What?!

You're Mine, Only Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV ~

 



Luhan and I are now at the airport waiting for our flight back to Seoul, I feel so sad because my mom refused to come with us. 

“ We can visit her again, don't be sad. ” Luhan tried to comfort me but it didn't help much.

“ It's okay. ” I lied and excused myself to the restroom because of my sickness that I started to feel this morning.

“ I'll go with you. ” I shook my head and said:

“ No. Wait here I'll be back in 10minutes. ” 

“ okay ” He nodded. 

On the way to the restroom I felt so strange like I wanted to vomit everything that I ate last morning. What's wrong with me? I continued walking but suddenly, I felt so dizzy that I ended up bumping into someone.

“ I-I'm so sorry. ” I said as the person that I bumped into helped me getting up.

“ Are you okay, Master? ” I heard another man asking0.

“ I'm okay. ” The master answered with a cold voise. 

“ Next time be careful. ” He told me and I could tell that he had a very deep voice.

“ Y-yes. ” I bowed to the two men. The one I bumped into was taller. When I saw his face, it felt weird. He seems familiar  to me.

“ Mrs.Lu are you okay?! ” I heard Chen's worried voice asking. Maybe Luhan ordered him to follow me again.

“ Chen, I'm okay ” I said.

“ I'm sorry, that I came late. ” Chen apologized.

“ It's not your fault, Chen. ” I shook my head and smiled at him.

“ Chen? ” I think I heard another guy whispering. Maybe it’s just my imagination.

“ Let's go Mrs.Lu, Mr.Lu is waiting for you. ” I nodded.

“ Sorry again. ” I said as I bowed at the two men and I walk back to Luhan with Chen.

Taller man really felt so familiar to me. He looks like someone I've met before. I shook my head putting the thought away.

 



~ Kris POV ~
 



My plan was going to Korea but due to some problem in Japan I had to change the flight to Tokyo. I was talking on the phone with my business partner but suddenly someone bumped into me. 

“ I-I'm so sorry. ” She said and bowed to me. You're lucky that you're a girl.

“ Are you okay, Boss? ” Tao asked me and I shook my head.

“ Next time be careful. ” I told the girl with my always cold voice.

“ Y-yes ” She bowed again and turn her head up so I could see her face. Why did she look so familiar to me?

I was about to ask her but suddenly a man appeared and asked her if she was okay or something.

“ It's not your fault, Chen. ” She told him.

“ Chen? ” I heard Tao whispering but I didn't ask.

“ Let's go Mrs.Lu, Mr.Lu is waiting for you. ” The guy named Chen said and she nodded at him.

“ Sorry again. ” She said and bowed to us while I just nodded.

“ Boss, I think that girl is the girl that you wanted me to find. ” Tao told me.

“ How do you know? ” I asked.
 
“ That Chen guy is Luhan's right hand man and he just said Mr.Lu, so I think It's her. ” 

So, that girl is Jimin and I just lost my chance to save her again. 

“ Do we have the same flight with them? ” I asked hoping Tao would say yes.

“ No Boss, our flight is the next one. ” but he shook his head. 

“ Damn it!!! ” I cursed with anger and closed my hand tightly.

Jimin, Just wait a little mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter