New Beginnings

Story of Fate
*School bell rings*
Hi I'm Miki, I'm an average girl who attends an average school wih an average life in this town. Not much happens here, although it is a peaceful town. 
"Bye guys see you tomorrow!"
Oh, I just remembered I still haven't studied for exams next week  *sigh* I'm lucky tomorrow's Sunday. Oh I'll still need to clean the storage house when I get home.
"I'm home!" 
I live in a small house with my mother, young sister and grandfather.
"Oh, Miki your home." Said my grandfather an elderly man of short stature with white hair holding a cup of tea while watching television.
"How was school today?" Said my mother, a woman with average stature with her short black hair tied in a bun as she is washing dishes.
"It was good, I have an exam soon" I replied.
"Oh Miki, the storage house is beginning to clutter, could you clean the storage house later today?" Said grandfather.
"Of course, I'll get to it"
I walked towards my room through a short corridor to set down my school bag. 
*sigh* I eventually fell onto my bed. A strange dim glow of bright blue light caught my eye, I began to look around but couldn't make out what it could be...
"Ah, I still need to clean the storage room." I suddenly realized 
As I left the house and walked twords the storage room A strange feeling came through me as I touched the door of the storage room and a glow of light shown brighter then before though I thought I was imaging it. 
*swoosh* I opened the door of the storage room.
I took a broom resting on the side of the door And started to sweep the floor and clear the room to make space. I came across many things, A pile of old news papers, a small dusty chair, a cracked vase, old fabrics, old worn scrolls and many boxes. but one thing caught my eye.
In the corner of the room, I saw a gleaming pale blue light that shone so bright. As I walked closer I noticed a glow coming from my chest, a glow that radiates warmth with pale blue coloring, as I approached closer the light shone brighter. As I saw what it was the light was being emitted behing a small hole in the ground covered by wooden planks and seals, As I attempted to lift the planks it wouldn't budge as I kept nudging at it the seals burnt away in blue fire and the wooden planks broke into peaces, the light radiated the room and I fell into the open hole. As I fell in I kept falling, it seemed endless falling into the light, I was petrified and couldn't move...
"Hey..." "Hey can you hear me?..."
"Ahh!" I yelled and started to swing the broom in front of me
"Ouch!"
As I opened my eyes I suddenly saw a boy with black hair and dog like ears with dark yellow eyes wearing a black kimono staring back at me, with his hand on his head.
"who are you?" I said in a frightened tone
"Eh? Well I'm Haruto, Who are you?"
"Oh, I'm Miki, sorry about hitting you on the head" Is this a dream? I thought to myself, I suddenly fell in a hole and woke up here. I looked around and noticed I'm in a grassy plain next to a large well in the ground with trees nearby.
"It's alright, What are you doing here? You were asleep in the field when I found you." 
"I'm not sure how I ended up here, the last I remember was falling into a hole after seeing a bright light coming from it" I explained to Haruto.
"That sounds strange... Ah, I think I know someone who can help theres a girl in the village who knows a lot about these things. Come with me to the village."
"Alright" I agreed to follow Haruto.
As we began to walk twords a forest I asked Haruto where he was taking me.
He replied that he was taking me to his village where he says their is someone who might know how she got here. As we walked I noticed that Haruto has also has a tail. Ears? A tail? How strange, I thought to myself. I grabbed his tail. 
"Hey! What are you doing?"
"Hu, how strange. You got a tail too."
as we walked out of the forest we saw a small village in the distance.
"Ah, this is your village? I was just in the storage room a few minutes ago."
"Come on we're almost there!" Said Haruto 
As we reached the village, I noticed everything seems as if it's in the edo period. Villagers wearing old era clothing and no sign of modern technology. A small black cat caught my eye beckoning me to its direction above a house.  
"were here"
we came upon a shrine within the village, with a high arch at the entrance as we walked into the shrine a girl ran up to us.
"Haruto!" The girl yelled as she ran up to us.
"oh, i see you've brought a friend with you" said the girl.
"Hello I'm Mia Miyamoto, I'm the shrine priestess of this village." She said in a happy tone
"Hello I'm Miki Kiyoda, I'm a student. It's a pleasure to meet you" I replied
"I found her sleeping near the old well in the fields" Haruto interrupted 
"My how strange, what was she doing there?"
"were not sure ourselves. That's why I bought her here."
"Could you help?" I said
"Ill try my best, come on follow me" Mia said leading us to a room on the right of the shrine As we entered the room we sat down Mia poured cups of tea. I explained to Mia that I encountered the light and discovered a hole on the ground, I fell into the hole and ended up in the fields near the village where Haruto found me. 
"That is a strange matter, o