First Date ?!

Is that how suppose to be our First Date ?!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmmmmm....What shoould I wear ?!" Hana was tapping her chin while standing in front of her closet.

*the white dress or the blue one* she thought. "But he bought me the white.besides, he once saw me in the blue one" she was about to go to the bathroom to get ready when she remembered something. "But the white one makes me look fat.Urghh...that's sooo hard."

Did she thought that it would be easy to pick what to wear on a date.Especially when it's the First Date.
Hana and Baekhyun had been dating for over 2 month and never went on a date before.It's because that Baekhyun is kinda shy.Even when he confessed to her, he looked like a tomato. so, it took him some time to ask her on a date.even if they are dating.

Hana picked 3 dresses and put them on her bed.She stared at them for a while."Okay,now I will close my eyes then I'll randomly pick one." She closed her eyes and start moving her finger. "Eenie meenie mienn--" but before she pick one, her phone rang signaling her that she received a msg.

She went to pick up her phone on her bed. A smile spread on her face when she read the name.

can't wait for the date...I'm waiting for you in my house !! :D by the way, wear somthing comfy ;)

"isn't he suppose to pick me up ?! or maybe we will have a simple yet cute date in his house" Hana nodded to herself trying to be positive. "and wear somthing comfy ?!! sooo,no need for these dresses any more." she picked the dresses that were on her bed and put them in her closet.

She didn't have a hard time picking what to wear.so she picked a skinny light blue jeans and a simple T-shirt and a pair of sneakers. She entered the bathroom and start to get ready.

 

 

 

 

 

After she finished, she went out of her house and locked it. Since Baekhyuns house isn't that far, she walked. Hana start thinking of how the date will go. She would smile every time another idea come to her mind.

Hana went to few dates before.But the thing is that they were all blind dates that her friend always set to her. "get yourself a boyfriend." that what her friend always tell her. But this time, she was happy because she is going on a date with someone that she know. Someone that she Love.

After 10 minutes, she arrived at Baekhyuns house. She rang the door bell and waited for someone to open the door. She was so excited that she was smilling like an idiot.

After some seconds, Baekhyun opened the door with a smile on his face. But Hanas smile disappeared after she saw what was Baekhyun holding in his hand.

* A car toy ?!! seriously ?! isn't it suppose to be a rose ?! * Hana couldn't help put think of it. Even her dates with the people that she didn't know, they would give fer a flower or a rose !!

He frowned when he saw her smile disappeared "What's wrong ?! aren't you excited ?! " he stepped aside for her to come in.

"no it's nothing." while she came in and took of her shoes.

But she was more surprised when she saw more toys on the floor in the living room. She looked at Baekhyun,waiting for him to say somthing. Baekhyun look at her with a smile " well.... I wanted to tell you but I thought you would be upset if I told you "

Hana still didn't understand what was that and what was he talking about.

Baekhyun know that she didn't understand. He sigh " okay okay. I'll explain." he took a step closer to Hana. "I hav--"

"BACON !! HE TOOK MY PORORO AGAIN !! " Hana and Baekhyun turned their head up the stairs from were come the yelling.

*okay that's enough* Hana thought and turned bach to Baekhyun. " What's going on ?! "

"Okay I'll tell you in short " he took a deep breath "My brother needed to go to work and his wife got busy with her work too and there is no one who have time to look after his kids so he asked me and I couldn't refuse I mean they are my nieces after all.and I couldn't cancel our date so I thought maybe you can help to look after them" he said it with one breath.

Hana stared at him for a while. she didn't know what to do nor say. she suppose to get angry at him but at the same time he's right, they're still his nieces.

"But this is more like babysitting "

"I'm really sorry "

Hana heavied a sigh * calm down Hana. It's just a small favor from you boyfriend*

"Fine" she couldn't do anything but agree. Baekhyun smiled like an idi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter