☼ Idea 01 ━ "The Legacy"

☼ Misconceptions Of Us ━ Story Ideas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☼ Idea 01 ━

the legacy; bijuu are nine separate and powerful tailed beasts or demons. they existed thousands of years ago in a time where magic and monsters still roamed. but now in 2013 they are just a myth that occasionally is told to children, or so people believe. the bijuu died a long time ago at the hands of a high priestess, but before each one died they told the priestess something. each one of the nine creatures said one thing - a promise if you will. they promised the woman that in the new era they would be reborn just as they were before death. the woman didn’t quite believe them and properly killed off each one. what the priestess didn’t know was that the bijuu had all had human lovers at some point. their genes had been passed on through the ages, but hadn’t seemed to do much. that was until roughly 25 years ago. it seems that the bijuu had been reincarnated into recent times; a new era. their words rang partially true, but are the new bijuu as heartless as their ancestors?

This story works best if you either watch Naruto or know the actual Japanese myth for the bijuu. I personally had ideas of mixing the two together to get a better outcome. I had a story kinda planned out for this, but I never really did much with it because of time and a lack of plot.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter