Off

Winter Sea

~~~NEXT DAY~~~
 

I slowly opened my eyes, the sunlight met with my eyes so it kind of sting a little and it made me fully awake. I got up and went into the bathroom. As I'm drying my hair, I checked the clock of what time it is. 5:30am. 

 

 

Yes! I still have a lot of time before we go but what airport outfit should I wear? hmm...

 

 

 

I finally decided what I'm going to wear and I thought it's super cute and comfortable too! I will have no problem in falling asleep in the airplane.My tummy started roaring in hunger so I went down to my kitchen and cooked ddeokbokkie and some pancakes. When I just finished washing the dishes, I looked at the clock and it's already 6:30am! Time flies too fast. 

 

 

 

Well, I gotta make sure this house is clean before I leave...

 

There are some things that are not in place and some are dirty so I still cleaned for just a bit and then I looked at the clock making sure I'm not late for the departure. My eyeballs almost fell out of their sockets when I saw the time. It's already 8:30am! Oh my universe! I have to hurry up and get dressed. I moved as fast as lightning then I ran fast to Yoora's house.

 

 

[My outfit (c) mashiiimarooo]

airport_by_mashiiimarooo-d3avgkv.jpg


" Yoora! I'm here! Open the door! " I said as I knocked to Yoora's door then Mrs.Park opened the door " Oh, Hyerin, you're quite early, come in first and take a sit, just wait for Yoora, she's just getting her hair done " Mrs.Park smiled at me

 

 

" Early? but my clock said that it's already 8:30am? " I asked obviously I'm confused as I drag my luggage inside. " Oh I think your clock is broken, it's only 7:30am dear " Mrs.Park chuckled  " Do you want some orange juice dear ? " She insisted and I nodded then she came back with a glass of orange juice " Thank you for the juice Mrs.Park ! oh, and btw are you coming with us to the trip ? " I asked "Oh! Me? no! I'm just staying here so you two can have fun together! " Mrs.Park said and went to the kitchen. Footsteps can be hear throughout the room.

 

 

That must be Yoora...

 

 

" Oh, Hyerin, you're quite early? come let's eat breakfast first " She said

 

" Oh sure but I'm just going to eat some since I already ate back home " I smiled and she nodded. We went together to the kitchen where Mrs.Park is preparing our breakfast.


It's a relief that Yoora and I are fast-eaters, were now here at the airport and we just entered since Yoora and Mrs.Park are having a hard time saying goodbye to each other. Dramaaaasss.

 

" Okay, let's go to the check-in " Yoora said and I followed her and of course. Good thing that the line is wasn't that long and were only 10 minutes in line then we went to the waiting area, waiting for our flight to be called.

 

 

5 minutes later

 

 

"  Flight 007 boarding to busan, you may now enter your plane, Thank you " The Announcer said

 

 

" Let's go Hyerin " She pulled my wrist and The flight attendant checked our passport, now were in the plane0

 

 

" Yoora! there are two vacant seats here! " I said and I put our luggages in the shelves

 

 

" I'm so excited, Yoora where are we going to stay ? "  I asked her

 

 

" Oh my mom let us stay at our beach house and my cousins are already there yesterday " She said while watching a movie that I don't know it seems dramatic so I just looked away and trying to find a good position to sleep.

 

 

 

A/N ~~~
 

 

It's May 18, 2015 and I just revised the story and the plot will still be the same, Ik just arranged some typographical errors and grammatical erros ☺ I hope you like this chappie! :D I worked hard on this lol

 

 

Upvotes and Subbies juseyoooo~
 

 

 

 

2014™LuluCjarm©