Chapter 1

I'm Watching You

Mir’s POV

 

Ah… this is my life. I live alone, but I live well. My parents left me with a bunch of money before they died. But it won’t last forever, right? So I also work part-time in a café.

“YA! Don’t follow me!” someone went inside my class. Ah… it’s him.

Lee Joon, I have a huge crush on him since one year ago, I don’t know how I fell for him. He also doesn’t know about my feeling. But I’ll keep silent, it’s better than getting bullied by her, Oh Yeonseo, Lee Joon’s girlfriend. I know Joon is a school kingka but can’t he get any better girlfriend than her. She’s such a rude . I was bullied by her when she knew that her boyfriend chose to study together with me than going out with her. My grades are pretty good so I often study together with my friends if they asked me to.

 

The whole time, I was staring at him. Why is he so handsome? It’s unfair! He’s such a rich man also, it’s so unfair that there’s someone like him in this world. And I fell for him!

“Mir-ya?” someone said and I woke up from my daydream.

“Ah! What?” I looked up and it was Joon. I blushed like a girl when he got near me.

“I just want to return your book, I accidently brought it home hehe” he said and handed me my book.

“Ah… thanks” I smiled.

“Your welcome” he replied with that killer smile and went to his seat. But then he looked at me again.

“I want to tell you that my chemistry score is really good, thanks to you” he said.

“Ah… it’s nothing” I said.

 

Even though my life is pretty lonely because I live alone, there is him who brightens my days.

 

I went into the canteen and I sat alone, eating jajangmyun while reading book.

“Look at this boy, eating alone? Is it delicious?” someone said, it was Yeonseo.

“It is” I replied shortly.

“Can I sit with you?” she asked, I knew her intention was not good.

“Can you just leave me? The food tastes bad if you’re here” I bravely said and she sat next to me.

“Rude brat” he pushed my head into the bowl and my face was full of jajangmyun’s sauce and because it’s black, it really looked dirty.

“YA! You’re such a… don’t you get tired bullying me?” I was really mad at her.

“No, I won’t” she said hatefully then someone came.

“Mir, what’s wrong with you?” Joon came and asked.

“Nothing” I was still mad.

“Ah… Mir, I’m so sorry. It really was an accident” Yeonseo said with a girly and y tone.

“What a …” I said and Joon looked confused.

“Oppa, buy something for me, won’t you?” she asked Joon.

“You go somewhere first, I’ll meet you later” Joon said.

“But oppa~” she held Joon’s hand and I felt really disgusted.

“You go first, see you later” Joon kissed her cheek then Yeonseo went away. When Joon kissed her, I felt really… disgusted… and jealous. Why it has to be her? Why it can’t be me? If Joon knew how she really is…

 

“You okay?” Joon asked me.

“I’m okay…” I replied shyly.

“There’s too much sauce in your face” he wiped it with tissues and I blushed really bad.

“Thanks” I said softly.

“Tell me, did Yeonseo accidently spill it on your face?” he asked.

“You want me to tell the truth?” I asked.

“Of course…” he said.

“But if I say this, you’ll think that I’m lying” I said.

“I won’t” he said.

“Actually, it wasn’t an accident. She pushed my head into the bowl” I said.

“Really? You’re telling the truth?” he asked.

“I’m telling the truth but it’s okay if you don’t believe me. She’s your girlfriend after all” I said.

“I believe in you, but why did she do that?” he asked.

“She likes to bully me” I said.

“Huh?” he was surprised.

“I know it looks like a lie, but I’m honest” I said.

“I believe you, Mir. I just have a feeling that you’re not the type who likes to make his own story. I’m sorry because of her behavior, I’ll tell her not to do that again. Once again, I’m sorry” he said.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault anyway” I said.

“Nah! It’s clean already!” he said.

“Thanks, Joon…” I blushed.

“It’s nothing. Ahjumma! One bowl of jajangmyun” he gave some money to jajangmyun ahjumma.

“Here…” he put the bowl on my table.

“Ah… you don’t need to” I said.

“I bought it already, you won’t eat it?” he pouted. ARGH! Why so cute?!

“Okay, thanks…” I smiled.

“Bye!” he said.

“Bye!” I said.

 

Ah… Jajangmyun full of love. It’s from Lee Joon… God I love him so much. He’s such an angel. I was just eating but why I blushed so obviously? It’s all because of Joon, my crush…

 

I went back into my class, I walked but my mind was thinking about something else. I kept thinking about Joon. I lost focus and I didn’t see that there’s a deep hole because my school was having some building reconstruction. And I fell into that hole and I fainted.

 

#############################

 

I opened my eyes slowly and I felt really dizzy. What happened? I felt that I sat in a comfy bed, where am I?

Ah… I’m in school clinic. I looked around and I found someone sitting next to me. He looked really unfamiliar and I’ve never seen him in school.

I’m scared, who is he?

“Hi!” he said.

“Argh!!! WHO ARE YOU?!” I screamed.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i made the first chapter, how is it? It's still an intro though...

after i tried to make a plot for this, romance will be a lot hehe... 

it'll be half romance? i don't know...

i thought romance won't be a lot hehe but i change everytime so i'm sorry eheung....

please comment and don't be silent, i want to know if you read this or not....

actually, comments really motivate me in writing so please comment

it can be critics too ;)

THANKS FOR READING :)

Don't be a silent reader, subscribe and comment ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 :D