Home

Ji Hoo's Turn

(Ji Hoo's POV) 

As I walked off the plane i thought about the girl i was coming back to. Of course, i was also coming back home to my best friends since Childhood. As i thought of them, a smile came to my face. I was certain thet Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, and Yi Jung would be happy to see me.

I reached the front of the airport, where i called a car for myself. Shortly, it arrived. I instructed the driver to take me to Shinhwa High school. During the drive, i wondered why Jan Di instructed me to go after that peron. i also wondered why she begged her to stay for me. She made it clear that she liked me. Wouldnt she want her to leave so hat i would would be available. But then I thought back to the speach Jan Di made when she begged her to stay for me. th?id=H.4906361416843372&w=263&h=161&c=7

'He only smiles around you. I fear that if you leave, he will never smile again. Please, for him, stay.' is what she had said. Is that why she had done it? So that i would smile? I was drawn out of my thoughts as we arrived in front of the school. I exited the car and headed to the f4 HeadQuarters. But when got there, i found it deserted. Then I recegnized Jun Pyos voice from the Cafeteria. Probably an f4 announcement. I thought to myself. I Smirked and wondered what dumb idea jun pyo had come up with this time. I headed over to the Cafeteria just in time to hear his announcement, wth?id=H.4600022896609631&w=250&h=169&c=7hich th?id=H.4622107623491128&w=266&h=179&c=7made me freeze in my tracks.   

"In the name of f4, Guem Jan Di is now the girlfriend of The Great Gu Jun Pyo. any act against her will be an insult to The GReat Gu Jun Pyo. ARASSO?!".