My all is in you

It's love ?

He came into my shop his sweating like his a hose pipe? I went to him and wiped his sweat.

"Have you've been working hard these days?"

"Yeah~ kind of . Cuz your're the only motivation for me to work hard."

*Blushed* "Do you reali like me ?"

"Nope I don't reali like you.."

My tears drops started rolling down from my cheecks..

"I reali don't like you. I'm not joking..."

I felt very hurt n start crying louder and wanted to run away..

When i was about to move.. I grab my hand and say..

"I don't like you. I loved you.. and the love to you is uncountable.."

He wiped my tears and said

"Do you noe that everyone say that girls cry is the ulgiest ? But to me i don't reali trust it cause you're very pretty at this stage.."

I lift my hand and started hitting him

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop it!"

He took my hand and put it on his chest...

"Do you know why my heart is beating ?"

"Because you're still alive ?"

"Nope! It's beating for you.."

*blushed*

"You better not cry anymore.. i don't want my girlfriend crying because of me.. and you have to promiss me that you only can cry in front of me alright ? My girlfriend,Yeon Ri ?"

"Since when i'm your girlfriend ?"

"Erm.. since a few seconds ago ?"

"Hey LEE DONG HAE I didn't say dat I'm your girlfriend !"

"Yeah you did you just say it a few second ago.."

"Yah! You lia..."

He kissed me.. It's my first kiss

"I reali love you than anything else trust me... and i promiss that evrytime you need help 'm sure will be there.."

*End of flashback*

The music started to play I was being lead by the man whom raise me up until I get to walk on this red carpet..

And the other man is the man that I'm goin to live with for the rest of my life...

When the his being ask whether is he willing to marry me to be my husband for the rest of his life he answered

"Yes! I promiss to marry her and take of of her for the reast of her life with the name of LEE DONG HAE."

I was so touched till I know that there's something atery at my eye lid...

And the paster turn to me and say

"Are you willing to marry this man and take care of him for the rest of your life ?"

"Without any regrats I,Moon Yeon Ri will marry Lee Dong Hae to be my husband and take care of him full of my heart!"

And the paster said "Now I pronounce that LEE DONG HAE and MOON YEON RI are officially husband and wife...!"

From that moment I promiss myself that I'll love him and take care of him no matter what happens..

My soulmate turn to my dad and say

"Mr.Moon my father-in-law don't worry i'll take care of you daughter every sec till my last breath and i'll use all of my strength to protect her.."

And from that moment that's the promiss that i'll keep forever and never break it...