hate you .” Baekhyun sobbed harder.

 

“ I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself.” Chanyeol pressed a chaste kiss to his forehead before walking away. Baekhyun ran over and back hugged him.

 

“ Please. Please don’t leave me. Please. I need you in my life Chanyeol. Please.”

 

“ Baekhyun you deserve someone better.” Chanyeol spoke before running away. Baekhyun collapsed on the ground in tears before darkness engulfed him.






 


≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

“ You’re awake.” a bright smile greeted Baekhyun as he woke from his unconscious state. Baekhyun nodded and rubbed his temples. He felt the bandage and sighed.

 

“ Where am I?” he asked taking in his surroundings.

 

“ Hospital. I was walking and found you unconscious so I brought you. I called your number one dial but they didn’t seem to pick up.” Baekhyun started crying at the memory of Chanyeol and his break up. The male was shocked wondering if he said something wrong. He walked over and embraced the sobbing boy.

 

“ Ssh. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. “ he whispered kissing Baekhyun head. Baekhyun nodded before wiping his tears. HE looked at the male and smiled.

 

“ Thank you.. um?”

 

“ Jongin. Kim Jongin.”

 

“ Nice to meet you. I am Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

Jongin helped Baekhyun with the discharge and took him home; not forgetting to ask for the other’s number. As time went by Baekhyun moved on but Chanyeol was still a big part in his heart. Baekhyun and Jongin became closer and learned a lot about each other. Jongin was younger and a dance major. It took a lot of persuading and aegyo for the younger to show him some moves. They hung out a lot and build a strong friendship. They went out doing everything together and Baekhyun was grateful to have met such a wonderful person. They worked at the same place and got closer. Jongin had asked the older out after a year of knowing each other and they have been dating happily for two years.

 

The thing Baekhyun didn’t expect happened and before he knew it; the choice was a dangerous one. THey had hung out like any other day except they didn’t get drunk. They went on a walk and ended up at an abandoned park. They went behind the park into the fields and Baekhyun gasped. The entire outer field was filled with candles. There was a big heart in the middle made with flower petals. Sparks were heard and Baekhyun looked up to see what happened. In the sky there were fireworks that read ‘ Byun Baekhyun I love you and no one will change that. Would you give me the honour of marrying you?’

Baekhyun covered his mouth with his hands and slowly started crying. He looked over ti see the male standing in the middle of the heart holding flowers and a small box. He slowly walked over and embraced the male. He nodded quickly and pecked the younger’s lips. Jongin smiled and slipped the ring on BAekhyun’s finger.

 

“ It’s perfect. Thank you.”

 

“ I should be thanking you.” Jongin chuckled and Baekhyun smiled.

 

“ Are you sure you want to marry me? You know what if your parents don’t like me?”

 

“ Kim Baekhyun!”

 

“ YEs?” Baekhyun squeaked. One was not to mess with Jongin when he was mad or serious.

 

“ I love you okay. I don’t care what your knowledge level is. I don’t care about any of that. All that matters is that I love you and will never leave. Do you understand?” Baekhyun nodded and hid himself in the other’s embrace.

 

“ Sorry. I cry to easily.”

 

“ It’s okay. You’re my crybaby.” Jongin teased and Baekhyun chuckled giving him a surprise kiss.


 


≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

“ Baekhyun?” Baekhyun turned around and dropped his bags in shock. It was the weekend. Three weeks after Jongin had proposed to him and he decided to go out grocery shopping. Jongin had been busy at the office and the male just wanted to make him a special dinner.

 

“ Chanyeol?” Baekhyun choked. The other just came closer and picked up the bags for the frozen boy.

 

“ Thank you.” Baekhyun quickly muttered. He bowed before walking away. A hand grabbed his wrist and he turned around to meet a face he longed for. Baekhyun softened. The male had hugged him and Baekhyun felt weak inhaling the familiar scent.

 

“ Can we talk?” Baekhyun being the person he is agreed and they ended in a nearby cafe.

 

“ So how have you been?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“ Good. “

 

“ That’s good. I am glad.”

 

“ I'm sorry I hurt you.”

 

“ It’s okay. I understand that you couldn’t possibly marry someone like me.”

 

“ That’s not it. It didn’t matter. I just didn’t want you to live with me knowing my family doesn’t like you. I couldn’t give you that life. “

 

“ I get it. I guess I understand.” They stayed in a silence for a bit after that. It was comforting because they were in each other’s presence.

 

“ How are you?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“ Fine. I am actually married.” Baekhyun held his tears back and smiled.

 

“ That’s nice. I'm actually engaged “

 

“ Good for you. I'm glad you found someone who made you happy.”

 

“ Yeah. So would you like to come to my wedding?”

 

“ Of course.”

 

“ Well I have to go home. Nice meeting you again.”

 

“ Yeah. I hope we can get along and make up fot the missed tie.”

 

“ Of course we can. I still love you Chanyeol.”

 

“ I love you too Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol hugged him one last time. They are both happy but they need each other’s presence to stay stable. Though they have other’s to love they still need each other. They are each other’s first and that is something someone can never forget. The blossom of one’s love and hatred is something that will be engraved forever to the end with their loved ones.

 



It's here. Sorry if it's not what you expected. It was originally suppose to be BAekYeol/ChanBaek but I don't know what happened.