weeding dress

Secret Admirer

*waking up in the morning was obviously not for me. Come on it was Sunday I was so tired my head was lost in toughts of two guys yongguk and daehyun. I got scolded by my mother three times. Ohhh my hurts....All needed was a nap.*

My mother Mrs.Jung and I were sitting on a car on our way to pick out my weeding dress. Honestly I didn't want t to go but I had no option plus I didn't wanted to ruin Mrs.Jung's mood. 

"______ah how was the night with my son? Huh?"she suddenly asked winking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Um.., what do you mean?" I turn red as a tomato. 

"Did you saw his-"

"Mrs.Jung!!!... " my mother inturpeted trying not to let Mrs.Jung finish her dirty sentence. 

I obviously was choking in embarrassment. 

"What!?! She not a kid anymore plus I don't think my son is a total angel" Mrs.Jung said truthfully. 

*Well you right about that..... Omo!! Don't think dirty _______ahhh!!!* my innocence was destroyed that day.

When we got to the mall it seemed that Mrs.Jung new a good place to go, because she was the first one running thru the door. Don't get me wrong daehyun's mom seems very active and in her mid twenties. She definitely a good person. 

"Omo!! Look at that one or this one!"Mrs.Jung and my mother seemed very excited sense they kept yelling this word's out.

*daehyun or yongguk...... Daehyun or yongguk?......* I kept saying in my head while comparing two dresses. 

"Stupid head who do I like?!?!"  I yelled. 

"Omo.. maybe you'll like this one..." Mrs.Jung said when she heard me yell.  Thank God she didn't notice I was talking about two guys. 

She gently held my hand and pull me to the dressing room where a beautiful wedding dress was hanging. 

I was amazed by how pretty it was a strapless simple well decorated dress I was satisfied with this dress.

"You like it?"

"Yes! But omo it's so expensive!"I said as I saw the price tag on it.

"Don't worry baby, momma bear got this! go on try it on" she said giving me a it's okay look. 

"Okay... thank you!" I reply rubbing my neck.

When I was done coming out of the dressing room my mother's and Mrs.Jung's eyes were watery, as they try to hold back their tears.

"God, you look gorgeous!!" Mrs.Jung complemented. 

My mother came up to me hugging me tightly I could feel her tears falling, " my beautiful daughter is getting married it seems like it was yesterday when you were five and your father was teaching you martial arts, oh how I miss your father if he was here he would be very proud of you."

At my mother's words I suddenly began to cry myself those memories were indeed the best.

"Ahhh.... group hug..!!" Mrs.Jung cried while hugging us together and we huge her back.  I laughed a little.*I don't want to forget this moment. *

That afternoon I had to go with Mrs.Jung to her house, so we could finish the rest of the weeding plans. 

I got distracted when I looked out the left ajar door enough that I saw daehyun past by reading a book. "This guy is a nerd?* I didn't notice I had a smile on my face.

Mrs.Jung took the wrong idea when actually I was insulting him.

"Admiring you men huh?" She winked. 

"Excuse me?" 

"Don't lie, I made the most handsome babies. You better feel lucky you have one of them!" She smirked. 

I couldn't help but to laugh at her silliness even though she wasn't wrong her babies are handsome but do I feel lucky?

"DAEHYUN~~~ HONEY COME IN HERE!! I KNOW YOUR STANDING BY THE DOOR!" She smiled gratefully. 

The room was quite enough I could hear him bump his head in the door as in he knew he got caught. *indeed she knows her son well. *

He popped his head in then his whole body in.

"Hi mom! And babe!" He chuckle. *oh no he didn't!*

"Ha ______ah! You hear that he called you babe!" She yelled in excitement.  *I tough I was the on was suppose to get excited*

I wanted to hide under the table to hide my red burning cheeks. 

"Hehe yeah I heard him.." I laughed awkwardly. 

"Well what you're waiting for go out with your man!" She slightly hit my shoulder .

"Um..ok" 

"Good I was just about to ask you that!" Daehyun in.

Daehyun quickly grabbed my wrist and pull me out the door. 

"Ho omo! Some one is anxious! Be good! Bye~~" Mrs.Jung yelled out the door. 

Meanwhile....

"Can't you for once ask to follow you instead of dragging me!"  I felt his hand getting tighter as he stopped out of the mansion. 

"Yahh! JUNG DAEHYUN! YOUR HURTING ME!"

"THATS WHAT I SHOULD BE SAYING TO YOU~______AH you hurt me!" He suddenly yelled at me.  my heart suddenly hurting at his words.

"What?... what are you talking about?"

"Pssh your acting dumb know. ok! Let me refresh your memory" he let go of my wrist and grabbed some photos out of his sweater and passing them to me.

"Here!" He coldly said.

I gasp at the photos of me and Bang kissing.

"You idiot! Stalker!! As***** !!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth I really didn't meant to yelled. When instead I should have been apologizing or better dead. But what can I do I was hurt as much as he was.

"Really? I guess I just can't love you anymore" his words were cold as winter. 

My heart shattered into pieces. All I could do now is cry. Seeing him walking away was like the day my dad left to the army I couldn't do much but to cry my heart out. "I'm sorry. " suddenly I felt dizzy my whole body was shutting down I feel to the hard ground I had fainted.....