Final

Cheesy Christmas

Luhan wakes up and the first thing he notices is that his phone screen is lit. Extending a hand towards his desk, he grabs the phone and looks at it. Ah, it's a text from his boyfriend, Sehun, waking him up with smileys and hearts. "What will I do with you," Luhan smiles as he opens his phone.

 

From: Sehunnie

Rise and shine my princess. ~

To: Sehunnie

I'm up, what are you doing up at 6:00 in the morning?

From: Sehunnie

I was waiting for you to wake up honey bunches. <3

To: Sehunnie

Thank you for ruining my sleep. >:3

From: Sehunnie

I know why you're tired.

To: Sehunnie

Lack of sleep, obviously.

From: Sehunnie

Nope hyungie.

To: Sehunnie

Then why, may I ask, Oh sehun?

From: Sehunnie

Because you've been running through my mind all day <3

To: Sehunnie

You cheesy brat. :p

From: Sehunnie

I'm your chessy brat.

To: Sehunnie

What's with all your chessiness Oh Sehun?

From:

Come outside, and we'll talk.

 

With that, Luhan gets out of bed, no longer tired but smiling because of his boyfrind's wake up texts. It was Christmas, and Sehun was always in a good mood at this time of year. Why? Because Sehun can steal kisses from Luhan and blame it on a mistletoe, Luhan doesn't ever have a say in it (not that he minds.)

Luhan quickly puts on a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie that Sehun gave to him last Christmas. Practically dashing downstairs, he bumps on the railing, "Ouchie!" He pouts but continues running out the door. He swings the door open and sees Sehun, using his phone on the front porch. "Luhannie," Sehun grins and holds his arms out for a hug. Luhan immediately wraps his arms around Sehun's torso while Sehun's travel down to Luhan's petite waist.

As Luhan looks up at Sehun, Sehun swoops down to capture Luhan's lips with his. Slowly using one of his arms to reach in his pocket for the mistletoe, Sehun distracts Luhan by rubbing Luhan's back with his free hand. He lifts the mistletoe over their heads and when they pull away he grins, "Mistle toe."

"You stole my kiss!" Luhan pouts and Sehun begins running away with Luhan hot on his heels. Making a few turns he stops by an open field.

"Look at the stars, not even all the stars in the universe can total up to how much I love you. If I matched each star with a reason why I loved you, there wouldn't be enough stars," Sehun says and Luhan giggles, playfully smacking Sehun on the chest.

"The stars can't shine as bright as you," Sehun says as he lays down and pulls Luhan to lay down beside him.

"Sehun!"

"Alright I'll stop," Sehun chuckles at his adorable boyfriend.

"Thank you," Luhan says and snuggles into Sehun's comfortable chest.

"Only if you kiss me."