"I Love You Bias, 'Till Death Do Us Part"

"I Love You Bias, 'Till Death Do Us Part"

 

 

Kai was feeling uneasy today. But he just thinks he is just nervous because they will perform today one of the biggest event in their life, their first Solo concert. He shakes his head to wipe away the anxiety that he feels. He took shower and headed to the dorm's kitchen where the other members are noisy, chatting happily and sharing their excitement about the solo concert later. But he doesn't like to join the nonsense noise. He just sat beside Kyungsoo and got a piece of toast and  ham and he eat it right away.


Suho felt that something is wrong with Kai so he asked him and Kai just said he's okay. As the leader and Kai's hyung, he knows he is not okay so he asked Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to cheer Kai up. But the 2 other members failed. Kai just brushed them off and told them he'll just be in his bedroom.

"Well that's not good you know, tonight is our big night and you can't let our dancing machine perform stupid things later. Got to go, I'll get ready for later."  Kris, the cold guy said.

"Maybe he'll be in a good mood later.."  So Suho joined the others on practicing the jokes and fanservice they'll offer the fans tonight.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥♥

 

 

Kai's uneasiness did not subside. He felt so nervous and scared. He does not know why. He should have been practicing right now but he can't. His knees are wobbly. So he's in his bedroom, lying on his bed and hands on his heart with his eyes closed. Kyungsoo opened the door and sat beside Kai.

"Are you sure you're okay? I can tell manager hyung to--"  Kai cut Kyungsoo,

"No hyung, I. Will. Perform. Tonight."   he said.

"Are you sure?"  Kyungsoo asked him.

"Nae hyung."  He nodded.


"Okay, I'll go out now. So you can take a rest."   But Kai hold Kyungsoo's hand. Kai looked at him intently and said,

"Hyung, if I die tonight I just want you to know that I love you guys and thankyou for being with me for this past years. I love you Hyung, I think you're the best."   Tears flowed from Kyungsoo's eyes

"Kai what the are you saying? You wont die tonight okay? I love you too Kai, you know that."   and Kai hugged Kyungsoo so the hyung can't see his scared face.

The 12 members were getting ready and Kai was the first one who got out the dorm to sit in the van. He spotted a black car beside their van and he felt some goosebumps like someone from the car is looking at him. He kept staring at the car for minutes and just came back to reality when Tao pushed him to go inside the van. Kai's goosebumps are gone, he felt safe now.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥♥

 

 


Kai felt safe inside the van. With EXO K's cheerfulness, he laughs with them happily and Kyungsoo looked at him worriedly. But Kai smiled at him and looked outside the window. But his smile was gone when he saw the same black car. It's following them. It's creeping him out but he can't say it to others because it will just make them anxious. He just pretended to sleep until they reach the concert's venue but the image of the black car is still haunting his mind. "This day is stressful." His heart agreed with his mind.

When they reached the venue, they practiced as usual with some fansite noonas sitting on the front and taking pictures of them. Well that is not new to him.


"Hey Kai, have you seen polarlight there?"  Baek asked when they had a water break.

"Hmm, let's see.." so he searched for the familiar girl who is head over lens inlove with Baekkie, his eyes found Polarlight but he saw another figure behind her.

"Well she's new.."  he whispered to himself and turned to Baek to show where Polarlight is. Baek pulled him to Polarlight's direction for some fanservice. So he smiled.. And when he looked again to the girl, he found her looking at him.. With those scary cat eyes and devilish grin. Kai feels like he is going to throw up anytime soon.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥♥

 

 

From that moment, his uneasiness is still there and his steps became unsure so he stumble over Growl. Manager hyung asked him if he is okay, so he said he is. But that girl is creeping him out. But he can't let the fans hate him for not performing well, of course he is the dancing  machine. So he got up and practiced hard, thinking about his babies (dogs) and Kyungsoo hyung's epic eyesmile.


For 2 hours, they have been performing over the crowd of fans, singing, dancing, showing some abs and everything that the fans love. And he still saw that girl, who is now holding a very big camera (the lens is bigger than polarlight's lens) which he knows that is just for him because he had been running in circles just to make sure. So, when they sang the last song ang said their famous line "We are one!", they bowed to thw fans and waved goodbye.

"Ahhh, I'm starving!!!! I want some rice or anything!"   Exclaimed Luhan, so Kai
"But you're always hungry like Xuimin hyung!"  And the rest laughed with his joke.

So when they are in the van, they played rock paper and scissors to know who will buy their food outside the dorm, and unfortunately Kai lost over a pile of scissors. So when they got in the dorm and Suho just opened the door, Kai said.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET EVERYONE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE"  Everyone looked at him puzzled and Kyungsoo let out a gasp. They all felt weird. And thanked Kai for his wonderful speech. But they still pushed him to buy their food.

Kai had no idea why he said that, but after seeing the black car again, he thinks he know why..
 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥♥

 

 

Kai thought that the black car was creepy enough but when the moment he knew that the car was owned by the girl with the cat eyes, his heart did not stop beating. The girl was walking towards him and he is scared right now because it is dark and no one is in that street where he is walking..


But he is not walking, he is running to get out of the girl's sight but his legs is tired from the performance so he tripped over a big rock, and because he is so tired, he can't get up. The girl approached him and grabbed him tight. She doesn't look like a normal fangirl. He thinks she is psychotic. She smiled when she saw blood is dripping from Kai's arms because of her nails pushing on Kai's skin. Kai let out a weak moan and asked her to let go. But the girl embraced him and whispered in his ears..


"You know what oppa? You're my Ultimate bias and I love you so much. I've been planning this my whole life and now I did it. We will be together now Kai oppa, saranghae yongwonhi"  and with that, the girl stabbed a knife to Kai's heart and pulled him toward her car and escaped.

 

 


Kai was missing after the first solo concert. Kai who was went out to buy everyone's food disappeared.

Kai who was the Dancing Machine of EXO was gone.. and never been found..