Lee Shin and Gyu Won

Why did you come at a time like this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years after that fight, Tae Kyung went to rehab, Shin Woo left, and Go Mi Nam and Jeremy were left being a duo. they started their own band, "Flower Boys". And what happened to Go Mi Nyu? Well turns out, her dad wasn't dead. He was undercover the whole entire time. Her so called "aunt" was just a gold digging stranger. But luckily, she did find her grandfather. He was actually very famous in the old days. Go mi nyu changed her name to Lee gyu won so once Tae Kyung comes out of rehab, he wouldn't be able to find her. 

"YESS JEJU ISLAND HERE I COME" Lee gyu won exclaimed.

"hurry up. I have a very important meeting to attend" her grandfather said.

After a long flight, her grandfather left and she had to take the bus like any other person. While running to the bus, her luggage hit a rock and the wheel fell off. Shin Woo was also there. Not knowing whether he should help her or not since she now knows about his one sided love for her. After her fight with Tae kyung, he knew he couldn't take being so close to her yet so far. He quickly left and changed his name. Now he was the popular, the famous Lee shin, part of the school band "The Stupid". 

He was watching her closely, not realizing he was acting like the hyung he used to be, just looking over her in every way he could. Without realizing, he quickly got closer and helped her with her luggage. But he had forgotten he was trying to get over her and become a brand new person. After he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter