Don't Leave Me... (Full version)

Don't Leave Me....

You were born as the last of the triplets girls of your family. Before you and your sisters born a triplets of boys are born too in your family. All the years you spend with your sisters and brothers are so happy. All the things you want and need was bought in a single request. You've learned what need to learn and what you want to learn. Your family is from (your country name). You moved to Korea because of your family business.

 

1 more year sand you'll be going to be 20. You were preparing for your flight for the next 2 weeks to other part of Korea because your father accepted an agreement/contractfor your family's business. You're so sad because you'll be leaving your placein Korea which is {your favorite Korea place}. You are still new in Korea; you were there since High school. Your school is an English Speaking school 'cause of that you did not study Korean language quickly. But since you're moving to another place you really need to learn how to speak In Korean.

 

Hannah: Are you ready?

You: Not yet.I'll going to miss my friends here. If I can stay I'll be happy.

Mariam: Don't be sad, Sisters here.

Hannah: Yeah,Sisters here. Or maybe you just don't want to leave because of your crush.

You: No!(Blushes and try to hide it from sisters) I hate him he can't feel my feelingsfor him.

Mariam &Hannah: Are you sure? (Obviously know that their younger sister is lying)

You: Yeah!(Not sure of what is saying)

Hannah: I fyou're sure then go and prepare now.

Mariam: Yeah but did you already said this to him?

You: Yes. I don't know if he will be sad for me since I was so close to him.

Hannah: See you love him!

You: I said no! (Cried to tears but obviously lying)

 

As you prepare your things, your crush/best friend went to your house to meet you. He seems so sad because you're leaving

 

Kyuhyun: Do you really need to leave?

You: Yeah. My father doesn't want to get far away from me.

Kyuhyun: How about me you'll leave me here. I can't find a Best Friend Like you.

You: (Deeply Hurts when you heard it and turn back to him) There's another way of communication like facebook, twitter and more.

Kyuhyun:But... I want you to talk to me in real

You: (Deeply breaths loudly) I even don't want to leave! But I have too...

Kyuhyun: (Sad and hardly having time to accept it) I'll follow you there! No matter what happen!

You: How can you do it then? Your family has a normal status in life.

Kyuhyun:(Speechless) Ok then. I'll leave, I think I'm disturbing you so much but I'll promise! I'll follow you there!

 

You and Kyu do a sign of a promise...

 

At your room you can't understand why Kyu was like that. Even though you're so close to him, he was so mean to you but not at all times.While thinking of it you remember to continue do study Korean Language. You started at the basic.

 

You: An... Annyeo... Annyeong... Annyeong Hashimnikka (Good Morning)

(Your Siblings go to your room)

Prince: Aww... Look at our maknae sister... (Laughs)

Hannah: Don't you study about it yet?

You: (Embarrassed) Yeah (with low tone)

Ivan: Wae? (Why?) (Boastfully speaking in Korean)

Joshua: Ne, Wae? (Yes, Why?)

Mariam:  Enough of it Oppa!

Hannah: Don't tease our dongsaeng!

You: WHAT!?!?!?!? CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU OPPAS AND EONNIES

(Oppa = Term for Girls elder brother

Eonnies= Term for Girls elder sister

Dongsaeng: Younger sister/brother

Maknae- youngest in family)

 

 

All of you laugh and your siblings help you in studying andspeaking in Korean. You did this all over the month. Meanwhile, Kyu did not goto school for a week because he got sick. You visited him on their house. Whenyou heard It, you decided to make a soup for him. (1 week left)

 

You: Are you ok?

Kyu: Yeah. *Cough Cough*

You: (Touches Kyu's neck). Oh you're so hot! Here, I made a soup for you.

 

When Kyu heard it he quickly go up to eat it. He seems so excited to eat it since it was from her best friend. Kyu is sick since he is accepting part-time jobs. Kyu really don't want you to leave because he love you so much but he can't say it to you.

 

You:  Wow, you're so hungry didn't you eat?

Kyu: Yeah. Thanks for this.

You: You're welcome.

Kyu: Do you really need to leave?

You: I thought we already talked about this?

Kyu: But I can't...

You: Can't what?

Kyu: Never mind. Just...

You: Just what?

Kyu: Just be ok...

You: (Laugh a bit) Is that so? Ok I'll be ok if....

Kyu: If?

You: If you can make my remaining days be a memorable days.

Kyu: I can't.

You: why??

Kyu: Cause I hate you.

You: why??

Kyu: Cause your leaving!

You: Stop it! I don't want to hear that words again! I'm not leaving! Every time I want I can go back!

Kyu: Then why do you need to leave if you will come back too?

You: Kyu... Please understand me...

Kyu: Go away! I don't want to see you again!

You: Kyu...

Kyu: Go away! (Cried to tears)

 

Kyu did not talk to you in your remaining days. He ignores you alot. Even in the room he doesn't talk to you even he was beside yourchair/table/desk.  You were really sad because it was the last day that you and he will meet.

 

You: (tries to speak with him) Hey! Are you ok?

Kyu: (Ignores you)

You: Please kyu don't be sad. Or else I'll be sad too.

Kyu: (Ignores once again)

You: Kyu... Tell me what should I do to make you happy?

Kyu: (Bravely stands in the middle of class time and shouts) IDON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!

All of your classmates was shocked and looks at kyu and you, evenyour teacher.

Teacher: What is it? Kyu sit down now.

You: (Encouraging kyu to sit down because of the situation) Kyusit down we are in the middle of the class!

Kyu: (Sits, felt embarrassed and close his ears for you)

You: (Feel so sad)

 

Suddenly the bell rang.

 

You: Kyu wait!

Kyu: (Walks quickly)

You: Please wait Kyu! I want you to talk to me right now!

Kyu: Ignores you

 

The News about you and kyu began to spread all over the campus until your Sisters and Brothers heard it and meet you on the canteen. (You and your sisters and brothers are belong to different rooms because of your Course)

 

Hannah: Are you ok?

You: Yes. I'm alright.

Mariam: You're lying. Say the truth.

You: I can't understand why he is like that?

Hannah:  I wish I can answerthat but I did not experience love yet.

Mariam: Me too.

All of your brothers: Same

You: But I thought you already have one!

All of them: We lied about it sorry.

You: I hate you all! Why did you lie about it!

Hannah: We're really sorry. But anyways you did not answer our question?

You: I really can't understand why...

Hannah: Maybe he loves you

Mariam: Yeah maybe.

(Your Brothers agreed)

You: No! He is super mean to me right now.

Hannah: There's a saying that "The more you hate, the more you love"

You: I don't believe in that anymore.

 

Bell rings once again. Kyu did not talk to you after it.  School hours are done but Kyu still don't talk to you. As you walk to the hallway. Your friends, teachers, and classmates say Good bye to you, even the principal say good bye to you. They made a letter for you. You're finding Kyu's letter for you but you can't find it. He goes home quickly but you know he never do that because you and him are always go home together. Your sisters and brothers stay due of extracurricular activities and a goodbye/farewell party organized by their friends and teachers.

 

On your locker, you saw a note. You thought it's a love letter but you were wrong. It'sa note, a note from Kyu saying "If you want me to talk to you, go at the backof the school at 8:30 PM". After reading this you go home quickly because it's nearly 6:00. You go to home quickly to as permission.

 

And at home you asked permission from your Parents. They both agreed because it will be the last time you will meet him. But...

 

Your Father: {your name}... we have something  to say to you...

Your Mother: We have thinking about this since your brothers and sisters told us about it.

You: what is it mama and papa?

Your father: We decided to leave without your brothers and sisters.

You: What!? Why!?

Your mother:  {your name}look, you're already 19, you're a big girl now, we don't want you to think that we are selfish about you and your siblings love.

Your Father: and besides we can still meet you every 3 months.

You: Every 3 months? That's so long!

Your mother: But {your name} there's a lot of way for you to communicate us. And we need to work hard to prepare for you and your siblings marriage if you and them are ready for that very special day.

You: (Sad and cried) I'll miss you mama and papa!

Your Father: Don't worry after 5 years we can join you again but I think you're married after that. and we have to say this to your sisters and brothers too.

Your mother: (smiles ) Just remember pick someone you can call mine not ideal ok?

You: Ok

Your father: Go now and say Kyuhyun about this.

You: Thank you papa!

 

On the park, you came early. You we're finding Kyu there but you can't see him. Suddenly, someone grasp you hands. It was Kyu. He took  you on a bench near a Light Post. You two sits and started to talk.

 

You: Kyu! You've shocked me!

Kyu: Sorry.

You: (Can't open a topic)

Kyu: Please don't leave! I'm begging you!

You: If I can but my father was... (tries to trick kyu)

Kyu: (Cuts your speech) please! Don't leave me!

You: Kyu, why are you like that?

Kyu: I don't want to lose you!

You: Kyu, I was just going to other place not dying! (Can't take lying but still acting)

Kyu: Just don't leave!

You: I really can't understand you kyu! Why are you like that? (Curios and Confused)

Kyu: {your name} I ....

You: what?

Kyu: I love you!

You: Kyu?!(Shocked and heart beats fast) Are you serious? Don't make fun of love it's a feeling!  Not a game! Don't compare it to the games you play.

Kyu: I'm serious {Your name}. I play games with strategy and meant to be true just like what I'm doing.

You: If your serious, how can I prove it?

 

It was 9:00 the light is good and you 2 are the only people who are there.

 

Kyu: Want me to prove it?

You: Yeah! If you can't, stop this ok! I bet you can't, so stop it!

 

Kyu starts to move to prove it. He holds you and kiss on you on the lips. You were shocked about it and try torelease but kyu hold you very tight that you can't even escape. Your heart beats so fast, the very first time you felt it. Kyu stops to breathe and to explain.

 

Kyu: Do you believe it now? (Saying it but in a shy mode tone)

You: Yeah (Blushing infinite times!)

Kyu: Sorry If I did it. It was your first kiss. I'm sorry

You: It's ok.

Kyu: You mean, You love me?

You: Yeah, since I met you. (Blushed more)

Kyu: You know what?

You: What?

Kyu: I'm just kidding.

You: WHAT!?!!?!  NO!!!!!

Kyu: (Laughs) Yes! I'm kidding!

You: (Cries) I should not give you my first kiss!

Kyu: *kiss you once again*. I love you{your name}, that's why I don't want you to leave me.

You: Oh. So that's why. Don't worry,My parents told me they will just leave and visit here ever 3 months.

Kyu: You mean you'll never leave?

You: Yeah!

Kyu: aww! The money I keep for all times was gone!

You: Why?

Kyu: Because I really mean what I said to you.

You: Kyu... you really mean it? (Cries)

Kyu: Yes. I will really do it. **Kisses you on your fore head**

You: Maybe I can ask my parents if we can go there for vacation there.