Surprise?

Unexpected Surprise.

Seohyun woke up in a very good mood, with a large smile on her face the girl walked around the apartment checking each room and would fist pump when she saw each room was empty. 

She glanced at the clock that 10:30 am and did some math and grinned a even bigger smile before sending a text message. 

To: Taylor 

Come over, I've got the day off and all the girls are going to be out until 6. 

After she sent the message Seo began to pick up around the apartment making sure it looked decent before she took a pair of sweat pants, a shirt that was to big for her (two things she'd never wear infront of her members)  and clean underclothes into the bathroom with her so she could quickly change in after she showered. 

Fresh out of the shower in her oh so comfortable clothes Seohyun dried her hair with the towel that laid around her neck. She felt herself get butterflies in her stomach when she heard the knock at the door and restrained herself from running to the door. 

Opening the door she was greeted with a girl about the same height as her with dark brown hair she had the most beautiful hazel eyes She wore a black beanie, a blue plaid shirt, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. In her hands she held a bag of sweet potatoes, flowers,and the Adventure Time season 1 & 2 dvd.

"Hey there, beautiful." the girl greeted Seohyun, who blushed and stepped aside allowing the girl to enter.

The girl took off her shoes leaving them beside the door and placed everything everything she held on the table to her left and wrapped her arms around Seohyun's waist.

Seohyun looked at the girl smiling "I missed you so much Taylor." she said wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck.

"I missed you too love." Taylor responded sincerly before she leaned in and closed what little distance was between the two. 

Breaking the kiss because of their need for air both girls stared at each other with a goofy smile on their face. 

"Come on Taylor, let's watch Adventure Time." the younger of the two said, grabbing the dvd from the table and some how managing to steal a kiss from the elder girl. 

The elder girl followed Seo into the living enjoying the time she was spending with the girl, she sat on the couch and waited for the girl to join her.

Seohyun sat on her girlfriends lap and laid her head on her shoulder occasionally kissing her neck. 

"You know Seo, you look absolutly gorgeous in these clothes." Taylor said admiring the choice of clothing her girlfriend wore.

"Your only saying that because these are yours." replied the younger of the two, her eyes on the tv screen. 

"That's just a bonus, you could wear anything and still look stunning. Hell..eh um I mean heck you could wear the bag that gogumas are sold in and look like a model." responded Taylor with a light blush. 

Seo looked at her girlfriend blushing and reached her hand out to caress the her face. "You're not so bad yourself T, I love it when you wear these shirts." the younger whispered in her ear as she dragged the hand that was caressing her girlfriend's face down to the front of her shirt, she then began to Taylor's shirt while she kissed her neck. 

Taylor slid her hands beneath the Seohyun's shirt, her hands gradually moving upwards towards their target. The elder girl smirked "My, oh my, Seo. No bra?" she said in a husky voice as she cupped the youngers . 

The girl arched into her girlfriend's touch wanting more. "I know how you can be sometimes so I didn't want to risk having to buy a new one." 

T nodded her head in agreement while she began peeling off her girlfriend's shirt tossing it somewhere then laid her on the couch. She to took off her plaid shirt along with her undershirt throwing them in a random direction.

Hovering over Seohyun's bare chest, Taylor leaned down kissed down Seo's neck to her collarbone making her way to her . 

With the tv playing and both girl's caught up in the moment they didn't hear the door open, nor did they hear the quiet giggles until it was too late. In walked in Jeti and Yoonyul and damn were they surprised. 

Yoona wolf whistled at the sight in front of her.

"You go maknae" cheered Yuri

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?" Tiffany yelled.

"U- Unnies what are you doing back so e-early I thought you all later " Seohyun said covering up her chest as she looked for her shirt, glaring at Taylor for just throwing it anywhere. 

"I BET YOU DID. SEOBABY. UMMA TAUGHT YOU BETTER" 

Taylor quickly handed Seohyun her plaid shirt to put on and stood in front of her blocking her from everyones gaze. 

"You need to put on a shirt T" whispered Seohyun drinking in the sight of her girlfriend in her bra and jeans, unable to resist the urge, Seo slid her hands over the older girls well sculpted abs. 

"Steph baby calm down." Jessica said trying to difuse the situation before it got out of control. 

"CALM DOWN?! YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?! DON'T TELL ME TO ING CALM DOWN JESSICA JUNG!" 

", If I were I'd duck, dodge and run. Hell Fany has been unleashed." Yuri warned Taylor who nodded in appreciation. 

Taylor did just as Yuri suggested and lasted quite a long time, she ducked things being thrown at her, ran around the apartment with a angry hell fany after her, but alas she couldn't dogde every punch that was swung her way by Tiffany. 

"Holy Sica, Tiffany knocked out maknae's girlfriend." Yuri annouced. 


Whew there we go. 

Should I continue this or stop it right here? 

Comment please, did you like it or did ya hate it.