END

A NEW

November 6th

 

Kris is working on his design now. He needs to finish this before noon and send it to his company. Kris is an architect, a quite famous one. He is famous for his simple design but still make the building looks fabulous.

He is working on his computer while eating a banana. He was hungry but too lazy to make a lunch, moreover his wife wasn’t around to make him one.

He is too concentrates on his design until he doesn’t realize his son is peeking behind him with his naughty grin.

The said boy tip toed to his appa and slowly touches his shoulder.

“Appa!”

Kris is taken aback with the sudden call. He looks behind him and he can feel his son’s index on his cheek.

“Appa..”

His son suddenly hugs him and put his head on his shoulder. Kris smiles with the hug, his son is still an appa boy despite he is 17 years old now.

“What is this Sehun-ah?”

Instead of answering his appa’s question, Sehun bites the banana in his appa’s hand and munching it greedily.

“Aigoo.. My Sehunnie is still a baby right?” Kris ruffles Sehun blonde locks and then tightening the hug.

“Appa, are you finishes with your work? It’s already 1 PM. We need to see umma” Sehun loosen his hug and sits beside his appa.

Kris looks at his wristwatch and gasps. They’re late indeed.

“See, told you we’re running late! Come on let’s go appa! You can continue this after we meet umma”

Kris just lets out a meaningful smile and turns off his computer. He takes his wallet and car key while waiting for Sehun who takes his jacket.

They happily walk out the house.

Sehun is ready to meet his umma.

Kris is ready to embrace his wife.

They both missed him so much.

--

Kris and Sehun are holding a bucket of rose on their hand. Kris is holding a white rose, Joonmyeon’s favorite flower and Sehun is having the red one. Sehun know his umma loves the white one but he just love teasing him.

They arrive at their destination and hurriedly get out the car. Smile on their faces.

“Ready to see him Sehun-ah?” Kris asks, teasing his son.

“I always ready appa. Let’s go, he is waiting!” Sehun holds his appa’s hands and they happily walk in.

--

“Hey umma, Sehunnie missed you..”

“Hey babe, I missed you so much, do you miss me?”

Kris and Sehun ask in unison.

“In Loving Memory Of Wu Joonmyeon

A great son, wife, and mother”

Kris put his and Sehun’s roses on the gravestone.

“How are you doing love?” Kris the stone lovingly. “It has been a while isn’t it?”

Sehun smile hearing his appa’s question.

“Umma, Sehunnie want to tell you something. It’s a big secret”

Kris turns to Sehun and gives him a questioning look.

“Sehunnie got a boyfried umma. He’s sweet, kind, caring.. He looks like you, a lot.. His name is Luhan.. Sehunnie sure you’ll like him if you meet him” Sehun tries his best not to cry. He is strong and he will be strong. For his appa, just like his umma said to him before he go.

“Umma.. Are you happy there?” Sehun asks. He knew his umma will never answer him. But it’s always his question when he came. And he will keep asking that.

Kris pats his son’s shoulder, giving him strength although he himself doesn’t have much. His heart is always in pain when he remembered that Joonmyeon isn’t on his side anymore. That Joonmyeon already left him and Sehun alone. That Joonmyeon will never give him his beautiful smile again in the morning. That Joonmyeon wasn’t there to make him and Sehun a birthday cake each year. That Joonmyeon wasn’t there to say how much he loved him and Sehun. And that Joonmyeon wasn’t there to hear how much Kris and Sehun loves him.

“Baby, I’m turning 40 today. Won’t you sing me a happy birthday like you usually did?” Kris smiles bitterly. His tears start to pool in his eyes. He looks up to the sky so it won’t fall down.

Sehun grasps his appa’s hand and put it on his lap.

“Umma, we know you’re happy there, in heaven. We just want to tell you that we love you, love you so much. And.. We want to tell you that.. We are okay here.. Appa cooked me a spaghetti last week, it’s not as tasty as your, but I can manage” He laughs “Appa gave me a ring too. He said that he wanted to give it to you before but sadly he can’t. So he asked me to give it to my love. Is that okay with you if I give the ring to Luhan?”

Kris finally breaks down.

He held it for a year and yet he still couldn’t let Joonmyeon go.

Kris turns into a crying mess in Sehun’s embrace. Wetting Sehun’s shirt with his tears.

All Sehun could hear is his appa’s sobs, and it’s the hardest part for him to stop his tears.

He wants to cry too, but his umma’s words echoing in his mind like a broken cassette. A broken one but he loves it the most.

“Promise me Sehunnie, don’t ever cry in front of your appa. He is strong I know but he will break more when he see you crying. Can you promise that baby?”

Sehun lets his appa cry. He knew how hard it is for him. His appa loves his umma so much. Sometimes Sehun heard his appa cried in the middle of the night, calling his umma’s name and Sehun will cry too in front of his appa’s room.

Joonmyeon left Kris and Sehun because of his illness. He was dying yet he never told Kris and Sehun. Kris still blamed himself for being a stupid husband who didn’t know that his love was dying.

Once Joonmyeon said to them when he was in the hospital. Smiled at them.

“I love you two so much until I couldn’t bare to see you cry watching me dying. So stop blaming yourself. I’m fine”

But we’re not fine umma, not without you.

--

Minutes passed and Kris slowly stopped his tears.

“Hey babe..” Kris wipes his remain tears.

“I love you. I love you so much. I love you yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I will always love you. Only you. You know that right?” And Kris kisses Joonmyeon’s stone, smiling.

“Sehunnie love you too umma. So much! Watch me okay? I will make you a proudest umma in the world. Promise” Sehun smiles wide and kisses the stone too.

“We’ll be going now love, take care. We’ll see you soon. I love you”

Sehun once again kisses the stone and gets to his feet.

“See you umma. I love you”

And Kris and Sehun walk away. Home to where they couldn't find Joonmyeon in it.

 

“Umma love you too baby.. And you too Kris.. I love you so much.. Thank you for always loving me”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Such a fail..

Honestly, I write an angst in a new years eve?

I must be crazy -___-

But then, tell me what you think guys ^^

I always love reading your comments <3

And lastly..

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PAST YEAR!!
I LOVE YOU!!

 

Xoxo

-FM-