Noona neomuyepo

Because You're MIne

"Noona neomuyepo. Micho,replay,replay,replay" Jonghyun sang, looking at MiYoung

"I'm no noona." You glared at him and stood up from seat.

"Chagaman." He grabbed your wrist, stopping you from walking any further away from him," I need your help with something."

You let out a sigh, he is your bestfriend so of course you would help him

"What color balloons do you prefer?Light blue or regular blue?"

"Light blue, why? you asked.

"Haha it's nothing , don't worry about." He smilled " You can go now =)

"oppa"

" hmm?"

"uhh..aissh nothing."  You gave him your typical eye smile "galgeoya" and you walked to your classroom.

-on the phone-

" Ahh, Onew hyung, you got it right?

" Aigoo de Jonghyun , you told me so many times. I got it okay haha."

"What's all this crap in my house?!?!" Minho yelled in the background 

"ahhh, I got to go!" Onew hangs up while Jonghyun started to laugh.

~2 hours later~

You are waiting in front of a bubble tea shop for Jonghyun who called you to meet him 

 

"Jonghyun oppa told me to give you this unnie" A cute little girl handed you two big light blue colored ballons with a note attached on it.

" Awh kyeaopta, komawo" 

You smiled and looked to see what the note said

<3 Meet me at Ppyontae Grand Rooftop. I'll be waiting for you^^ <3

"Aish, why does he want to meet there now?" You scratched your head in confusion.

~At the location~

 

"oh, MiYoung-ah" Minho called your name fom behind

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo oppa *you gave a bow*

"Aigoo, don't be so formal with me Miyoung-ah you're going to make me feel old and I'm only like 4 years older haha "Minho came and gave her a hug

"So, are you here to see Jonghyun ?

"Ah ne, where is he oppa?

"He is on the rooftop. Come on I'll walk you." Without time to react he quickly walked you to the rooftop and closed the door behind you.

"Ah oppa?"You said in a confused state

You tried to walk around but it was too dark . The light and you let out a gasp.

 You looked around and the rooftop fillied with your favorite things like the light blue colored ballons and beautiful night lights, cute teddy bear's of all sizes, a big poster of you and Jonghyun in the 1st grade. It was simple decorations but it was cute.

"Do you like it?"

You turned around to see a smiling Jonghyun dressed in all white 

"Oppa, what's all this?" You walked towards him. He took out a small black box, making you stop. "Oppa..."

"MiYoung is neomuyepo.' He smiled, opening the box to reveal a simple but cute heart shaped locket. " Seung MiYoung would you be my girlfriend?"

You just stood there , shocked at what Jonghyun just said. You couldn't believe Jonghyun was asking you to be his girlfriend. You have liked him since you were young but you never told him. You have been waiting for this day to come and it is finally here. Is it real?

"Youngie" (his nickname for you)

You looked into to his eyes, he looked worried to what you would say.

"D-Do you really l-like me?"

"Ne, I've liked you for a long time but was to shy to say anything. So...what do yo-"

Without giving him time to finish his sentance you quckly say "Yes!" without any hesitation you tackled him with a hug, causing him to laugh.

"Because you're mine and only mine..stay with me as long as time let's us okay. I'm not much, but I'll make you happy and give you all my love. "Saranghae MiYoung-ah <3"

You just smiled ,shook your head and rested your head on his chest. " Saranghae Oppa <3"
 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong , Elli_Seung here . I hope you all enjoyed this one shot of Jonghyun and you ^^. This was a story by my unnie MusicBeliever0493 you may or may not know her but she is a great writer  and you should check out her stories. But yeah sorry for any grammer mistakes >< i looked over to get as many as i could find. If you find any don't be shy comment and tell me. Revision is best ^^