Beggining??

Forbidden Love

Have you fallen in love with someone that you know it’s wrong but feels so right? Well I’m gonna tell you about a story how it all started and how it ended.

She’s Kwon Yuri, and she’s in love with her brother’s girl.

 

Let’s start shall we?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s mother and Seung Gi’s father remarried each other when Yuri was still 7 and Seung Gi was 10. Time passed by Yuri is in good terms with her new family but decided to keep her late father’s last name. Seung Gi treated her as his little dongsaeng and Mr. Lee, treated her as his own daughter. There was no sibling rivalries until that day—the day when Yuri met her, sadly, that certain her is with someone—particularly her brother­.

 

It was already time for dinner. Seung Gi was out with his mom for groceries, while their dad was still at work. That leaves Yuri all alone in the house since it’s her week-off as a chef at the highest paid hotel in Korea. She rarely gets a break so she was happy she could spend the week with her family. She really misses them, she’s 24, successful yet she has a really soft spot with her family.

Setting up the thing in the kitchen, she heard the door bell rang. She immediately stiffened as she remembered what her brother said before heading out with their mom.

 

 

 “Yuri,” Seung Gi called for Yuri. Taking her eyes away from the screen to look at his brother, “Yoona’s coming, and if we’re not here yet, can my little sis make her feel at home?” Seung Gi asked his sister which Yuri nods.

A smile crept in Yuri’s face, “Really?! Thanks Yuri-ah~ you’ll have a good quality time with her alone Yuri.” Her said as he hugged Yuri and grabbed the car keys and went outside.

The smile on Yuri’s face slowly turned into a worried look. She was excited and nervous at the same time. I mean who wouldn’t? Right? After all, Yuri was just head over heels to Yoona, her brother’s girlfriend.

 

 

Hearing the bell rang once more Yuri shook off from her trance and hurriedly gets the door. Panting. Breathing heavily. Anxiousness. Nervousness. That was going on with Yuri as she opens the door—revealing an angel in disguise with its most breath taking smile; surely Yuri’s hyperventilating right now.

“Hi Yul~!” Yoona greeted Yuri, it might be a simple greeting to everyone but to Yuri, it’s enough to make her fall in love with the girl again and again and she’ll never get tired of it.

Yuri smiled a little, not knowing what to do or how to act in front of Yoona. It’s always been this way since the first day they met. How they met was still fresh on Yuri’s memory 3 months ago like it just had happen yesterday.

 

A deer dressed in white. A deer that has a great appetite. A deer that is annoying. A deer that could effortlessly make her smile and laugh. A deer that looks like angel. A deer that made the butterflies in her stomach flies. A deer that made her catch her breath. A deer that she slowly learns to love secretly. A deer……..that her brother owns. This was the thoughts that were running through Yuri’s mind during Yoona’s sleep over to their house.

Yuri and Seung Gi’s parents decided that it’s appropriate that Yoona should sleep with Yuri since they’re both girls which Seung Gi and their parents agrees. Yuri didn’t complain nor agree, she just smiled and continued eating.

This was the mistake that Yuri had done—falling in love with her brother’s girlfriend. They we’re getting ready for bed. Mr. and Mrs. Lee was already in their room. Yuri had just finished her shower.

She was about to close the door when she saw Seung Gi kissed Yoona on the forehead and bid her good night. Yuri shook her head and closes the door but didn’t locked it since Yoona’s still outside.

Yuri was only in her night gown when she slid into her side of the bed. The door creaked open as the figure enters Yuri sighed and prayed that may the God above help her from above that prevent her from doing things that might affect her brother’s relationship.

The bed shifted from the weight that has been added. Yuri felt someone tapped her lightly but paid no heed since it’s impossible for Yoona to do that. “Yuri-ah?” Yoona whispered as she leaned close and shook the figure lying down with her back facing Yoona stirred and looked behind with her eyes closed—afraid of what she might do if she lost control of herself.

“Yes? What is it Yoona-ssi?” Yuri asked. An alligator laugh was registered in her ears which made her open her eyes. Blinking a few times before landing its focus on a certain girl leaning her head backwards with one hand holding her stomach literally laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

Yoona’s laughter was contagious that Yuri was laughing along with her. “What so funny Yoona-ssi?” Yoona stopped laughing and points at Yuri cutely.

“Me?” Yuri chuckles then smirks, “What’s so funny Yoona-ssi?”

“Nothing~ you just look so cute when you said my name with your eyes closed.” Yoona said as she beams a smile at Yuri.

Blinking once. Blinking twice. Yuri found Yoona fun to talk to. “Oh? You mean like this?” Yuri did an Indian sit, imitating Yoona. She slowly closed her eyes then smiled. “Yoon—“

….

…..

…..

Yuri’s mind automatically shuts down after she felt a pair of lips pressed against her. She was about to pull back when Yoona sneaked an arm around Yuri’s waist and pulled her closer and the other hand was in Yuri’s nape kissing her deeper.

Yuri wasn’t responding so Yoona made the first move and bit Yuri’s lower lip which the made her part , Yoona took this as an advantage and plunge her tongue in. Yuri eventually gave in and kissed her with the same hunger.

“You look so damn y Yul~” Yoona growled in the midst of their heating session.

Yuri just moaned in response. They didn’t want the kiss to end but for the sake of air they had to.

 

Yuri’s face is turning red due to what she recalled from her memory. She invited Yoona in with her head hung low.

“Make yourself at home Yoona-ssi.” Yuri headed back to the kitchen.

Yoona hugged her tightly from behind, inhaling the scent of the girl she craved for since their first meeting. “Yul~ I told you to call me Yoong or Yoona.” Yoona purred and tugged Yuri’s ears sensually making the other girl moan.

“Y-Yoong…”

 “god, I love hearing you moan.”  Yoona said and made Yuri face her as she cupped her face and gave her a sweet kiss then pulled back smiling like it is a normal thing for the both of them to do.

“Why are you doing this?” Yuri asked trying to break free from the hug but fails. Yoona may be skinny but hell she’s strong.

“Why can’t we?” Yoona rested her forehead in Yuri’s.

“You love my brother.” Yuri stated.

In which Yoona hummed in response then she looked at Yuri directly in the eyes. “But,” Yoona stopped to give Yuri a peck before continuing

 

 

 

 

 

 “I love you more Yul.” And with what Yoona said, Yuri kissed her like Yoona’s lips was her prey she’d been wanting to eat.