1

19 Ways Of Saying I Love You

"Thanks for the ride, Sehun. I'll be going in now." You hopped off his motorcycle and passed him your helmet. Both of you were out for dinner half an hour ago. Because tomorrow is a school day, you decided to head home early to finish up some homework. Sehun offered to send you home and here you are in front of your house.

"Hey, wait. Can I come in?" He grabbed your wrist gently to stop you from walking away. 

You glanced at him in surprise. Sehun seldom asked to enter your house, for reasons unknown. Since you started dating him, he probably only entered your house less than ten times.

"Sure," You replied, waiting for him to get off his motorcycle.

The both of you walked in silence to your door, carrying your schoolbags. You fumbled with the keys in your pocket for awhile before fishing them out and unlocking your door. The house was empty, as your parents were also out for dinner. Dumping your bags on the sofa, you headed to your room while Sehun settled on the couch. 

"Will you be staying for long?" You called from your room.

"I think i'll finish up my homework with you before heading home," He answered.

You changed into an oversized shirt and shorts before grabbing Sehun's shirt that you borrowed the other time.

"Change into something comfier," You tossed the shirt on Sehun's lap and sat down beside him. You expected him to walk away to change but he started ing his shirt right in front of you.

"Se-Sehun ah, what are you doing?" You spluttered. Even after dating him for 4 months, you were still shy around him. 

"Changing, what else?"

You blushed and turned the other direction, hoping he wouldn't notice your awkwardness. You heard the rustling of fabric and sensed his presence before you heard his voice.

"I'm done." He muttered, his lips near your neck as he leaned towards you. His voice sent goosebumps down your skin and you took a deep breath before turning back to him. 

"Let's start work," You said, before anything else could happen.

 

An hour passed by before the both of you finished your homework. Your parents were still not home yet though it was already 9.30pm.

"Are you leaving?" You asked as you tidied up your work.

"Mm." Sehun hummed in response.

After he packed his books, Sehun grabbed his bag and walked towards the door. You thought he was going to leave within even saying anything and leapt up to your feet.

"Sehun-ah, wait!" You rushed towards him and held his shoulder.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Um, thank you for staying with me tonight. Take care on your way home." You mumbled, feeling a little embarrassed.

He chuckled and tilted your chin upwards. He leaned in, eyes on your lips. You closed your eyes on instinct, hoping he would give you a goodbye kiss. 

"Sweet dreams." He planted his lips on your cheek, grinning as he pulled away.

You pouted slightly, disappointed that he didn't kiss your lips. Opening the door, you waited for him to step out. Sehun walked out and looked back, sensing your disappointment.

"Silly girl," He teased, before brushing his lips across yours for less than a second. And then, he was walking towards his motorcycle, his shoulders moving up and down as he chuckled to himself.