1/1

Merry Christmas, Jagiya

You wake slightly as the bed shifts.

"Hi," you whisper, smiling blearily. "Where were you?" You gasp quietly as his toes brush your leg. "Your feet are freezing!"

Junhong kisses your cheek as he scoots under the covers, huddling against your warmth, murmuring, "Sorry. Just putting a couple more things under the tree. Go back to sleep."

He wraps his arm around your waist, burying his face in your neck. You giggle at the tickle of his breath on your skin. You turn in his arms, tangling your legs with his and glancing at the clock behind him. 12:07 AM.

"Merry Christmas, Junhong," you say quietly as he wrinkles his nose in a smile and presses his forehead to yours.

"Merry Christmas, Jagiya." He kisses the corner of your mouth in a way that makes you quirk your lips in a smile, then presses his lips softly against yours.

"Yah, I thought I was supposed to go back to sleep," you mumble against his mouth, smirking.

"I changed my mind, I'd rather kiss you," he says, running his fingers through your hair.

"Mmm, only because it's Christmas," you concede with a giggle as he pulls you closer, giving you quick, light kisses between your words.

Junhong tightens his grip on your waist, then rolls so that you're lying on his chest. He gently runs his fingertips up and down your spine as you pull him into a lazy kiss, mouth warm against yours. You try not to yawn but you can't help the tiny one that slips out, and you blink sleepily as Junhong laughs, trying not to jostle you.

"Fine. Go to sleep. I'll collect on kisses in the morning," he says.

You smile sweetly at him and nuzzle into his chest. "Promise?"

"Promise."

"Love you, Junhong," you breathe, already feeling yourself drift back off, lulled by his warmth and the gentle circles he's rubbing on your back.

"Love you," he whispers.