Chapter 11

I Love You, Goodbye!

 

 

Hey hey hey! Here's one quick update for you guys... Still sorry for the format, still using my phone!

 

Enjoy yah! ♥~

 

Would love to read some comments... and upvotes! Hehehe! Thanks!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

We were so engrossed with the practice and didn't even noticed the time. Manager oppa walked in the practice room to tell us that we are going now to the old SM Building to do some wall art. Something like vandalizing or something.

As we are now inside the van that will take us there, my phone rings. I'm guessing Seunggi... well he's been calling me since this morning, asking if we could meet later. And I haven't answer him yet.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said sarcastically.  

Tiffany and Jessica who's with me in the same van looks at me, questioning the tone I had. 

I let them look at my phone screen and see who's calling.

Lee Seung Gi. 

To be honest, my mind's in total wreck right now. I love being with Taecyeon, but I don't want to hurt Seunggi's feelings too. It's been fun riding the ship with him and I don't want to just put it to waste. 

"Oh hey... what's up?" I asked.

Tiffany and Jessica's been supporting me through this. 

"Oh later? Uhm yeah. Sure. Uhm I have to tell you something too. Yes, that would be great. See you then." I said as I put down the phone. The Unnie's then look at me, questions in their eyes.

"Oh, yeah. We'll meet later... and I think I'll tell him." I said playing with the things inside my bag.

"Oh okay, parking lot again?" Tiffany said. Then all of us laugh.

"Yeah, the parking lot." 

"You know what Yoong, we could really tell who's the one and who's not." Jessica said as she looks at the driver from the mirror. Lucky he's on earphones. Better not speaking so loud. Well, privacy!

"How?" I asked.

"You know, the world may know that you're dating Lee Seung Gi now. Yes, those news were true. Look, one to two hours of date, he'll pick you up at the parking lot. Going through drive-thru's and will eat at a parking lot again at Han River Park. And that's your routine for the past four months. And he doesn't even just for ones take a step in your apartment. While the other one, he's been free to come and go in your apartment, even sleeping there. Like, who's the realy boyfriend and who's not? Now Yoong, explain that." Jessica Unnie explained. Then I look at Tiffany and she also nod. 

"I don't know. I really don't know. I guess, Taecyeon and I are just too used to be open to each other eventhough we are not together anymore." I then explained. 

"Like, I'm free to go to their house. And he's free to come to mine. And as for Seunggi, I really don't know also." 

"I guess Unnie and Abeoji haven't meet Seunggi til now?" Tiffany asked. 

I nod. They haven't still. When the news broke, that's also the time that they got to know that I am now dating Lee Seung Gi. 

Unnie and Appa have been still hoping that Taecyeon and I will be back in each other's arms. And 'til now they are still hoping. And that's the reason I haven't still introduce Seunggi to them. How unfair is that for him huh? 

"Well to be honest too, I did wish you guys will be back together eventhough we know you're with Seunggi now." Tiffany said honestly. And I saw Jessica agreeing to what she said and nod.

"Well I do too." I said cheerfully. Then we three all laugh together again. 

Just as the car stopped in front of the old SM building.

 

We happily did some spraying into the walls of the old SM building. Its like some group of highschoolers vandalizing the streets. Lucky SM did agreed to this.

Half way thru, some staffs from SM brought a ladder, we may want to spray the higher area. Well I want too. But then Hyoyeon beat me to the ladder first. 

"Aaaah Unnie, I should have do it first." I said pouting.

"Yah, who's older huh? Let me do it first. Hold the ladder for me." She said. Well, that's Hyoyeon. So I let her first. And hold the ladder.

We where so enjoying what we are doing right now. Looks like rebellion yah!

Many passersby where so fond watching us spraying the wall, but then one passerby stole my attention. Must be a Taecyeon fan. A high school student I think, coz she's in a uniform. She's got this green stuff hanging in her backpack. So cute. Then I realized its an OkCat stufftoy, hanged in her bag. 

"Yah, Im Yoona, I nearly fell. Hold the ladder." That's when the time I realized I was not holding the ladder anymore.

"Oh sorry unnie." I said full of aegyo.

Minutes later Hyoyeon's done and its my turn.

I climbed the ladder holding a pink spray. Oh,I look at the vandals and I saw that it's all pink. Too bland. Then I remembered the girl that passed by. 

"Uhmmm Yuri Unnie, can you give me the green spray please." I asked Yuri who's near the stack of sprayers.

I then noticed Tiffany and Jessica look at me. 

"Ooooooooooh green..." they teased.

 

We went back to the new building and started the practice again. At around 9PM we ended the practice.

Driving home, my phone rings, it must be Seunggi, but no, it's Taecyeon. 

I let it ring and ring until I reached a red light. That's when I answered the call.

"Oppa..." I said sweetly.

"Hey, you didn't pick the first ring. You busy?" He asked.

"I'm driving, heading home." I said looking from side to side. 

"Oh hey, I'll just call you back when you arrive. Drive safely." He said in concern. Oh, I'm just a block away from the building. 

The moment I step out of the car I called Taecyeon directly.

"Oppa... why did you call?" I asked as I waited for the elevator. 

"Uhm, can I come over?" He asked. 

How to answer? Okay, I can do this...

"Oppa, I'll be going out with Seunggi. But it would just be quick." I said slowly.

"Oh, uhm you gonna tell him about us already?" He asked.

"Uhm, I still don't know Oppa. I'll let him know, slowly." I said, trying not to hurt Taecyeon.

"Oh okay." That's all he said.

Then silence.

"Oh so you wanna come over later after?" I asked, just to lighten his mood.

"Oh, I guess I'll stop by later." He said, and I know he's not in the bestest mood now.

An hour later, Seunggi called saying he's in the parking lot. To be honest, I'm not in the mood to go out now. I was thinking of Taecyeon. He must've misunderstood. Ah, I'll just talk to him later, and will try to let him understand.

We are now heading to this drive thru and order some food. I just let him order whatever he wants and drive us somewhere. I was so not in myself now. He taps me lightly, that's when I realized we are now in the Han River. 

"So here's for you." He handed me a drink and burger.

"So yah know, I was being casted in a new drama again." He said happily. 

"Oh really, well congrats Oppa." I said, well I'm happy for him. Really.

"Oh I remember you said you have something to tell me?" He asked as he takes some strands from my face.

"Well, you know we'll be guesting in a lot of variety shows for our comeback. And I'm just getting ready for some questions that they may bombared me. Would you mind if I'll just stay shut about our relatioship? Like I want our privacy, really, but these people may force me to reveal something, so you wouldn't mind if I'll just smile to them yah?" I said not even looking at him and just sipping at my drink.

"Well I wouldn't mind at all. You know how I value our privacy you know. But if you want to reveal something, you may. Your decision is your decision Yoona." This is what I like about Seunggi, he's been so good at handling this things.

"Oh okay. Thanks!" I said.

We then stayed there for a couple of minute, just talking randomly. And then a message came.

"Will stopped by later. Early flight to Tokyo tomorrow. Might as well spend some time before flying. Love you!" Okay, that was Ok Taecyeon. And he's flying to Tokyo tomorrow. ! I need to head home now. 

Oh well, the life of a two timer is just so insane. Forgive me please!

Seunggi must've noticed that I'm in such rattle, but waaah, I don't want to hurry him. 

"Oh something wrong?" He asked. 

"Uhm, yeah uh a friend just texted me saying that she's in the apartment now." I lied. 

"Oh, we should go now. You wouldn't want your friend to wait." He said. Oh my God Seunggi, if only you know the truth. Sorry.

Well, Seunggi's been so naive about the things.

 

Seunggi's P.O.V.

I hurriedly drove back to Yoona's apartment complex. I wouldn't want her friend to wait for her just because we went on a date. I don't want to have a bad record on her friends yah know. 

Just fifteen minutes later we arrived at her building and went directly to the parking lot at the second floor. 

"Goodbye Yoong. Say hi to your friend for me." I said as she walks out the car and went directly to the elevator. 

"Yes Oppa. Message me then when you're home alright. I'll go ahead." She said as she waits for the elevator.

I waitef for her until she went in the elevator, just to make sure she's safe in.

She waves at me when she walks in the elevator and that's when I started the car and drove off.

I never have meet lots of her friend actually, for those four months that we are dating, I haven't even meet her Appa and Unnie. I want to meet them, but never did it happened. I don't why, uhmmm it feels like Yoona doesn't want me to or our schedule just doesn't match. I just want to properly introduce myself to them and ask for their blessing yah know. Well, I don't want to pressure Yoona for that, okay I'll wait for it. 

As I drove just outside the building, I saw a familiar guy walking to the entrance of the building. I then hilt to a stop and observe the man, lucky he stopped and takes a look at his phone and turn around, seems like he's observing if someone's following him. 

And that's when I knew who he was. The person I am jealous since then. 

I don't know what he's doing in there. Oh I didn't really want to drove into conclusion, he must have had a friend who's coincidentally living in the same apartment as Yoona. 

Well, I know Yoona and him had this intimate relationship for like two years but its all in the past now. I'm proud to say that I'm the present and positively for the future. 

But why do I have this feeling that he's that friend who's gonna meet Yoona now? Well I know they're exes now, but I know too, that they've become bestfriends. 

Now something's been pushing me to go back and went to Yoona's unit. But no, she's a big girl now, and I know she won't cheat on me. I trust her. Trust her?