Chapter 1

White love

“Tada~” He smiled widely and stepped in front of his girlfriend, reached his hands out.

“You have got to be kidding me...” she stared at the snow all around them. “Kyuhyun, you know I don’t like snow.” She said and looked her boyfriend.

“Amelia,” Kyuhyun smiled and held her hands. “You will love it.” He smiled and kissed her fingers. “I promise,” he added, his breath brushing against her skin.

“But people will recognize you, especially fans.” She said matter-of-factly, but Kyuhyun didn’t give in, just like she didn’t.

“Look,” he said and looked straight into her eyes, cupping her face. “I promised your dad,” “and Ahra,” she added.

“And Ahra,” he rolled with his eyes. “I will protect you,” he said and leaned his forehead on hers. “I will protect you, because I love you.” he said and pecked her lips, making her cheeks dark red. “On top of that, I want to see how you look in snowboard clothes.” he grinned.

“Stop being so cheesy,” Amelia said in embarrassment and looked away.

“Come on, please?” he looked at her with puppy eyes. “Amelia,” he called her in the most childish voice, he could make. She looked away once again, before she looked at Kyuhyun, who kept looking at her with his puppy eyes.

Letting a sigh out, she closed her eyes and nodded. “Fine,” she murmured. “I am only doing this because I love, you hear that?” she poked his nose.

“I love you too,” he grinned and hugged her, kissing her all over his face.

“Ya...” she murmured all embarrassed and gently pushed him away. “Let’s go inside, I am cold...” she said and looked around. “This is place is pure hell...” she added under her breath and huffed like little kid.

In the mean time, Kyuhyun got their stuff from the backseat and trunk, before he held Amelia’s hand. “Let’s go,” he smiled and kissed her hand before they walked to a hotel, where they checked in and went to their room.

“Oh my god,” she murmured wide eyed, seeing how luxury it was. “Why did you checked the most luxurious hotel room?” she asked and looked at Kyuhyun.

“Happy anniversary,” he grinned and walked to her, resting his hands around her lower back and pulled her closer to him.

“We have anniversary in summer, not now...” Amelia said confused.

“It is now, because we couldn’t celebrate in summer, when I was on tour.” He said and kissed her nose. “Now I am yours for one week.” he smiled.

“One week? No interruptions?” she asked.

“No interruptions,” Kyuhyun smiled.

“No phones and laptop?” she didn’t give up.

“Nope,” he shook with head.

“Games?” she raised an eyebrow and smirked, knowing she hit bulls’ eye.

Kyuhyun frowned, but forced a smile. “No games,” he said quietly.

“We will see about that...” Amelia said and poked Kyuhyun’s nose before she walked away, to her suitcase. “I am surprised you even talked with my father, when I know he is really against our relationship.” she said while unpacking.

“Well,” he murmured and looked around the room. “He indeed was angry when i came, but ... we talked about it and at the end, he agreed.” he shrugged.

“You can’t fool me, Cho Kyuhyun.” Amelia crossed her arms and looked at him. “Now, where are my clothes that I wear at home? And why do I have only dressed, elegant clothes and clothes for snowboarding, because I know why we are here.”

“Lia,” he called and stepped closer to her, but she put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him away. He let a sigh out and closed his eyes; thinking of what he should do.

“Fine,” he sighed. “Your brother and mother asked me to teach you how to snowboard, because they really hate it when they see you in house all day...” He looked at her. “I don’t want you to be in house as well, because I care for your health and now that we are here, I am going to teach you how to do sports.” He said seriously.

Amelia frowned and turned away, angry that her mother and brother decided this without telling, or suggesting, her first.

Knowing he screwed up everything, Kyuhyun slowly walked behind her and hugged her from behind. “Please Amelia... I want to be with you,” he said in a whisper, his chin resting on her shoulder.

Biting her lower lip, knowing she can’t be angry at anyone when Kyuhyun is around, she let a sigh out and nodded. “Fine, but only for these holidays...” she said and looked down.

“Thank you,” he smiled widely and kissed her on the cheek. “Now let’s change into snowboard clothes and let’s study on how to snowboard.” He grinned, making Amelia’s eyes wide.

“What?” she asked and looked at him. “Snowboard? Right now? Are you serious?” she murmured.

“Yes,” he nodded. “We have time...” he grinned.

“You just...ah forget it...” she sighed and walked to her suitcase where she took her pink snowboard suit. Looking at it, she glanced at Kyuhyun who took his out with a wide smile. He is so happy he could die... She huffed and walked into bathroom, where she changed herself.

“Just duck a little bit,” said Kyuhyun and held her around waist once they were standing on the top of the hill of Vivaldi Ski Resort in their snowboard suits.

“Don’t let me go...” murmured Amelia and did as he said.

“You have my word, I won’t let you go.” Kyuhyun smiled at her fear of snowboarding. “Now that you are in this position, I will gently push you, okay?” he asked.

“What?” Amelia looked at him confused, but she was already one meter away from him and kept getting further and further away, down the hill. “Kyuhyun,” she called and looked back.

“Look in front,” he called. “You are doing fine,” he said with a smile.

“Kyuhyun!” she screamed and looked in front of herself, where she widened her eyes seeing a little kid in front on the road. “Get away, get away!” she called, but the kid didn’t hear her.

In the end, she leaned on the left side, where forest was, and drove straight into big pile of snow. Kyuhyun immediately snowboarded to her side, in worry, and looked at her before he started laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” Amelia groaned. “Help me...” she pouted.

“Not before I take a picture.” He said and took his phone out of his pocket and quickly took a picture.

“Ya!” she hissed and looked over her shoulder at Kyuhyun, who couldn’t stop laughing. “I am going to kick his when we come to hotel...” she murmured under her breath and slowly, yet carefully, rose up, but realized she was already going down the hill once again. “Oh great,” she huffed and crossed her arms.

“Come on, Amelia,” Kyuhyun appeared next to her, startling her. “Just do like I do,” he smiled and went ahead of her.

Amelia rolled with her eyes, but still looked after Kyuhyun, who was snowboarding like an expert, well...almost like an expert, until he almost bumped into a girl that was filming her friend, who was skiing for the first time.

“And here he is getting filmed, with him knowing.” Amelia sighed and crossed her arms in irritation. She looked around and saw people skiing, snowboarding while some were standing still, too afraid to move, yet alone to go down this hill.

Amelia looked back down, where she saw Kyuhyun standing at the fence, looking up the hill to see where she was and once he spotted her, he waved, making her to let a sigh out.

She closed her eyes and took three deep breaths, to calm down her racing heart, before she leaned and ducked down, like Kyuhyun told her, and slowly leaned forward, slowly snowboarding down the hill.

Let me be safe. Let me be safe... She kept thinking and biting her lower lip, while all she saw was the hill right in front of her nose. “Calm down Amelia. You are doing good...” she smiled, but frowned realizing Kyuhyun didn’t tell her how to stop. “How do I stop?” she started panicking and she was already at the end when she accidently leaned forward too much and fell on her hands.

“Ouch...” she murmured and turned around, sitting down, while looking at Kyuhyun, who was busy taking pictures with his fans. “No interruptions, huh?” she scoffed and dusted the snow off her knees.

The moment she tried to stand up, a hand appeared in front of her, startling her. She looked up and saw a brunette, short haired, man, smiling at her.

“Your boyfriend seems to be busy,” he said. Amelia’s cheeks turned into light shade of red as she glanced at Kyuhyun and then took hand. The man pulled her from the ground and helped her stepping out of snowboard.

“Thank you,” Amelia murmured shyly and took snowboard in her hands.

“You are welcome,” he bowed with head and walked away with his skis.

Amelia looked after him with a smile, before she looked at Kyuhyun, who didn’t even realize she was there. “I am done with him.” She huffed and turned around, angrily walking away.

“Amelia~” Kyuhyun cried relieved, seeing his girlfriend sitting in the cafeteria in her black dress for dinner. “Thank god you are okay...” he was kissing her all over her face.

All confused, Amelia didn’t know what to do, than sit there like a statue. “What are you doing Kyuhyun?” she asked and pushed him away. “You are still in ski suit and why are you sweating so much?”

“I was searching for you all this time...” he said and hugged her, not minding all the looks they got. “I am so sorry I wasn’t with you the whole time. I saw someone approaching you and I tried to walk to you and help you, but fans kept asking me if I can take a picture with them...”

“You were...searching for me?” Her voice was quiet as she looked down.

“Yes,” he nodded and looked into her eyes. “Thank god you are okay, you have no idea how worried I was, when I was all alone on the ski road.”

“Amelia?” male voice spoke from the side.

Amelia looked at the side and saw the same man. “Nichkhun,” she smiled, making Kyuhyun frown.

“Nichkhun?” he asked wide eyed.

“Kyuhyun-ssi,” Nichkhun smiled and bowed in manner.

“W-what is going on?” Kyuhyun asked all confused at the situation.

“Well,” started Amelia and stood up, stepping beside Nichkhun. “While you were busy with your fans, Nichkhun showed me around Ski Resort and asked me for dinner.”

“Eh?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes and stepped back. “Are you two going...” “On a date?” ended Nichkhun and let a chuckle out. “No,” he shook with head. “I just wanted to show gratitude, since she helped me one time.” he smiled.

“You know that time I was late for our date?” Amelia asked and looked at Kyuhyun, who nodded in answered. “That was when I helped Nichkhun, because he was late for his schedule.” She smiled and added. “I will be back around nine, somewhere here...”

“But,” Kyuhyun murmured and raised a hand, but the two already left.

“You are late, my dear,” An old voice spoke from the side. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw a waitress. “She was here since five in the afternoon, murmuring to herself what an idiot she is for still loving you.”

Kyuhyun let a chuckle out and looked down. “And I am an idiot for letting her go like this.”

“What are you waiting for then? Go after her,” Waitress smiled and looked towards doors Amelia has disappeared to.

“Yeah,” he nodded and ran after the two.

He looked through the whole restaurant, gaining looks, until he spotted the two sitting comfortably next to the window. He narrowed his eyebrows and quickly walked to them, grabbing Amelia’s hand, surprising both of them.

“I am sorry Nichkhun, but my girlfriend forgot that she is on vacation and that we have a special evening right now.” He smiled. Nichkhun raised an eyebrow and let a quiet chuckle out, seeing how the couple is having a little fight, not minding they are in restaurant.

“Kyuhyun” Amelia looked at him in horror and tried to break free from his grip, but he tightened it and walked away quickly.

Once they came into their hotel room, Amelia angrily looked at Kyuhyun and put hands on her waist. “What do you think you are doing, Kyuhyun?” she asked. “I was on a dinner with my friend.”

“Well, that friend of yours is irritating me, because you showed him something I have never seen.” He looked straight into her eyes.

“Showed him what?” Amelia looked at him in confusion.

Unable to hold back anymore, Kyuhyun cupped her face and pressed his lips against hers, making her eyes wide open. Once he pulled away, Amelia’s cheeks turned into deep shade of red as she bit her lower lip and smiled in embarrassment, making Kyuhyun grin.

“On the second thought,” he murmured and wrapped his hands around her, pulling her closer. “I like this one much better.” He smiled and kissed her nose.

“I told you to stop being cheesy, you dork.” She playfully hit him on the chest.

“You love this dork.” He grinned and leaned down, kissing her on the lips.

“In your dreams...” she smirked and stood on her tiptoes, quickly pecking his lips, before she pulled away and walked into their bedroom. “Don’t come in, I am changing.” She said.

“Changing?” repeated Kyuhyun and grinned.

“I am warning you, ert.” She added.

“Yes, honey~” he sang and walked into bedroom as well.


Happy New Year 。^‿^。

Happy Birthday to our aegyo king, Sungmin ♥~(‘▽^人)