I AM NOT AN AHJUMMA

My Rebel Neighbor

Choi Hee Jin pulled her luggage into the luxurious building entrance and paid the taxi driver. *This is it* she thought. *I'm finally living on my own*

She pulled her luggage into the building and pressed for the elevator to come down. *WOOOWW Look at this marble wall. So pretty!!! Omo, and this glass floor. It's so clean. The janitors here must be the top hehe.* 6,5,4....*Come on come on, elevator hurry up. I'm so impatient to see my new apartment.*

A guy wearing a motor bike jacket stopped next to her. His face was expressionless as he waited for the elevator to come down.

Hee Jin subtly peeked at him through her hair. *Hmm..tall figure, handsome face..so y!!! Seoul is the best place ever* she thought. She giggled to herself and smiled like and idiot.

The guy looked at her like she was crazy and entered the elevator. "Yah! Are you coming in or not?" he yelled at Hee Jin.

*Huh?* Hee Jin was knocked out of her daydreaming and back to reality. "Wait what? ..oh..yeah!!!" she replied. She grabbed her luggage and entered the elevator. She pressed the floor #17 and looked at the guy. He make no motion to press his floor.

*Okay. He'll realize at some point*

 

Floor 15, floor 16..

*He still isn't realizing??? Should I tell him. OMO what if he's a that's come to take advantage of me???* Hee Jin suddenly started panicking and searched frantically in her purse. *Pepper mint spray c'mon where are you???????*

Floor 17..

*Aish nevermind, just run to my apartment as fast as possible.* She looked back. The guy came out at floor 17 too. *OMO SO HE REALLY IS A . I gotta protect myself!!!!*

She turned around suddenly and performed one of her kungfu moves: the sprawed crane....only to fail and land on her back. -___-

The guy looked at her. She stood up quickly and addressed him. "Excuse me. I know that I'm a very pretty girl but I have to tell you that I already have a boyfriend. He's very big and strong..-"

*Oh oupss..* The guy looked at her with his hand on the door knob.

"Hey ajumma, I don't know what you're thinking but I live here now stop bothering me." he said coldly and entered his apartment and slammed his door. Hee Jin was left in anger, shock and surprise.

Her face turned red. *Oupss..this is so embarassing. ..WAIT WHAT???  AJUMMA??DID HE CALL ME AN AJUMMA??*

"YAAH U RUDE BASTARD!!! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING OKAY!!?? AND WHAT??AHJUMMA??? IM ONLY 19 OKAY GET YOUR INFORMATION STRAIGHT. I'M PROBABLY YOUNGER THAN YOU OKAY U AHGHUSSI!!!"

Humph. Full of fury, she opened the door to her apartment and pulled in her luggage. *Already a bad neighbor. WHAT IS THIS???!!!*