Episode 1

Luck-Star

“Hana, dul, set!”

“Annyeong haseyo! Aengcho imnida~!” Five young ladies cheerfully greeted in unison while the camera was filming them. The ladies, being in one line accordingly with their spokesperson being in the middle, were wearing confident smiles in their faces and a very blissful aura surrounded them despite of arriving to their practice studio after finishing their previous schedule thirty minutes ago.

“Do you know what day today is?” The member in the middle asked mischievously and delightedly. They were only told to announce something very important and it was up to them how to conduct the announcing.

“Today is …” The feminine member on her right answered slowly.

“Aengcho’s 100th day!” They coordinately exclaimed and playfully hummed ‘congratulations’ while doing weird dances with their hands.

“Wow, time sure flies fast. I can’t believe it’s been 100 days since May 17” The member on her right added.

“We’re very thankful to all of people who support and love us from the day we first stepped in the stage up to this day.” The member in the middle said.

“Neh, we’re very thankful to our family, friends, and supporters, and of course our lucky charms, cloverleaves!” The member on her left said.

“We won’t be able to stand here and celebrate our 100th day in show business without you.” The member on the left end added.

“As a sign of appreciation to everyone …” The member on the middle started up.

“We’ll be having our very first fan meeting this coming Saturday!” The member on the right end exclaimed. They applauded for the announcement and did the random moves again.

“The details are will be posted on our website, www.primrosefive.com. So, check it out to find out where and what time the fan meeting is.” The member on the middle stated.

“Make sure to check out the website, okay?” The member on her left said.

“Or else you’ll see a very scary Alexandria Yoon.” The member on the left end joked.

“Ya!” The member whose name is Alexandria Yoon exclaimed as the whole group laughed.

“So, see you on the fan meeting!” The member on the right end said.

“This has been …” The member on the middle started up.

“Aengcho! Annyong~” They bowed 90 degrees and waved their hands in front of the camera.

“Okay!” Their manager stopped filming and smiled with satisfaction. The girls jumped over to him and started playing around him.

“Oppa, Kamsahamnidaaaa~!” They all exclaimed and laughed at their manager’s irritated expression.

“Okay, okay! Stop playing around and we still have works to finish.” He turned off his camera and kept it with him since he will be uploading the film video on their official Youtube channel. The girls waited him to tell more details about their next schedule.

“You girls will have an interview for a Japanese magazine later. Tomorrow, our main and lead dancers will be having a photo shoot for Singles Magazine together while the magnaes and leader will be filming for your special episode of Aengcho Showtime. Your show will be covering your preparations for your fan meeting and the event itself. So you girls have to practice still even if we’ve wrapped up your promotions. Your seniors will be having their comeback next month and the management said one of you will be on their new MV, but it wasn’t decided who it’ll be.” He told them. “So, any questions?”

“No event after the Japanese interview?” The lead dancer asked out.

“No party?” The main dancer seconded the question being raised.

Seeing that the girls were waiting for an answer, he heaved out a sigh and already gave up on them. He knew himself he can’t win with these girls. After all, they’re his beloved dongsaengs.

“It was supposed to be a secret, but since I know you’ll keep on bugging me for the night’s event, I’m going to tell it.” He heaved out a sigh again as the girls looked at him with curiosity and excitement.

“There’ll be a small gathering in the dance studio being held by your seniors.” The girls exclaimed due to happiness and exhilaration and hugged again their manager.

“Oppa, Kamsahamnidaaaa~!” They exclaimed once again as they laughed before they started preparing for an interview that was set outside their studio. Few minutes more, they already left their place and went to their destination for interview. Expectedly, their magnae abruptly opened her car window and waved her hand with her arm being stretched up high. She received attentions and few screams while being scolded by her manager and being laughed at by her members. It didn’t take long for them to reach the place and meet the one whom will interview them.

“I’ll ask you girls first as a group, and then we’ll do individual interviews, okay?” The girls nodded and finally, the interview finally started.