Chapter 09

I Love You, Goodbye!

 

~~~ I Love You, Goodbye! ~ Chapter 09 ~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

 

We stayed at my house for the rest of the day, trying to catch things up, what we’ve been missing for the past months.

We’re officially back!

I have so many feels right now, I want to shout it all to the world, but it would never happen right? It will create such chaos for sure.

After dinner, we sat at the couch in the living room, flipping thru channels while having some conversation.

"Could I ask you a question now?"

"Absolutely." she replied, placing a kiss on my jaw.

"How are we going about telling Seung Gi and the rest?" I felt her body tense as she bit her lip. I brought my hand around the back of her neck and cautiously coaxed her face within inches of me.

"Yoong…" I whispered. "We. I said we. I'm not letting you tell him alone, do you understand me?"

Swallowing hard, she nodded. "I do, but could we not talk about him right now?"

I searched her eyes. I could tell she was nervous, and I knew the risk she was taking was far greater than mine, but I also felt confused at that point. "We have to talk about him, Yoona."

"I know we do." she answered, lifting her hands to my cheeks. "It's just that he doesn't get back until next week. I just want right here and now to be about you and me. Not him, just us, Oppa." She found my perfect mouth again and kissed me ferociously with nothing more than wanting to rid Seung Gi from her thoughts.

I tightened my hold around her waist and groaned into . She slowly pulled back and looked at me. "Tomorrow night, okay? We'll go over everything tomorrow night."

"Alright, but you have to swear to me that you won't say anything to him before." I smoothed my hands through her hair. "I want to be there. Again, this is us."

"I know this is us. Thank you." she whispered, leaning her forehead against me. "But, honestly, I haven't even answered his phone calls."

"Okay, I just want to make sure…"

Yoona placed a silencing finger over my mouth, and I smiled.

"Stop." she said, removing her finger as she replaced it with her lips. While my tongue swept through , she tried to relax her nerves down from the conversation.

That didn't take too long at all.

"You're staying with me tonight again, I assume." I whispered, my mouth grazing over her jaw.

She tilted her neck to the side as my kisses moved down her collarbone. "I can't. We have a whole day practice tomorrow, and I need to be at the practice room by eight in the morning."

"Whole day?" I asked as I lifted her arms up, gently pulling her sweatshirt off.

"Yes, whole day." She unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side. "Why do you ask?"

Focusing my eyes on her luscious s, a reverent smile broke out across my face. Wetting my lips, I remained silent.

Yoona placed a finger under my chin, bringing my gaze back to hers. "Why?"

I pulled her into my mouth and started kissing her. "Why what?" I asked, nipping at her lip.

"Taecyeon…" she laughed. "You asked for my schedule."

"Oh, right." I chuckled, swiftly removing the shirt from my body. "You said you can't stay with me because you have practice whole day tomorrow, correct?"

"Yes."

"Don't you all know the steps already?" I clipped, sweeping my hand beneath her knees as I rose to my feet and carried her to my bedroom. "I mean, it’s only practice."

"No, it’s for our comeback okay." she laughed.

Placing her on the bed, I watched as she slid her body toward the pillows.

I quickly shed the rest of my clothing and climbed under the blankets with her.

"There's nothing I could say to you, wait, strike that. There's nothing I can do to you that would make you change your mind about staying with me tonight?"

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "I really can't. But I'll let you try to convince me." she laughed.

"Mmm, you run a hard bargain." I breathed out, feathering my lips along the curve of her neck. "But I'll take it, Miss Im."

Over the next several hours, both me and Yoona thoroughly enjoyed dessert, multiple times. Though I hounded and harassed her a little bit more about spending the night, I couldn't get her to stay. But by the time I brought her home, I just can’t take my hands out of her and decided to take the night with her again, and the location, her bedroom in her own home.

Lucky no one’s home again! We must have done something good in our past life that we had these houses alone for us, again.

It was past midnight now and suddenly she asked…

“Do you wanna build a snow man Oppa?” We were lying now in her bed, after the endless, okay you know what that is.

“Hahaha Yoong, so you’ve watched it already?” I asked twirling some strands of her hair.

“Actually I haven’t still. The Unnie’s have watched it already, and feels like I’m the one’s who haven’t seen it still.” She said pouting.

“Oh okay, you want to watch now?” I asked grabbing her iPad from the table near the window.

“Oh excited! I guess I’ll be in already! Hahahah!“ She said as she grabs her earphones from the bedside table. Yeah, not minding our ness with eachother, I guess we’re so used to it. LOL!

Just after the movie ended, after a small talk about the movie, I looked at Yoona and saw that she’s already closing her eyes but still listening to what I was saying.

“Oh okay, you better sleep now. I know you’re so tired and you need that for the practice later. Good night My Goddess!” I said as I kiss her forehead and hug her from behind. I then pulled the blanket up to us. And doze to sleep. Good night world!

At around seven in the morning I left her house just as she was preparing to leave for practice.

“I’ll go ahead Babe.” I said as I take a kiss from her as she was busy tying her shoelace.

“Take care Babe, and call me when you get home already okay? I’ll give you a call once practice is done. I love you.” She said as she stand up and gives me a hug and kissed me passionately.

“I love you.” I said as I was biting her lower lip.

“Aaaaah Oppa!” She moaned as she punched me. That must’ve hurt.

“I’m heading first. Bye.” I closed the door and headed to the elevator.

Not minding the people around me, recognizing me or not, I walked out confidently from the elevator and into the hallway, out of the apartment complex and into the streets.

I’ve got nothing to do today. So I decided to take a walk. Just to contain these feels.

With my body racing with excitement and my heart soaring with a love unlike any that I'd ever felt, it was all that I could do to make my way home without getting into an accident. My mind replayed the last forty eight hours repeatedly, like a vivid movie, a vivid love story. To hell, I was in love and now I truly felt like a god.

Now I had it all.

I knew I looked like a goofy lovesick fool but I know I’m the happiest man now. Now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~ Keep The Faith! ~~~