First day of the year

Happy New Year

 


 

1/1/2014.

It is the first day of the New Year.

But even thou it was supposed to be a holiday, there were some schools and universities that weren’t taking days off.

This university here is one of them.

The automatic doors of the tall building opened, and two girls walked out. One girl was stretching and took a deep breath, inhaling the cold air. The weather was good today, it wasn’t too hot nor too cold, it was perfect, just small wind.

The girl sighed in content and grinned from ear to ear; she skipped happily and sang out loud, “It’s finally over!”

Shaking her head at her friend’s childishness, the other girl smiled softly, “For a 19 year’s old girl, you act way too childish, you know that?”

Pouting, the girl turned to her friend and held her hand, “but Unnie, I’m happy! This was giving me so much stress!” she raised her fist in the air, “Now I can finally relax and be lazy! Hehe.”

Chuckling, she hit her friend’s head lightly, “You can’t be lazy yet. We still have other exams you know.”

“Pffsh of course I know, but!” she turned to face her Unnie, with her eyes glinting, “You know, today is New Year.”

“And?” her Unnie looked at her as if waiting for her to continue.

“Can we go to the movies today?”

“You know M-”

“Pleaaaseeeeee!” the younger one pouted and was doing a cute cat face. Actually it looked more like a puppy face but she liked cats more so she thought she looked like one.

She sighed, “Fine then, but I have to get home early, I have an exam tomorrow.” She couldn’t say no, and her dongsaeng knew it too. Her Unnie was way too nice for her own good, not like the younger one minded it thou.

“Yush! Let’s go, I parked my car near here!” the younger pulled her Unnie along the parking lot, and stood in front of a white lexis.

“Wow, it’s still in one piece. Didn’t you say you bumped some kind of rock last week?”

“Yah! Unnie!” she pouted, as she unlocked the car, “I’m not that reckless to break my car…” her Unnie just chuckled and got in.

“Anyway, do you have anything in mind?”

“Huh?” the younger blinked while she was checking the mirrors of the car, “For what?”

“.. The movie…”

“Oh right! No, no, nothing.” She smiled sheepishly, “I just wanted a change of air, hehe!” she buckled her seatbelt and looked at her Unnie, “Do you want to watch anything?”

“Hmm” the elder tapped with her finger, trying to remember the movies that were on the cinema today, she smiled as she remembered a movie she wanted to watch for a while, “ah! ‘Frozen’! I wanted to watch that, can we go to it?”

The younger just shrugged at that, “Sure, I don’t mind anything. Ah don’t forget to buckle your seat belt” with that, she drove out of the parking lot and to the nearest mall which was 40 minutes away.

 


 

“Unnie, do you see any free park?”

“Hmm,” the elder one looked around scanning the full parking lot; it seemed that there were a lot of people out today, well it was New Year, and most people probably had the day off, so they were out with their families. “No.”

“Lucky them… having the day off while we have exams…” the younger one mumbled as she was driving slowly to check if anyone was leaving, but to her dismay, no one was.

Her Unnie chuckled and shook her head, “Yah, you will bring bad luck to the whole country, and next year no one will have a day off.”

“Will, good! So they suffer too.” she stuck her tongue at her Unnie then looked back in front. Her eyes widened as she spotted a family getting to their car to leave, she quickly drove next to them.

Just in time, when that car left the park and she was about to take their place, another speeding car came and tried to take that park. Neither of them slowed down until they stopped, only inches apart from each other.

The girl’s eye twitched. She glared at the driver in front of her.

HONK!

HOOONK!

HOONK!

HOOONK!

“Stop it! It’s too loud you are going to grab attention.” Her Unnie sighed and looked at the car in front of them.

“But, it’s not fair! I saw it first!” the younger pouted.

“How do you know? Maybe he did.”

“Will I- …” she stopped to think for a sec, “I just know, ok?” she continued pouting.

Knowing how stubborn her dongsaeng can get, she just gave up and sank in her chair getting comfortable, this might take a while.

The other driver losing his patients, rolled down his window and honked again, “Yah! Go back and let me take this park!”

She rolled down her own window, “No! I don’t want to. You go back!” she honked back at him.

“Why you little…! Ahh!” he winced as he got hit by the person sitting next to him, “Yaaah! Hyung, why did you do that?”

The person next to him shook his head, “You’re causing a scene, you know that?”

“Will, it IS her fault not mine, Hyung!” he pouted at his older friend.

“And how is it her fault again?” the older one tilted his head as he stared at his younger friend behind the wheel.

The younger one just shrugged it off “I don’t know, and I don’t care! It just is ok?” the elder rolled his eyes and shook his head at his friend stubbornness, I give up. He is hopeless.

“I’m never going to let you drive again” the elder mumbled to himself, unheard by the younger one next to him.

Getting his attention back to the stupid, immature driver, he honked again “I’m in a hurry ok! Just find another park!”

“Neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!” she stuck her tongue out at him and pushed down the hand break, crossing her arms.

This time it was his time to twitch, she actually dared to stick her tongue out at him? Him?! “I will show you.” He moved his car in front a little bit closing in the already small gap between their two cars. The girl eyes slowly widened but she tried to keep her composer. He can’t hit me… his car seems expensive… he won’t do it… yeah he won’t! She silently smirked. He probably just wanted to scare her; if she doesn’t budge then he will probably give up right?

Bong.

Wrong.

“… Did he just….?” The girl slowly uncrossed her arms and tried to left her body up to see if he did what she think he did, and oh will, he really did it, he hit her car.

Her precious car.

Even thou it was probably not noticeable since he was just inching slowly, but still, he dared hitting her car. Her first car. This jerk going to regret it.

Her face turned red with anger, and her friend could swear she saw smoke coming out of her ears. “Don’t do anything reckless…” her friend squeaked in a tiny voice, knowing her friend will do stupid things when she was angry.

Still glaring at the boy in front of her, who was sitting in his car, looking at her as If he is challenging her. She just said three words. Three words that her Unnie knew would only mean trouble.

“I’ll be back.”

She unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out of her car, marching to him in full speed. He watched her coming closer and smirked. Unbuckling his own seat belt, he glanced at his Hyung for a second, “I’ll be back.” With that, he stepped out of the car and walked to her, hands in his pocket.

I should’ve just gone home. Was what both the Unnie and the Hyung thought at that same exact moment.

“What.Do.You.Think.You.Are.Doing?” she asked with gritted teeth.

“I was trying to take that park.” He answered simply trying to look innocent.

“Can’t you see my car was there?!” she asked again raising her voice a little.

Looking right at her eyes, he simply shrugged, “Can’t you see that my car was moving?”

“Will, I thought you would stop.”

“And I thought you would move back.”

“Pffsh as if I would lose to you.” She laughed mockingly as she turned her head to see the two cars touching each other. “If this leaves a mark in my car, you will regret you were even born.” She said as she glared back at him.

“How will you even be sure it’s mine?” he slowly smirked again. “Looking at that hit in your car,” he pointed at the place where she bumped that rock last week, “I wouldn’t be surprised that you might even have other hits in your car here and there.”

She blushed and looked down mumbling some “Stupid rock that had to be in the way,” he heard that and chuckled.

“So will you move your car now?”

“Never!” he twitched.

“Yah, you know I have been patient with you, just. Move your damned car already!”

“I have been patient with you too! I’m a girl! Can’t you just be a gentleman and remove your car please?”

“No thank you, I’m only a gentleman towards mannered, cute girls only.” he said that with a ‘sweet’ teasing smile. So sweet, that she wanted to strangle him for his sweetness.

Unfortunately for her, her Unnie noticed that evil, dark, killing aura around her and quickly left the car to come to the scene and help out. She didn’t mind the wait if a car accident happened. But, if her friend made someone go to the hospital, they would probably be waiting way more than waiting for this stupid little problem they have.

“Hey! What is the problem here?” she asked as she made her way towards them.

When he saw that another one has stepped of the car, the boy thought he was outnumber, so he glanced back at his Hyung for help. His Hyung pretended he didn’t notice it.

‘Come here.’ the younger one mouthed, ‘Or else.’

Sighing, he didn’t really have much of a choice. His friend was really known for easily getting in trouble. And trouble was the last thing he wanted at the moment, heck he just wanted to enjoy a movie. But why, oh why, did he have to come with this stubborn friend of his?

Oh right, because he was a nice Hyung. Too nice for his own good.

He left the car and walked to the scene as well, eyeing the two strangers. When they stood next to each other he noticed, the one who just left the car was short, the other was taller. He figured she was the older one. He waved his hand as if saying hi and put his hands back in to his pockets.

“Uhm,” glancing back at the taller girl who he thought was the older, he continued. “Sorry for the trouble my friend caused you-” but stopped when he was elbowed by his younger friend.

“Hyung, you’re supposed to be by my side!” he whined.

The girl chuckled at him and smirked, “You heard him, so you should go already and find another park.” Only to get hit in the back of her head by her Unnie, who received a glare but didn’t care about it.

“I’m sorry for her too.” She just smiled nervously at them. The truth is she is shy, but she can’t help it. She has to act as the older one here or else this will never end.

“If you’re sorry… then you guys are leaving this park to us?” the younger guy asked with wide grin on his face.

“No. you will move.” The younger girl smiled sweetly back at him.

The two older companions face palmed.

“You know what,” the older guy started, “Why don’t the two of you work this out on your own.”

“But Hyu-”

Before the younger one could speak, he was interrupted, “I will just get us the tickets for the movie,” he patted the younger shoulder and smiled.

“Oh, right! I should get us the tickets too! Can we go together?” the older girl asked the guy in front of her, and he just shrugged. Then she stared at her dongsaeng, and smiled, “be nice.” Patting her head, she walked off with the older guy, leaving this two staring at their backs.

Both of them mumbling one word, traitors.

 


 

“I’m sorry about him.” He started as they walked off.

The girls chuckled, and shook her head, “it’s ok, I know how my dongsaeng can be a little stubborn.”

He was taken aback by the word ‘dongsaeng’ he thought she was the younger one, but quickly shoved it off his head.

They were heading to the entrance when an idea popped into his head.

“I’m sorry, just a second.” He told the girl next to him, and walked off to the security that was standing there next to the gate.

“Hello,” he bowed at the security, and the security did the same. “Can you please help me?” the guy looked at the security smirking.

“And me too,” the girl voice came from behind him. He looked at her and found her smirking as well.

 

 


 

It was already 30 minutes after they got inside mall, the elder ones were sitting comfortably inside a café near the cinema.

They were both talking about their dongsaengs, and the trouble that they always get them into.

When their drinks arrived, the guy suddenly realized something. He didn’t know her name.

Just about when he was going to ask her name, their phones rang at the same time.

Looking at the caller ID, they both sighed with a small, evil smile.

“What is it?” “Where are you?”

“Ah, we are at that café near the cinema.” “No, I didn’t get the tickets yet. Come here to the café near the cinema, I’m waiting for you.”

“Just come here.” The guy hanged up his phone, and looked up looking for his dongsaeng.

“Because, I thought you would take long and-” she paused, “I get it, I get it already, so just come ok?” she sighed, “yeah, ok.” She hanged up too.

“Oh, here they are.” He spotted them first, and then chuckled. “They are together.” Looking amusedly at them while they were fighting.

The two younger ones reached their older friends pouting, each pointing at the other. “It was his/her fault! My car was taken by the security of the mall!” they both said at the same time, then glared at each other.

The older ones just shook their heads, hiding their evil small chuckle.

“Let’s go get the tickets already.” The older guy grabbed his friend by the collar. Then he stopped for a second, “Oh, right,” He looked at the two girls, “You two came here to watch a movie, right?”

They nodded.

“Want to line up together then?” he said while pointing at the long line ahead of them. It was going to be boring if he was alone with his dongsaeng, who will only complain about people being slow and such things.

Before the younger girl could say no, the older one said “Yes!” and pulled her dongsaeng with her.

“But Unnie! I don’t like him…”

“So?”

“So….” The younger one wanted to find an excuse to not be with him, but ended up with nothing. “Fine then…” she pouted, but thought of something fast. “Can I go to the toilet?”

The older one just sighed and looked apologetically at her new friend, “Sorry, seems like we won’t line up with you guys” the younger ones silently danced in their heads while sticking tongues at one another.

“Oh, its fine I guess… but, what movie you guys are watching?” the older guy asked.

“‘Frozen’, you?”

Suddenly the younger guy jumped in the conversation “‘Frozen’ too!”

“Eh? Really?” the older girl blinked at him.

He just nodded, “You know what, we will get your tickets with us! Let’s sit next to each other. It’s better than sitting with strangers.” He looked innocently at them.

His Hyung looked suspiciously at him, but decided to shrug it off, since he was just so lazy to deal with his friend evil thoughts.

“Okay…?” the older girl nodded slowly, “Then, we will get the popcorn and the drinks.” With that she left with her friend, who was glaring at the boy, trying to figure out what he is thinking. But she couldn’t think of anything...

Nothing at all.

Maybe he just wanted to be nice?

She shivered at that thought, pffsh as if. Even thou she just met him; she knows when she meets another stubborn person like her. But oh will, whatever he is thinking she can get him back at it.

Yup, she can.

 

 


 

“So we are watching ‘Frozen’?”

The younger boy just shrugged his shoulder and continued looking in front of the line.

“Next.” The girl at the counter said, it was their turn now.

The younger one stepped first, and with the sweetest, cutest and the most innocent smile ever.

That’s when his Hyung realized what was going in his dongsaeng mind.

He just face palmed himself, I should have known, but nonetheless he didn’t stop his younger friend for one reason.

He was enjoying it too.

 

 


 

“Unnie, I have a bad feeling, let’s just go home…” she said with a pout.

Chuckling at her younger friend, “And you were the one who wanted to come,” she patted her head. “It’s ok, since we are already here.”

They reached the popcorn stall, “How can I help you?” the cashier asked.

“4 small pop corns, and,” she stopped to think, she didn’t ask them what kind of drinks they wanted. “Uhh, colas?” she asked, looking at her dongsaeng who was in her own world thinking of ways to get back at her newly made enemy.

She sighed, turning to the cashier. “Yeah 3 colas, and 1 seven up, please.”

“Ok, anything else?”

“No-”

“Yes!” the younger one suddenly squeaked of happiness as she said that. With eyes glinting evilly, her Unnie knew she was up to something. But she just can’t know what her dongsaeng mind works like.

With a sweet smile, the girl asked the cashier, “Where is the nearest Japanese food stall here?”

The cashier looked at her weirdly.

And that’s when the older one realized what she was up to. But she couldn’t stop her friend. If her mind was set up, then there is no use.

So might as well enjoy it.

 

 


 

“So what cinema is it?” the older girl tried to look at the tickets, but the young boy hid the name of the movie and showed her.

“Cinema number 1” grinning at her then glancing at his enemy with evil glint in his eyes, and a sweet smile in his lips. I’m going to enjoy watching you cry, and then you will regret ever making me angry.

Catching his evil glances, the younger girl stared right back at him and smiled sweetly. The sweetest smile she ever gave someone. She earlier gave her Unnie the popcorns to give them to the guys, so that her enemy won’t suspect her with anything. I’m going laugh happily watching your face turn red. And you will regret ever making me angry.

With those thoughts in their minds, the evil young ones were making weird faces. And the older ones can’t help but smirk at their cuteness.

 

 


 

They got inside the cinema and looked for their seats.

The guys sat in the right side while the girls sat in the left side. The younger ones were the ones next to each other. The two older ones were actually amused by this two. They were just too childish. Everyone could see they were planning something against each other. Everyone could see that except the two younger ones.

Of course, since it’s tempting, a lot of people start eating their popcorn even before the movies starts. And the younger girl was happy that the boy next her wasn’t that type of people. She wouldn’t enjoy seeing him eating it with the lights out and the cinema is almost empty. No no, she would want it to be dark and while everyone is into the movie, he would eat it, then, unknowingly embarrass. Or maybe hold it in, for his pride. But she wouldn’t care either way cause will, he would suffer either way.

It’s a perfect plan.

Yup, that would be the perfect revenge for her. Hehe, oh how she liked her evil mind.

The cinema started getting dark and the commercials started playing, she kept on glancing at him, looking if he would start eating it.

Oblivious to her glances, the young boy was in his own thoughts, imagining the girl scream in his head, and crying. Oh how he couldn’t wait to see her expression it will be priceless. Then she will probably be angrier at him. But, who cares. She is going to regret messing with him and that’s all what he wanted.

This was the perfect plan for it.

Yup, the prefect revenge for him. Oh, how he loved himself for being evil.

The elder two looked at each other, exchanging eyes language. With amused eyes. They knew that whatever happens, going to be once in a life time, probably. So each of them took out their phones and opened the camera, switched it to video, then turned the phone upside down at their arm rest. Making sure it video tapes the faces of their dongsaengs.

Then the movie started.

Within minutes of the start of the movie, the younger boy shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Slowly, his face turned red. That’s when he realized it. Wasabi?!

That immature girl.

Glaring at her, he noticed her facing him stuffing her laughers. Oh he isn’t going to let her win this. Being the stubborn guy he was, he tried to keep his composer and pride. So he did the stupidest think he could do.

He ate more.

But hey, it’s his pride on the line here! So of course, that’s what he has to do. Since that’s what matters to him the most anyway. He just couldn’t let the girl be happy. No he wouldn’t allow it.

He tried to make a straight face. But, of course, he couldn’t. All he could make was weird pained expressions that made the girl next to him more satisfied and pleased.

Happy, the girl turned to the screen after skipping most of the opening of the movie, that’s when she realized. It didn’t look like it was that movie her Unnie wanted. Because that movie was animation, right?

This one wasn’t.

Tilting her head, she looked at her Unnie beside her, but she saw her face was a little bit weird. Huh?

She nudged her Unnie, “Unnie, what’s wrong? Isn’t Frozen an animation movie?” her Unnie looked at her but didn’t say anything, she just nodded. “Eh? Then what is this movie?” her Unnie looked back at the screen, and the younger girl just shrugged it off and turned back to face the screen. Just then, a loud scream from the screen came out, followed by a loud scream of the young girl.

Covering her eyes, she peaked through her fingers at the horrifying scenes in the cinema.

WHAT WAS THAT?

That’s when she heard the small laughter beside her.

She twitched, and glared at him. He gave her a smirk. As if I’m losing to you.

And being the stupid person she is. She removed her hand from her face and started watching the movie. Trying hard not to show that she is scared, but, if someone is scared then he is scared, and the boy next to her couldn’t help but be amused at the attempts that she made to cover up for her sacredness.

Oh how he was enjoying this. That’s what you deserve stupid girl.

Without knowing he shoved another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

That darned girl.

 

 


 

When the movie ended, both of them were madder than ever, cause will, even thou they did get back at each other. It was sent right back at their faces. So now they have to make another revenge plan.

They all decided to go to the toilet, when the girls came out, the boys didn’t come out yet.

The younger girl looked at the ground and found a wallet. She picked it up, and looked around, seeing if anyone was looking for their wallets. But no one, she thought she would see the ID and try to find him if he is close or just give the security guard later.

She opened it, and saw a familiar face. Then her lips slowly turned to a big evil grin. Ha got you this time.

The guys came out, and they saw the girls. The younger girl noticed that her enemy was looking for something. Smirking, she walked up to him. “hey, lost something Choi Jonghyun?” she smiled sweetly at him.

“Yeah, my wallet” he answered not looking at her but then he paused. “Wait… how did you know my name?” he lifted his head to see her holding his wallet. He snatched it from her, “YAH! You looked into it?!”

She hit his head, “Don’t you ‘Yah!’ me!” she pointed at him accusingly, then smirked afterwards. “I’m your Noona, show some respect will you?”

He blinked at her.

“What? How? Aren’t you like 16 or something?” he blinked at her.

“…” she blinked back at him, huh? 16? What? “I’m 19, going to be 20 this year.”

And he just did something that made her despise him more.

He laughed.

“What? You’re my Noona?” he held his stomach, “oh my god, I thought you were some kid.”

“Yah!! You act like a kid too for a 18 year’s old!”

“Will at least I’m younger than you, so I’m ok to act like a spoiled brat, but you.” He tsked at her and shook his head. “You’re an old lady. You should act your age.”

A vain popped in her face.

With a smile, she bent down. Took off her shoes, and stood back up looking at his face, which was now a bit scared looking at that shoes in her hand and the glare in her face, and of course, knowing how lunatic she was, he knew for sure that his precious  face going to be damaged if he doesn’t run this instant.

And run is what he did.

But before she could throw that object in her hand at the object of her misery this day, a call brought her back to sanity.

“Im Na Mi!”

She stopped and turned at who ever called her. She stared back at her Unnie who crossed her arms at her and raising one eyebrow. “Unnie, can I please just throw it at his head?” blinking innocently.

“No.”

NaMi just pouted and mumbled a small ‘fine’ under her breath.

Her enemy laughed at her from a far but then got a smack behind his head from his Hyung.

“Changjo, go apologize,” he glared at his younger friend. “She is your Noona.”

“Bu-”

“No buts. Go.” He pointed at NaMi, and Changjo just stomped to her and mumbled a small ‘sorry’.

The older girl was now occupied with the video she took of NaMi. She chuckled slightly at the faces her friend made when she acting brave. Oh how she can with that for eternity.

“Sorry.”

She heard the voice coming from behind her and turned around to find her new friend standing, looking down. She tilted her head. “For?”

“Taking you guys to a horror movie…” he scratched the back of his neck. And tried to peak at the girl who he thought going to be angry at him. She was crossing her arms, and glaring.

Looking at his sorry face, she broke into a small laugh. “Sorry, Sorry.” She shook her head, “It’s ok, it was kinda fun, and” she held her phone up a little, “Now I have a blackmail material.” She smirked at that.

“Oh, I almost forget I had one too.” He held out his phone and started showing her the video he took. And they both started laughing at their dongsaengs.

“Unnie! Let’s go home!” the girl returned to the world and looked back at NaMi, who was waiting for her Unnie to come, while ignoring the boy next to her.

The boy then gave up, since she kept ignoring him. He turned to his Hyung. “Hyung! Let’s go already!” he called out.

The older ones just sighed, and then looked at each other.

“Thank you for making my dongsaeng suffer.” The guy started.

The girl laughed “You shouldn’t say that to me but to NaMi instead.” The girl shook her head. “I’m sure she will be more than happy to hear that.” Then she started walking towards the others.

“Wait!” he called out.

“Yes?” she turned back at him tilting her head.

“I forgot to ask you, what is your name?”

“MiMi.” The girl smiled, “Park MiMi, Yours?”

He raised his hand for a handshake, “Ahn Daniel.” Then he added, “But you can call me Niel.”

 


 

They all left the mall, with the cold air hitting them. They stood there for a minute trying to remember where they parked their car. Then realization hit them.

NaMi tapped her chin; “I wonder where they sent our cars to…” she drifted off.

“Will, it’s your fault they took them.” Changjo glared at her.

“What! I-” but before another fight could start, Niel and MiMi stood in the middle.

“They sent them to your houses.” They both said, at the same time.

NaMi and Changjo stared at them. Tilting their heads, waiting for them to continue.

“Will…” MiMi started and smiled nervously.

“Unnie… did you…” NaMi slowly lifted her finger at her Unnie, her finger slightly shacking.

“Cause you guys were making a fuss about it, so we did it.” Niel coolly answered.

“Hyung! How could you! You could have just asked them to take her car!” only to receive a hit from the back of his head by NaMi.

She ‘hmph’ed at him then glared at her Unnie. “You could have told me that earlier.”

“Sorry, Sorry”

“So should we take the bus?” Niel asked.

“Sure.” “I guess.” Okay.” Was the responses.

 


 

“So again, why are you following me?” NaMi asked as she was walking holding her bag tightly wanting to smack the boy next to her.

“Because my house is near here?” he simply answered. “And I’m NOT following you.” He quickly added, “Why would I want to follow an old hag like you.” He shrugged.

And got hit, by a bag, at his face.

“I’m your Noona. Hmpfsh.” She pouted

“As if I will call you that, Old hag.” And smirked, “Your pout isn’t even cute.” With that last comment he ran, for he knew she was going to go after him.

And going after him is what she did.

“COME BACK HER YOU - ” then she tripped on her face. “owwww,” she looked up and glared at him. “Your fault.”

But he just laughed at her and squatted next to her. “See, you’re old. You can’t even run probably.”

“Shut up,” she stood up and glared at the object that made her trip. It was a firework. “Ah! It’s a firework!” her eyes glinted. “I want one!” she looked around but found no shops around. She just sighed and kicked the imaginary sand.

Looking at her sad face, Changjo was curious as to why, in that exact moment. He wanted to get her fireworks. Then he remembered he had some in his bag and dag for them.

“Here!” he gave her fireworks sticks with no expressions in his face. She blinked.

“For me?” she pointed at herself.

“No, for the ghost next to you.”

“EH THERE IS A GHOST NEXT TO ME?” she jumped and hid behind him.

It took him a minute to realize what happened. Then he laughed out loud. “You believe in ghosts?”

“I…” she couldn’t think of a comeback so instead she just blushed and kicked his legs.

“Hey that hurts!”

“Will, you deserve it.” She started walking ahead, then looked back at him. “Come on!” but he just looked at her questionly, tilting his head.

She sighed and pointed at the fireworks at her hands. “Let’s light them.”

He smiled a bit, and walked to her. Then they started walking slowly, “Hey, old hag.” He dodged the smack that she was going to give and continued what he wanted to say anyway. “Happy New Year.”

She smiled, “Happy New Year to you too, Kiddo.”

“I’m not a kid!”

“Now, sure you aren’t.”

 


 

“I wonder if those two are going to be okay together.” MiMi asked as she scratched her cheeks. She was now walking home with Niel, their homes was in the next stop after NaMi and Changjo’s stop.

“Don’t worry; as long as they don’t kill each other it’s going to be fine.” Niel turned to her and smiled.

She just nodded at him. Out of nowhere, a loud sound can be heard.

A sound that came out from MiMi’s stomach.

She blushed tomato red and looked at the ground cursing her stomach for that loud noise it just made.

Niel just laughed it off, “Wanna go grab some dinner before you go home?” he reached out his hand at her, waiting for her to take it.

“Eh?” she blinked at him.

“My treat.”

She paused for a second to think, then a smirk appeared in her face. “You better not regret it then.”

Seeing her smirk, Niel felt uneasy. “uh in second thoughts-”

“Too late!” she skipped past him, and waited for him to catch up to her. “Come on! I know a great expensive restaurant!”

His face paled a bit, “How e-expensive…?”

She just smiled sweetly at him, “You will know once we get there!”

He sighed and regretted that he spoiled his dongsaeng too much.

MiMi chuckled at his scared face.

They walked for 5 minutes in silence, but it wasn’t awkward at all, at least not to MiMi she was having so much fun watching Niel amusingly.

“We are here!”

Niel looked up, ready to confess that he isn’t rich and that his dongsaeng stole his money. Will it wasn’t a lie, he spoiled his dongsaengs way too much anyway.

But to his surprise, it was just a normal looking bakery.

Blinking, he stared at MiMi.

She stared back at him with a smile.

“Where is this restaurant...?”

She pointed at the bakery.

“But… I thought… you…” he statured pointing at random things, MiMi just chuckled.

“Sorry, Sorry, I couldn’t help it. It was fun seeing your expressions,” he pouted at that. “Besides, I kinda felt that you’re the kind that spoils your dongsaengs. Way too much, so it would be unfair to let you treat me too.”

“How did you…?”

“I have NaMi...” She smiled sheepishly.

“Oh right.” He looked at the bakery. “so what you wanna get?”

She pointed at a white round cake, with a big ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014’ written on it.

“But it’s not dinner, it’s just a cake.”

She just shrugged. “But, I’m curving a cake.”

“Okay…” He bought it for her. And they sat at some bench nearby, MiMi opened the cake box then cut a slice with her spoon. She then gave it to him. When he was about to take it, she shoved it at his face.

He blinked.

“Happy New Year, Niel.” She said happily, as she ran away.

Adjusting what happened to his mind, Niel lips broke upwards, as he grind from ear to ear.

“Park MiMi!” he called out. Taking off his jackets and tying it around his waist.

“Yes?” she called back, a little bit too far from him.

He looked at her in the eyes, with a glint. “Happy New Year.”

With that he broke off in a run after her, to get his revenge.

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

Hehe, this was long... yeah....

actually I didn't want to write this in the forward couse I didn't want my friend to suspect it XD but yeah will, this is a gift for my friend for new year! XD 

SURPRISE! you know your self :P When you read this you BETTER whatsapp me. i spent the whole day writing it. T^T

I know I at writing so sorry for this Q.Q

But, for a while now I wanted to write something. and this idea just popped in my head just this morning... it was just too tempting.

I do hope that some people read this throu till the end...

If you did then I love you super duper very much <3

Once again, Happy New Year Everyone <3

(small ps; can someone tell me how to decrease the space of the enter..? it's too big T.T)

-Mahwiii