Fin.

When Leo is in Charge of Planning

Getting released from the hospital took a lot of time and effort on your end. You didn’t suffer very severe repercussions from the accident, but you still needed to go through physical and speech therapy. VIXX helped out whenever they could and became well known visitors at the hospital. Whenever they would visit, there would be little said about your upcoming wedding. They only did this so you wouldn’t stress over anything besides recovering, but not knowing just made you more anxious.

You had managed to convince Hyuk to bring you your notebook with all of your already made plans in it. The sneaky maknae told you about whatever Taekwoon had done to get ready for the wedding, which had been little to nothing aside from postponing the wedding date. He hadn’t even decided on a new date.

“Hyukkie, do you think Taekwoon oppa would be against a winter wedding still? I mean that’s what I wanted originally anyways.” You questioned one day while the two of you were alone.

“I don’t know. This is probably going to be a rough winter for Leo hyung and Ken hyung.” Hyuk sighed. “They’re still pretty hard on themselves about the accident.”

You could see Taekwoon and Hongbin were on their way back from the vending machines through the open door. “Well they shouldn’t be. It was an accident. It can’t be helped.”

Taekwoon raised his eyebrow hearing the last sentence as he entered the room. “What can’t be helped?”

Hyuk scratched the back of his head and forced a laugh. “Nothing hyung.”

“I picked a date.” You said.

The three looked at you in surprised and then the two younger ones looked at Taekwoon to see his reaction. Taekwoon just let out a sigh and looked out the window.  “There’s no need. Everything is taken care of.”

“Don’t lie to me. Let me contribute to the planning. We can’t push all this off and do it last minute. Do you want to get married or not?” You’re voice started to get louder. “I’m not weak. I can handle planning my wedding.”

Taekwoon looked at Hyuk and Hongbin, signaling to them that you two needed some alone time. They quickly scurried out of the room and closed the door behind them. He walked over to your bedside and reached under your sheets, grabbing your notebook, and snatching it away from you.

“OPPA!” You shouted.

“Why are you in such a hurry to get married? Your first priority should be recovering.” His stare was fierce, but you refused to just back down.

“We should be married already. We were supposed to get married last month. Yet here we are…still engaged.”

Taekwoon said nothing. He didn’t need to. The words he wanted to say were all in his gesture of rubbing your cheek with his thumb. There’s no need to rush. We’re still alive and young. We have our whole lives.

All you wanted to do was kick and scream. All that rushing around and preparation was all going to waste because the wedding wasn’t any time soon. You had been pretty optimistic and cheerful since the accident. You hadn’t really expressed any sadness or frustration until now. Sitting around in the hospital was not making things any better. You just wanted to go home with VIXX and for everything to go back to being normal. Why couldn’t you be all done with your therapy?

“Jagi, please don’t give up hope.” Taekwoon leaned down so his face was close to yours. “Promise me that you’ll focus only on recovering and I’ll let you choose the date.”

“Right now?”

“Right now.”

You promised Taekwoon with a kiss, pressing your lips to his and pulling him closer to you. You could feel him smile into the kiss before pulling away and kissing your forehead.

“December 18th.” You watched Taekwoon’s face, awaiting his disapproval. He just nodded. “I figured it would give us plenty of time to plan for and we could go on a nice honeymoon after Christmas.”

He nodded again. “If that is what you want.” He handed you back your notebook. His silence was making you uneasy and you couldn’t really tell if he was truly okay with a winter wedding or not. He opened the door and motioned for Hongbin and Hyuk to come back inside.

About a month later, you were released from the hospital. You were not allowed to go back to work just yet so VIXX took care of all the cooking and cleaning around the dorm like they had been all the while you were in the hospital. Ken and Taekwoon took turns waiting on you hand and foot, whether you liked it or not. You didn’t complain too much because you could see that Ken was only doing this as a way of apologizing for getting you hurt in the first place, even though it was in no way his fault.

The boys were busy getting ready for a comeback, not much long after you were released, so you spent your days either watching them practice at the studio or sitting at home alone enjoy the silence and planning new details for your wedding. Taekwoon would usually take your notebook away whenever he saw it, telling you it was too early to plan. You couldn’t bring yourself to argue with him. Everyone was stressed out so you would try your best not to think about your upcoming wedding.

Around June, when VIXX was finished with their comeback promotions, Taekwoon handed back your notebook and helped you plan out your wedding. The other members would help as well. A lot of the places where you had previously ordered from were very helpful and gladly made note of your new wedding date. This made planning even easier on you. The only big thing left was your dress. Hyuk had already agreed to be the one to go with you to pick out a dress, however the other members had sudden interest in tagging along as well, even Taekwoon.

“Taekwoonie oppa, you can’t go. You’re the groom. It’s bad luck to see the dress before the wedding.” You sighed, trying to rush out the door so your mom wouldn’t be kept waiting in the car any longer.

“Don’t worry hyung, I know what you like. I’ll speak as if I’m you.” Hyuk smirked, nudging Taekwoon before heading out the door. “I won’t have to say anything at all!” Hyuk’s laughter rang through the hallway as he sprinted out of the apartment, knowing Taekwoon would attempt to catch him so he could beat him. You held out your arm and pulled Taekwoon into a hug, stopping him from doing so.

“Oppa, please just relax and don’t worry about me today. I actually get to go out and do something for the wedding today. Let’s not having any problems today, hm?”

Taekwoon sighed before giving into your wishes, planting a quick kiss on your lips. He then walked over to the couch and laid down. Hongbin and Ravi had already followed Hyuk to the elevator which left N and Ken and yourself at the doorway. Your mom had forgotten that you had mentioned to her that not only Hyuk was tagging along today so she had brought your family’s car and not your van. Ken and N would have to either drive themselves or take a taxi.

“Don’t worry about us, yeobo. We’ll meet you there.” N smiled, pushing you out the door.

“Do you want cab fare?” You ask, ready to pull your wallet out of your purse.

“No no no. Don’t you dare give us cab fare. You just get down in that car so we’re not late for your appointment.” Ken scolded you, pushing you out the door.

Your nerves were building up as you arrived at the bridal store and your consultant introduced themselves to you. You allowed the boys to look around and pick out a dress that they would like to see you try on as you and your mother looked around as well.

All together you had five dresses picked out. As expected from VIXX’s Leader, N had picked out a form fitting, mermaid style dress with a sweetheart neck line. As you walked out, your facial expression made your discomfort very obvious.

“But look at how hot she looks.” N protested, upset that his choice didn’t go over well with everyone.

“She’s not trying to look hot, hyung. You ert.” Ravi hit N on the shoulder. “Try mine and Hongbin’s dress next. It suits you better.”

You did as you were told, trusting that Ravi and Hongbin would pick out a better dress than N. Their dress was more conservative and, well, very lacy. The dress had long lace sleeves and a neckline that stopped just above your collarbone. It was semi form fitting and the skirt flared out past your knees. You didn’t mind that it, just…

“Noona, you take that dress off right now and put on my dress.” Hyuk said, not even letting you finish walking over to them. “Leo hyung would not like that.”

“I agree.” Ken chimed in. “It’s a pretty dress, but that’s not you.”

“YAH! I think she looks beautiful in it.” Ravi said. Hongbin nodded. “It’s simple and elegant. Just what she wants, right?”

“Maybe it’s a little too lacy.” You say softly, trying not to hurt Ravi and Hongbin’s feelings.

“See that means she wants something sparkly!” Hyuk exclaimed. “My dress has what you want, noona.”

Hyuk wasn’t lying when he said the dress he picked out was sparkly. It was a princess style dress that’s material glittered in the light when you moved. It was strapless and came with a large bejeweled belt that made the dress sparkle more.  When you walked out, the boys were in an uproar again.

“Yah, Han Sanghyuk! What is that? She’s not some fairy princess!” Hongbin scolded the maknae.

“It looked nicer on the hanger. I’m sorry.” Hyuk hung his head. You could tell he was really hoping you would like his pick.

“I think we’re getting somewhere though.” You told them. “I like this style of dress. This is just too…”

“BAM BAM KAPOW!” N said, moving his hands about for emphasis. “You need to tune it down with the sparkle.”

You chuckled. “Yes.”

Ken’s pick was even closer to what you would like fit wise. It was semi form fitting as well, just it had more of a skirt than Ravi and Hongbin’s choice. And his had a unique touch to it.

“Are those feathers for a skirt?” Ravi asked, walking over to you so he could feel the material of the dress’s skirt.

“I thought it looked pretty. It’s a winter wedding. I thought the feathers would look nice with the snow.” Ken explained.

Hongbin also got up to inspect the skirt. “I like it. I think Ken picked out a nice dress.”

“But feathers?” You grimaced.

You mom, who had be quiet this whole time, finally spoke up. “Honey, try on your pick. I think that’ll be the one.”

Your pick for a dress had a mixture of all of the previous picks in it. It was a princess style dress with not a very wide skirt that had a little bit of lace lining the top and bottom of the dress. It was strapless and came with a thin pick belt with some smaller jewels on it to give it some sparkle. As soon as you saw how you looked in the mirror, you couldn’t wait to go out and show everyone. Your mom was right. You felt that this was the dress.

“Whoa.” You beamed as you walked out of the dressing room and began to model off the dress for the boys and your mother.

“Yeobo, that’s the dress.” N couldn’t take his eyes off of you.

“Taekwoon hyung is going to love that dress.” Hyuk smiled.

You looked at your mom. She was also smiling, tears lightly b her eyes. The decision was made. This was your wedding dress.

After a few more months of planning and running around, the day had finally arrived. Today was December 18th. Today you and Taekwoon would finally be married. You waited in a room with your parents and bride’s maids. You tried your best not to mess with your hair or touch your face out of nerves because there was not enough time to redo either your hair or makeup. Your hair was pulled off to one side and curled at the ends and your bangs hung just above your eyes. Your makeup was very light and natural looking, making your face glow. Your maid of honor walked over to you with your veil and smiled at you.

“You have ten minutes. Let’s get this on now.” She told you.

You nodded and took a deep breath as she stepped behind you and gently placed the veil in your hair and draped it over your face.

“Beautiful.” Everyone smiled at you, in attempts to calm your nerves slightly.

There was a knock on the door. Your mother answered it and looked at you before allowing Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi, Ken, and N to scurry inside.

“Why are you guys in here?” You asked.

“We wanted to see you before Taekwoon did.” N smirked.

“Hyung, don’t lie. Taekwoon wanted us to make sure you were feeling okay and that everything was going well.” Hongbin said.

“He’s freaking out up there.” Ken said.

“He’s so nervous, I was afraid he was going to talk our ears off.” Ravi frowned, rubbing his ears.

You chuckled. “You saw me. Now hurry back out there. We don’t have much time before the ceremony starts.”

Sure enough if on cue, it was time to line up at the doors. You linked your arm with your father’s and gave it a quick squeeze.

“I can’t believe I’m handing my baby off today.” He sighed, trying to hold back his tears.

“Don’t worry, dad. I’ll visit often.”

“You hardly visit now as it is, you little…” You both laughed and took a breath seeing as you were the next to be announced to walk down the aisle.

“And now, the bride please enter.”

The wedding march began to play and the doors opened revealing you and your father. You gripped your flowers and your dad’s arm tightly before looking up and began to walk down the aisle. Once you caught sight of Taekwoon, you felt you heart stop. He looked so handsome in his suit and the way he was smiling so bright at the sight of you made your heart swell. You saw him turn towards the other members and bring his hand up to his face. Was he crying already? You didn’t think you’d be able to make it through the ceremony if Taekwoon was already crying. You’d be crying in no time now.

Finally you and your father reached the steps and Taekwoon stepped down in front of you and your father and bowed politely. Your father bowed back and held out your hand so Taekwoon could take it in his own. This was it. The ceremony began and with each passing second you and Taekwoon were closer and closer to being husband and wife.

“Do you take this man, to love and to hold…in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.”

“And Taekwoon, do you take this woman, to love and to hold…”

“I do.” Taekwoon had cut the minister off mid-sentence. His whole face turned red and everyone laughed.

“Well okay. Someone’s very eager, I see.” The minister joked before he continued on.

You and Taekwoon exchanged vows and rings and finally there was only one thing left to do before the ceremony was over.

“I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Jung Taekwoon. You may now kiss your bride.”

You leaned into Taekwoon and tightly wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you close and passionately placed his lips onto yours. Everyone cheered as you two kissed. You could hear the members cat calls and jokes off to the side but you ignored them. This was the moment you had been waiting so long for. You had gone through so much to get here and now finally you and Taekwoon were married. To think this all started because of a pair of headphones and a game of truth or dare. The thought made you chuckle and you pulled away from the kiss. Taekwoon quickly kissed you one last time before the two of you faced the crowd and headed back up the aisle, the rest of VIXX and your bride’s maids in tow.

You could now start your life together, just you and Taekwoon. Of course VIXX would be a part of it as well, seeing as you still had yet to find an apartment. So until the two of you moved out, the other members would continue to be a factor in this relationship.

“Think of it this way, oppa.” You whispered to Taekwoon at your reception. “It’ll be like training for when we want kids.”

Taekwoon chuckled and leaned over so he could whisper into your ear. “But I already want kids.”

“OPPA!”

 

A/N: Hello readers. I’m sorry it too me so long to write this sequel. I really wasn’t sure how to go about it but I thank you for your patience and I really hope you enjoyed it!!