Hello Kitty mascot and Hyunjae's game

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    The crowd is getting wild when both teams are heating up. It has been the second quarter and both White and Red haven't scored yet. It's like the ball is afraid to make them score, especially their strikers are in a heated battle.              "Unni~ I'm open!' Sungmi waved as she spotted Haemin blocked by the two from Team Red. Haemin passed the ball to Sungmi and Sungmi quickly kicks the ball to one of her teammates and scored goal.              "WOAAAAAAH!!!!! TEAM WHITE! TEAM WHITE!!!" The crowds cheered.              "YES!!! WAY TO GO SUNNY!!!" Haemin hi-fived the one who scored.              "Nice score." Hyesu smirked as she jogs back to her teammates. Haemin just nodded and continued to congratulate her friend.              It was the end of the first half of the soccergame for women. The next game will be the Marathon for women too. The sports for men was moved by tomorrow. It was announced after the first half ended and that means the cafe will run til tomorrow.          "Baobei~" Haemin rushed over to Luhan, who was waiting for her under the bleachers. She furrowed her brows when the Mysterious Mascot was beside him.            "Baobei~ water?" Luhan hugged her before he gave her a bottle of water. Haemin quickly opened it and gobbled up its contents. "Where's Sungmi by the way?" Luhan asked.           "Oh. She's with Chen." Haemin replied. Luhan quickly pulled a face towel from his bag and gently wipes off the sweat on Haemin's face. "You're so brave down there." Luhan smiled.           "What makes you say that?" Haemin smiled, sitting on the nearest bleacher.         "Because you're not afraid to get hurt with those tackles and kicks. I know what goes inside the field and it really hurts..." Luhan said. Then Haemin suddenly kissed his cheek. "Thanks for your concern Baobei. But I'm okay." She smiled cutely.            Luhan sighed and nodded, "Okay. But can I wipe that dirt off your face first?'" He chuckled and Haemin nodded. So Luhan cleaned her face, neck and even to the arms by the towel he bought for her. "There, pretty and clean as ever."              "Hahaha. Yah! Are you friends with that Mascot?" Haemin jerked her head towards the standing mascot beside Luhan. Then a grin flashed across her face as she looks at Luhan. "Baobei?" She called.           Luhan turned to her, he saw the Mascot and actually shrugged about thinking that it was some of the school's props but the Mascot gave Haemin a juice drink and bowed at her.          "Oh look. It even gave me a drink. Baobei, look its Hello Kitty. Say Hi!" She giggled, nudging Luhan to the mascot. "Yahh baobei what are you doing?" Luhan asked, staying still on his place.              "You're manly right?'            "Of course I am!" Luhan snapped and then turned to see a bubbletea facing him. It was the Hello Kitty mascot giving him his fave Taro Milk Tea. "T-taro.." Luhan stammered.           "Yeeeeeeh! Luhan has a lover! And its Hello Kitty! AHAHAHAHA." Haemin cooed as she keeps on making fun of Hello Kitty and Luhan tandem.              "Yah Haemin! That is not!"              "Youre not manly? Lu?"              "I am MANLY!"            "So you like Hello Kitty! Hello Kitty and Luhan sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Haemin sings and the mascot starts to dance. Luhan was too embarrassed. 1. Because of the Mascot doing ABStyle dancing. 2. Because Haemin is making fun of his liking on Hello Kitty.            "Baobei stop it." Luhan pouted, getting embarrassed than ever.              "Go get a selca with her baobei. Puh-lease??" Haemin cooed, clasping her hands as she pleads. Luhan looked at her. "No way."            "Puh-lease?? Luhan-oppa! Oppa! Oppa!!" Haemin whined like a brat ----- well she really is one.           Luhan blushed, "Yah. Stop it baobei."          "Oppa."            "Fine." Luhan sighed in defeat. He walked beside the mascot and posed as if he was a child who likes Hello Kitty. While Hello Kitty imitates Luhan's pose making Haemin laugh at loud. "So cuuuuuuute. Really.." she laughed. She then gave Hello Kitty her phone, "Hello Kitty-ssi, please take a photo of us." She asked and quickly pulled Luhan next to her.          The mascot giggled and made shy gesture to Haemin where in fact she --- the person inside is really spazzing out. "Okay? Ready?" Haemin asked the mascot and it nodded.          "Ready baobei?" Haemin asked cutely at Luhan as she wrapped her hands around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "Yep." Luhan nodded.        "1..2..3.. smile!" Haemin cheered as she surprisingly splashed cold water to Luhan all of the sudden.              "CHOI HAEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!"                    **     "Good luck unni! Fighting!" Sungmi cheered as she gave Hyunjae a cheer. Hyunjae will be playing in 100 200 meter dash. Its the only sport she has the interests join, not to mention she's afraid of balls.        "Haha. Thank you Sungmi. I wonder where's my Kris this time?" She wondered while stretching.         "Any words to say before you start running unni?" Haemin asked, taking pictures of Hyunjae.         "Hahaha. There's no need to say such things." Hyunjae giggled.         "Wow!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter