Confession

Before You Go

Sungmin sneacking into Kangin's room isn't something Kangin expected. 'My only chance is tonight...'

Sungmin climbed on Kangin's bed and hugged the latter. "Mhhhmm..." Kangin jerked in his sleep with the sudden touch. Sungmin poked the other's cheek. "Hyung, are you asleep?" Kangin isn't answering at first but then, he talked in his sleep. "Yeah." He straddled on Kangin's belly and asked again, now with tears flowing. "Hyung, are you asleep?" Kangin didn't answer now. "I guess I should go... seeing you for the last time is enough." Sungmin sighed while wping  his tears as he got off the bed. He is about to turn around and go to the door but his hand is suddenly pulled.

"Don't go... I am  just trolling you saeng." Kangin said as he smirked at his dongsaeng. Sungmin quickly jumped into Kangin and hit his head. "Ouch!" Kangin rubbed his head. "What is that for?" He asked Sungmin jokingly, but he stopped as he saw the other breaking down in tears. He cursed himself for this. He hate it when his Minnie is crying, specially when it is because of him. He hate himself when he hurts Sungmin, and when he can't protect Sungmin despite his strength. He feels stupid now.

"Aigoo..." He said, sitting up and wrapping his arm around Sungmin. "I am sorry..." Sungmin cried harder now. "I just wanna see you hyung, before I leave tomorrow!" He said, and this words gradually sinked in to Kangin's mind who is busy registering his thoughts. "Ohhhh..." He said, shocked. "You told me you'll go to the military next year!" Kangin said as he pulled away from the embrace. Sungmin looked down, as he quite regretted not tellng Kangin about his departure. "I told you to tell me everything you are doing!" Kangin said as he buried his face on his arm. "Do the other members know about this?" He asked the younger, but won't answer. "How could they..." Kangin shed a tear... Then a pool of tears. "Why didn't you tell me Ming? Answer me!" He said as he shaked his dongsaeng's shoulders but Sungmin won't really say a word. "Why do you always make hyung miserable? Since then you always made me cry and suffer and my heart die!" He shouted, voice filled with pain and undeniable sadness. "You didn't make me feel special like the other members! All these years I know that this fanservice of KangMin isn't real at all! This is fake, you aren't really approaching me first, I can take to be the second ot third or fourth but you just approached me when all of the other members are nowhere. I am just trash to you Sungmin, but as possible, I always make you feel special, because you are  my first priority. You are the most important loved one to me." He said his piece now, and is about to leave the dorm for some peace and soul-searching but Sungmin quickly stood up and hugged him from behind. "DON'T GO FOR NOW YOUNGWOON-AH!:" He said while hugging the other, with tears still flowing down, wetting Kangin's shirt.

"Why will I not go? I can't take the pain in my heart anymore.." He said, opening the door but Sungmin held on his leg and begged for him not to go. " It is really a wrong choice to love you... Hyukjae is right." And it took some seconds to register what Kangin had said. "L-love?"  He said, standing up. Kangin stopped on his tracks, as he realized he said it all. "I.... I should go back to my room I guess. You, you should sleep also." He said as he opened his bedroom door and is about to close but Sungmin's leg got caught to it. "AHHHHH!" He yelled, and Kangin hushed him because the other's might wake up as well. "I will let go of your leg, if you wouldn't go inside my room." Kangin said but Sungmin is too fast, and he entered Kangin's room. "What do you want now?" Kangin asked. "You..." Sungmin said as he knocked Kangin down his bed. "Hey what are you..." Kangin was cut on his words when he felt Sungmin's soft lips on his. Sungmin's tongue began Kangin's lips like it is a candy. Kangin, getting overwhelmed with the heating up scene, held on Sungmin's hips which made Sungmin gasped and accidentally open his mouth, giving way for Kangin's tpngue to enter. Kangin explored that hot cavern which made Sungmin go crazy, wanting for more. After many minutes, they parted to breath for a while. Kangin looked at Sungmin who is breathing heavily and panting. "What is this all about?" He ask. "Idiot. I love you as well," He said as he straddled on Kangin. Kangin can feel the heat all over his body and he couldn't stop himself anymore, seeing Sungmin on top of him move like a y star. They kissed again with passion, roughly and aggresively, and Kangin whispered to Sungmin, 'Are you sure you really want to do this?" Sungmin answered between their kiss, "Yes, I am 100% sure."

 

They didn't just had . but them made love. The long-hidden and undying love that they only expressed to this moment...

"Remember the first time we met?" Sungmin asked as he lied down beside Kangin. "Yeah." he chuckled, as he remembered:

Kangin is very late... For lunch. He really wanna eat after the training. "I am very hungry. What should I buy?" He thought to himself. He ran to the nearest store selling burger (he really saved for it, burgers are expensive those days). When he is about to bite the burger he bumped into a rich boy who is also about to enter the entertainment. "Ohhh... Sorry." He spilled over the catsup/ketchup over the boy's clothes. The rich looking boy stood up and smiled, "it is okay, I got extra clothes inside my bag." And as Kangin looked at the boy, he asked. "Um excuse me, are you crossdressing as a man?" The boy looked annoyed but then he burst into a laughing mess. "What is the problem miss?" Kangin asked innocently. "First of all," Sungmin said between his laughs, "I am not a girl." he smiled again and entered the entrance hall. "I .." Kangin said as he looked at his burger which is on the ground now but he still ate it. "Food are expensive these days.." He thought.

"You look thinner before  then. Sungmin said jokingly. "Yeah I do, i don't know what happened to me now." He laughed. "Maybe you got stressed." Sungmin said ashe caressed Kangin's face. "Yeah, because of the SJ activiities and you as well." He said which made Sungmin blush. "I remembered my reaction when i learned you are my bandmate, the day they appointed us as Super Junior." Sungmin mentioned. "At first I am sad that 'Four Seasons' that is my supposed-to-be bad didn't continue, but I am glad it didn't. I learned more about you. I always remembred your face since that first meeting." Kangin said as he kissed Sungmin's temple.

They reminisced those moments of their so-called fanservice.. the Don't Don era, where they played on awarding events like they are a couple and won't care about the audience who kept on yelling "KangMin!". That one dream concert where they performed 'Don't Go Away'.

"Remember that dream concert? KangTeuk moments hurt me that much..." Sungmin sighed. "Eh? Ohhh... I remember that. Is that why your face during the performance looked annoyed?" Kangin smirked. "Yeah, I even cried after that." Sungmin giggled. "I really wished that is you in Teukie hyung's place that time." Kangin smiled.

"Those moments are too many to even record on one diary." Sungmin said. "You keep a diary?" Kangin is shocked. "Yep. Wookie influenced me. I even wrote once on it on Chinese." Sungmin said. " What did you write in Chinese there?" Kangin asked. "N-Nothing..." Sungmin looked away from Kangin. "What is it?" Kangin tickled Sungmin which made Ming laugh and giggle. "Okay okay... My ual frustration, about you." He answered, head down because of embarrasment. "It is okay. I also experienced that, when you dressed up as Seo In Young, on a show. I even forgot we are on front of camera." Kangin replied as he hugged Sungmin tighly.

"But in all of those moments that I can't even count, the event i love teh most is on a fanmeeting. Is that RoadMovie?" Kangin smirked. Sungmin blushed for a moment. "That is when you d my , on front of many people." "And that is also when videos of that where my hand slid down your got out. Eunhyuk also held my hand which is caressing your  , but I won't nudge." Kangin smiled brightly. "And when Donghae caress my , you grabbed it tighter. It was one of the happiest moments of my life Youngwoon." Sungmin said as he kissed Kangin again. When they broke away, there is silence.. in that silence, there is a heart-wrenching anxiety between them... Um, no. It isn;t anxiety, their fear has a reason... They would separate for 2 whole years. Sungmin broke the silence with a fake cough. Kangin is not in tears, which glimmer in the moonlight. and Sungmin could only hug him tighter than ever. "I will come back, Youngwoon..." He said as he held his lover. "I will not love anyone else Ming..." He said as they laid down and hugged asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sungmin, we have to go now." Leeteuk said as he carried one of Sungmin's bags. Sungmin won't move from where he is standing. "Are.. Are you waiting for Kang In?" Eunhyuk suddenly asked and he froze on the spot. Sungmin just nodded and held back his tears. "But we need to go now saeng..." Leeteuk said, with pain and tears. "I already said goodbye to other members. Can Iw ait for Kangin hyung to wake up... Even for 5 minutes?" He said, and Leeteuk consented.

 

"10 minutes ahd already passed Ming. Should Iw ake him up?" Leeteuk asked and instantly Sungmin said a 'No'. He is about to leave and get out of the dorm when... "Ming-ah..." Kangin said as he pulled Sungmin to his embrace. "Youngwoon..." He said as he cried harder. "Can.. Can i take him at the military site as well?" Kangin asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk, knowing this secret love, nodded and they went inside the van. As they reached the destination both of them felt an overwhelming pain and sadness..

As they got off the van, they stared at each other, tears b from their  eyes. "Time to say goodbye..." Sungmin said, giving his lover one last hug. "See you at 2016... I love you Lee Sungmin." Kangin smiled. "I love you too Kim Youngwon." Sungmin replied as he entered the military site.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

NO SCENE, as i said XD

 

Thanks for reading. I appreaciate very support.

SUPPORT KANGMIN TOO!^^