Final

Opposite

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol .
Two people who have different personalities and contradicting.

Myungsoo doesn't like sweets .
Sungyeol likes sweets .

Myungsoo is more quiet .
Sungyeol is talkative or we can say that he can not be stay quiet..

Myungsoo prefer to sleep .
Sungyeol can't not to be silent . He will continue to move to and fro seeking activities because he would get bored if he stay quiet .

Myungsoo doesn't like crowds .
Sungyeol really likes crowds . He said he could roam anywhere and Myungsoo would have trouble looking for it . He is pleased to tease Myungsoo .

Myungsoo likes black .
Sungyeol likes pink . And Myungsoo hate pink .

Myungsoo dioesn't like rollercoster .
Sungyeol really likes rolercoster . He thinks that rollercoster is very enjoyable .

Myungsoo like sunflower .
Sungyeol prefer roses . He said it's romantic .

Myungsoo likes action movies .
Sungyeol likes horror movies . He said that action movies is cruel . = _ =

Myungsoo is cool and emm.. a little bit cold.
Sungyeol is warm and mushy .

Myungsoo is not a romantic person .
Sungyeol like things that smell romantic .

Myungsoo likes Sungyeol  .
Sungyeol likes Myungsoo .


rewind <<<<<

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol .
Two people who have different personalities and contradicting.

Myungsoo doesn't like sweets .
Sungyeol likes sweets .

According to Myungsoo, just looking at Sungyeol, any food just has been tasted sweet for him. And again, he said that Sungyeol's face is sweeter than any sweets.

Myungsoo is more quiet .
Sungyeol is talkative or we can say that he can not be stay quiet..

Myungsoo prefer to keep silent so he could hear Sungyeol's voices linger . He really likes Sungyeol's voice . He thinks that Sungyeol's voice is  like a lullaby . He liked the sound of Sungyeol . Love it. Because Sungyeol's voice is really shooting him . Yes , although it may sound disturbing. But as long as Sungyeol's voice sounded cheerful , it's enough for him to feel happy .

Myungsoo prefer to sleep .
Sungyeol can't not to be silent . He will continue to move to and fro seeking activities because he would get bored if he stay quiet .

Not because Myungsoo is a lazy- , but because sleep will relax his mind . He thinks with sleep he would also dreamed of Sungyeol's beautiful face  . One more thing , when you are sure he was asleep , he was not really asleep . He knew that Sungyeol will never be silent and will quickly get bored . He is pleased teasing Sungyeol . He knew Sungyeol will come to him and begin to disturb him , and when Myungsoo will wake up and trap Sungyeol into his arms . Kissing him with all his heart . Myungsoo will not let go until they both will sleep together hugging each other .

Myungsoo doesn't like crowds .
Sungyeol really likes crowds . He said he could roam anywhere and Myungsoo would have trouble looking for it . He is pleased to tease Myungsoo .

Myungsoo reasoned because it is definitely a lot of nasty men out there who will surely look at his Sungyeol with their nasty looks. He doesn't like sharing his beauty Sungyeol to the public . In addition to that's for sure if in the crowd , his Sungyeol will never be silent . And of course he will lose track of Sungyeol and it will take a comparatively long time to find Sungyeol . And it always ends with a jealously.Handsome man and nasty man one by one will appear around his Sungyeol .

Myungsoo likes black .

 

Sungyeol likes pink . He likes all about pink and feminine. And he does not like black .

Black . The colors are so gloomy , isn't it? Sungyeol  often mocked and denounced Myungsoo as Myungsoo likes black . He said it was not at all beautiful . Black color is gloomy and dark . That's according to Sungyeol . But do you know what Myungsoo say to Sungyeol ? Myungsoo said , " What the use of the others color ? For what ? and  what's wrong for liking a gloomy colors when I already have a lover who is very very and even more than enough to dye my life ? "

Myungsoo dioesn't like rollercoster .
Sungyeol really likes rolercoster . He thinks that rollercoster is very enjoyable .

Not because he doesn't like . Actually he likes it . It's just that when they are finished playing the game,he would feel dizzy and would lose track of Sungyeol . Ah , and one more thing . Maybe Sungyeol said he liked the rollercoaster and he thought it was great fun . That is only the beginning , after that he will complained that his stomach is ache and his head is dizzy . And Myungsoo doesn't like seeing his lover in pain .

Myungsoo likes sunflower .
Sungyeol prefer roses . He said it's romantic .

Myungsoo never said he doesn't like roses , He likes it , but he likes that yellow flowers . Brightly colored sunflowers .Describe the joy like a sunflower . And he thinks it represents Sungyeol . For Myungsoo , Sungyeol's personality fit perfectly illustrated with sunflowers . Favored by anyone , cheerful and of course beautiful .

Myungsoo likes action movies .
Sungyeol likes horror movies . He said that action movies is cruel . = _ =

Why Myungsoo choose to like more an action movie than a romantic drama ? Because according to Kim Myungsoo an action film is more fun and exciting . But according to Lee Sungyeol that genre is cruel . There was no sweet side in it . There's only murder , shooting , martial arts or whatever it is, that make him often ​​to hug Myungsoo's body or hiding behind his boyfriend . But it's that Myungsoo like. Touch of a Lee Sungyeol . How Sungyeol will be very clingy to him , how Sungyeol will whine like a child to him , using aegyo so Myungsoo did not continue the movie . And Myungsoo like it . Very adorable .

Myungsoo is cool and emm.. a little bit cold.
Sungyeol is warm and mushy .

The perfect combination of warm and cold . Are not the two will complement each other ? When Myungsoo become a very, very cold and impressed annoying, only Lee Sungyeol can melt that  frozen heart and hard as ice  . Not only that, Sungyeol is the only one who can paint a smile on Myungsoo's handsome face .

Do you know , what exactly is behind the cold Myungsoo ? He would be cold to anyone who tried to approach Sungyeol . He is like having a radar for those people who are utilizing Sungyeol and anyone who is sincere to make friends with Sungyeol . I don't know for sure but he would know . Because he is an over protective , perhaps ?
Again . He doesn't like to see Sungyeol cry . HIs cold expression is not merely the expression of the cold . He just doesn't like to see Sungyeol cry and it makes his heart ache . He will do anything to avenge those who had made ​​his lover cry . And do you know what ? Lee Sungyeol's cries sometimes be a secret weapon to melt the heart of a Kim Myungsoo .

Myungsoo is not a romantic person .
Sungyeol like things that smell romantic .

True if Myungsoo is not a romantic person . He could not show his romantic side to Sungyeol . While Sungyeol very fond of romantic things . Sometimes he is very disappointed with himself why he couldn't act like a romantic couple, woogyu example . Often he tries to be romantic but it always fails . But Lee Sungyeol,someone who really like a romantic thing never disputed. Sungyeol thought , what a Kim Myungsoo does for him , although it's not a romantic thing,what Myungsoo did is enough to prove that Kim Myungsoo loves Lee Sungyeol . Lee Sungyeol philosophy of life since he met Kim Myungsoo is no need to perform a variety of romantic ways to show your boyfriend that you love your boyfriend . And Myungsoo prove his own way in love with a sweet namja named Lee Sungyeol . With his overprotective attitude , with his cold personality , with a mature attitude and of the affection that only a Lee Sungyeol can feel it .

Myungsoo likes Sungyeol  .
Sungyeol likes Myungsoo .

That was back then . A long time ago when they first met . The first time they exchanged glances . The first time they exchanged smiles . The first time when they first knew each other . The first time when they shook hands .

AND IT FIRST,

NOW

 

Kim Myungsoo loves Lee Sungyeol .
Lee Sungyeol loves Kim Myungsoo .

And it is a fact that can not be denied.

 

 

 

 

*~~*~~*

Hey guys, so what do you think about it ?
hope you will like it .. yeah, eventhough there are some erors over there..

so leave your comment, so i can improve my writing skill and english of course~

Thank you for reading ^^

so much love from me, Pooh ^^