Gone

End

 

I wiped my tears before I step on the stage. This is the last time. This is my last chance. This is the last of all the last.

 

 

The spotlight shine on me as soon as I got on the performance stage. I looked at the crowd. Then at my friends. And my family.

 

“I know you already heard the news.” Another tear broke on my face. Saying all of these is hard.

 

 

I scan the whole place. Most of the people there are crying.

“I’m sorry, guys. But no matter what, you know I always love you.” More tears started to flow.

 

Stealing glances to my group mates, I saw them, trying to fight those tears, but not succeeding.

“I’m going to miss all of you. I’ll miss this stage and those cheers. Those smiles, laughter. I’ll miss the memories we spend together.” I grip the microphone tighter.

 

 

 

“This is the last time that I’ll perform in front of you. And probably the last time that you’ll see me. But I hope you’ll continue on supporting our group. Even without me. You all know how much I love EXO. I hope you’ll stay with them till the end. Like how you stayed beside me.” The silence accompanied me. No one dares to make a noise, too absorbed with their own emotions.

 

 

 

"You all stayed beside me. Guided me. Supported me. Loved me. But this is probably the end. I’ll be forever grateful for everything.” I bowed my head . Trying to fight my tears with all my might, I covered my face and sobbed.

 

 

 

 

“This could be the last song that I’ll sing. But I hope the memories would live forever. Even after I’m gone.” I closed my eyes as I hear the music playing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see

 

 

I hope you’ll remember me. And keep my photos.

 

 

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear


 

 

 

I hope you’ll continue on listening to my voice. And to my songs. I hope you’ll all remember me as the boy with the voice and the perseverance to show his talent.

 

 

 

I see things that I couldn’t see before

 

 

 

I’ll forever live in your memories, and in your heart.

 

 

 

I hear things that I couldn’t hear before

 

 

 

My voice will forever be beside you. Accompanying you.

 

 

 

After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before         

 

 

 

My only wish is I’ll leave you with an unforgettable legacy. You’ll all learn from me. And continue on loving me.

 

 

 

 

 

For years in my life, I have lived under your care. Under your warm cheers and smiles. You gave me the strength to fight. You gave me the courage and the aim. You gave me everything I need. You showered me with your sincere tears and loving laughs. You are the reason why I’m standing where I am. Why I became what I am. But no matter how I wanted to stay with you. I can’t.

 

 

 

I’m dying.

 

 

But I want to die in your arms. In your loving eyes.

 

 

I want to die performing. And dedicating my every second to you.

 

 

I want to die dreaming. Dreaming of a forever with all of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stopping the time, I go back to you

 

 

I want to stop the ticking of the clock. Extending my time. Extending those precious seconds that I’ll stay.

 

 

I want to be beside you. Forever.

 

 

I want to be where you are.

 

 

I want to keep on performing. Performing with the people I love. Performing for the people I love.

 

But useless.

 

 

No matter how I wished for the time to turn back, it never will. And I’ll die soon.

 

 

What I experienced was enough. You gave me the best time of my life. And I’m already contented.

 

 

This could be the end.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see

 

 

 

Keep on remembering me. Don’t forget me. I’ll always be beside you, watching you, guarding you. Loving you. Like what you did to me.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears broke free from my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I fell to the ground, eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the end.