intended power.

i n t e n t i o n s / i n t e n t i o n s

power
____________________________________________________________

|Chun Hana's Point of View|

"KAY BYE GIRLS!" I waved off as all my friends walked off our separate ways.

I was walking along as I saw Joy walk out of Bernice's place looking .. I don't know . . STUNNED? I gotta figure out what just happened!

I ran up to Joy and quickly asked, "JOY! Why do you look so shocked!?"

She blushed and practically yelled, "THERE ARE SIX GORGEOUS FACED GUYS .. and probably with well-toned bodies.. IN OK TAECYEON AND BERNICE'S HOUSE WOMAN!"

I smirked to myself and walked off.

'Wow.. she walked off like i said nothing. -_-' Joy thought.

| P O W E R |

Okay, how am I going to meet these so called 'gorgeous' guys. I know Bernice.. but not enough to get into her house.

| later that perfectly awesome day |

Right after school I said bye to my friends and walked my way home.

I 'fell' onto Bernice's front lawn and hoping for those six guys to be in there.

I quickly put on the fake blood and made a believable cut on my ankle and pretended to sit there in pain.

| Inside the awesome house | No One's Point of View |

"HOLY CRAP TAECYEON!" Jay yelled, "THERE"S A BLEEDING, INJURED GIRL ON YOUR FRONT LAWN!"

"Wow Jay.. I am not going to fall for one of your 'made you look' jokes." Taec rolled his eyes.

Nichkhun then spoke up, "There is actually a bleeding, injured girl on your front lawn dude."

Everyone looked and stared at the Chun Hana. Just sitting there crying in pain.

"IF NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING, I'M GOING." Jay stomped out and knelt down to help Hana.

Hana cried forming fake tears, "It hurts ..." and did a quick sniff and moaned in pain again.

Jay reassuringly and softly spoke to her, "Whoa, whoa.. Shhh. Calm down.. Let me take you inside."

Jay scooped up Hana from the ground and carried her inside and rested her 'injured' leg on the table.

All the guys watched in awe as Jay took care of the unknown girl.

Fortunately, just as planned, Bernice decided to take a long shower because of stress from her brother and was in the bathroom. {AN: I do that ;D}

Hana pretended to wince at the pain when he was spraying the cut to disinfect it. he put a bandage over it and finished.

Jay smiled, "You need a ride home?" Hana smiled innocently, "I think I'll be fine."

Hana stood up steadily and pretended to be steady with her walking to the door and making her final bow of pure ACTING.

"DANG JAY! STOP FLIRTING WITH HIGH SCHOOLERS!" Wooyoung yelled.

Hana smirked and shut the door.

Hana thought to herself, 'THOSE GUYS HAD DROP DEAD GORGEOUS FACES! JUST IMAGINE THE BODIES!'

____________________________________________________________