Minah

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 
~ Your POV ~
 
 
“ Who are you?!/Who are you?! ” We asked the same question.
 
“ Answer me!! Who the hell are you?! Luhan oppa's mistress?! ” She yelled at me with anger tone.
 
“ I'm not his mistress, I'm his wife. ” I answered calmly.
 
“ His wife?!! Are you kidding me?!! ” 
 
“ I'm not. I'm really his wife. It's your turn to answer me, who are you? ” I asked.
 
“ Listen carefully because I'm say only once. My name is Minah and I'm Luhan oppa's sister!! ” Oh uh, SheS just his sister. I thought she was some random girl that he has slept with.
 
“ I'm Jimin, Lee Jimin. ” I smile at her but she just gave me a death glared back.
 
“ Leave, ” She said.
 
“ What do you mean? ” I asked in confused.
 
“ I said leave my brother's house you !! Do you think that I believe you?! Luhan oppa never sleep with the same girl twice. how can you be his wife!? now leave!! ” She said and grabbed my hand outside. 
 
“ I didn't lie!! Yah!! let me go!! ” I yelled. 
 
“ Just leave you ing !! ” She yelled and successfully dragged me out the mansion. I can't call someone to help since it's their break time. no one in the mansion right now only a few men that I think they're Minah's men.
 
“ Bye bye Jimin, don't show your face in this mansion anymore!! ” she said with a smirk.
 
“ I need to call Luhan!! ” I said angrily.
 
“ No need to call him, because he the one who told me to kick you out. ” I stood still with my body shaking. No, Luhan would never do that to me. I can't believe her.
 
“ Lies. ” I said.
 
“ Oh my, I don't have to lie to a like you. Now just off!!! ” She said and close the henge door.
 
 I sighed, This little is lucky since I can't beat her because I'm pregnant. I sighed again as I took my phone out and dial Kris oppa's number. I don't believed her and I can't bring myself to call Luhan either Im scared that his answer is a yes. 
 
\ Jimin-ah? \ Kris oppa answered.
 
“ O-oppa.. Help me. ” I said and started sobbing.
 
\ What happened to you?! \ He asked in loud voice.
 
“ H-help me.. ” I said.
 
 \ just wait there. I'll be there in second. / 
 
“ Neh oppa. ” I hung up and sat down. 
 
No, Luhan didn't do this to me. I told myself.
 

 

 
 
Kris oppa brought my lifeless body to his house and didn't ask me questions and Im glad that he didn't. I just don't want to answer his question right now.
 
“ Rest. ” He said with a gentle tone.
 
“ Thanks oppa. ” I said and closed my eyes. Luhan I need you.
 
 

 

~ Author POV ~
 


 
 
“ I'll kill you Lu ing Han!!! ” Kris said with gritting teeth and walked out the bedroom that Jimin slept in. 
 
 
 
After cleared all his works Luhan hurry back home to meet his beloved wife but the girl who greeting him not Jimin.
 
“ Minah, Why are you here? ” Luhan asked.
 
“ I just want to visit my oppa. ” She said cutely. 
 
“ Where's Jimin? ” Luhan ignored her and asked about Jimin.
 
“ She runaway I tried to stop her too but she hurts me! ” She said and stared a fake cried.
 
“ Jimin runaway?!! no way!! tell me the truth what did you do to her?!! ” Luhan yelled angrily and Minah is scared to dead.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter