When he has a nightmare (Kevin)

When he has a nightmare (Kevin)

You look over to Kevin, his face was sweaty and his eyebrows furrowed. When he started whimpering you sat up and tried to wake him.

"Kevin,wake up," You shook him. His eyes started to slowly open up, as you shook him. He sat up immediately and hugged you.

"____, you're alive," You could feel him smile against your skin. You pushed him away and went out to get something to wipe away his sweat. You came back with a glass of water and a cloth.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You asked. His eyes wavered and then he began talking.

"W-We got into a fight, and I said some things I shouldn't have and you stormed out," He began his voice cracking a bit, "I followed you, of course, you didn't listen when I said look out and y-you got hit by a car," he sobbed.

"Kev, I would never leave you," You told him and you wiped his tears away.

"I love you so so much," Kevin said looking you straight in your eyes.

"I love you too," You said blush creeping on your face. "Let's go to sleep," He cuddled you in his arms and his breathing became slow as he fell asleep.

"I love you," You kissed his cheek

. -----------------------------------------------Wahh this is my first scenario so please be nice! You can leave request or you can leave your opinions!! Thanks for reading!

 
Preferences
 
Preferences
 
Preferences
 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
Deutsch
 
Español
 
Français
 
Italiano
 
Português
 
Русский
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences