First met

Marriage Contract

"You bast*rd kid! Don't you ever dare to step in this house again if you cannot pay the debt!" Mr. Kim said as he finishing the last drop of beer.

That's his last word before Hana ran away to the park. She sighed, kicking a can infront of her sadly.

"How can I pay it if I was jobless?" I resting my head on the bench, thinking some idea but in vain because I was underage. Again, sighs escaped from my lips. 

"Did you in trouble little girl?" sudden a voice spoken. I rolled my eyes up and see a very tall guy in black suit, smiling to me. Quickly I adjusted my position. "Uhmm.... Sorry?" I was absolutely flustered to the extent I forgot his question. He chuckled a bit.

"My apologize. Let me introduce myself first. I am driver to Mr. Kim's family. My name is Jung Yonghwa. Nice to meet you." He bowed politely as I did too. "Actually Mr. Kai have long been watching you from inside the car. He is the one who asked me to come over here." he explained while motioning his hand towards a luxurious black shiny car that was parked neatly under one of the shady tree there. As he said, my eyes caught something move inside the car. "Is that Mr. Kai you said before?"

He glanced to the car and see Kai stepping out from it. He do not take a long time to walk here as his leg is very long. Kai stands between us as he keeps looking at me. 

"Uhmm...." Kai cleared his throat, gives eye signal to Yonghwa. He understands it very well. 

"Alright then. I will leave you two alone. Bye." he quickly bowed before left us in silent. Honestly, I didn't give to look into his slant eyes because it makes my body all trembled now.

"I know you are in trouble, right?" he sudden spoken. Despite of asking how can he knows my problem, I just nodding my head weakly. I don't want our first encounter become the worst one. Well, that's not a good reason actually. There is something else that disturbs me but I don't know what it is.

"I can help you if only you agree with this simple condition." as he talking, his smooth breath slaps my face gently. 

"Okay.... What is it?" I asked, frowning my eyebrows slightly.

"Marry me." he simply blunt it out after letting out a deep sigh.

"What the heck! No way I can't do that!" I half-shouted, enhance my foot to be on same height with him. Luckily there is no single person there during I was shouting. 

"Well, it's up to you. I just want to help you solving your father's debt." he smirked evilishly, while tucking his hand in pocket. Crap! He sound like threatened me. Is he trying to fool me or what? 

I remains silent. If I do not give him the answer now maybe my chance will become wasteful since he has nothing to lost at all. I need to think carefully. 

Tick..... Tock...... Tick...... Tock.......

As one minute passed, my ears clearly caught him yawning and yet he still waiting for my answer patienly with half of his eyelid were already close.

"K-K-Kai...." I stuttered. Without doubt, he open his eyes back to the exact size. "I think I have made my decision. We can marry but with contract." I firmly claimed my words. He chocked a bit. "Did you mean like marriage contract thing?" 

I nodded, crossing my arms.  "Wow! I never thought about it before!" he giggled, casually hugging me. Oh my God! What he thinks he's doing? 

"Let me go please." I murmured in annoy. "Ouh sorry!" he let go of the embrace soon I said that. "Seriously, I can't hold myself. You have give me a really brilliant idea." his hand clicked perfectly. Seems like shining light brighten up around himself. Lol. Rich and handsome but stupid xD

It tickled me off at the fact not of all rich kid is intelligent. Kai frowns. "What's so funny about it?" he slide his face near to mine with wrinkled eyebrows. "Hehehe... Not a matter." I quickly change the topic and invite him to sit.

"Why do you want to help me by the way?" I said without looking him. Kai's mouth locked for a moment, shocked by my sudden question. "It's because my family want me to marry with one of our business partners's daughter. Honestly, I don't have any feeling towards her. How can I marry her without love, right?" he quesioned me back. "Okay. But why me? Why you choose me among all korean girls in this world??"

It seem like police asking culprit and culprit asking police back. He sighed.

"Basically you are also in trouble just like me. So it's fair if both of us help each other. You don't have to do anything. Just be my wife and stay with me for 5 month and then you can be free." he claimed. Since he said that, makes me feel more relieved. Furthermore, it just for 5 month. I have to act as his wife and he will pay off all my father's debt. Wow such a good deal.

"But did I really need to stay with you?" I still not satisfied wanting more explanation. "Of course you need to stay with me. We should make it real. Don't worry. I have no intention to do with A-cup girl like you." he tried his best to hold the laughter by covering his mouth with left hand. I rolled my eyes uninterested. Pabo guy.

We then make our way to the car as he help me open the rear door. We slide inside the car stomach quietly. Along the way, there is no single words escape from our mouth until we reach infront of a big majestic building. 

"Is-Is-Is this the place you lived since you born??" I stammer, my eyes still glued to the building. He just humming weakly. The gate sudden open automatically and we drove inside it. Yonghwa parked the car nicely in the garage. "Welcome to Mr. Kim's mansion, little girl." he smiled when our eyes met. Without realize, my cheek turn red. I could feel the sensation from the smile he is given to me.

Suddenly, Kai in with his 'ahemm'. 

"Should we go in now?" he asked annoyingly. "Sure but I don't have anything to wear." my happiness went down to zero when knowing the fact I only have this pair of cloth. "I have my own tailor so you can asked him to make some clothes for you. And my parents also went to oversea. Soon they come back home, I will tell everything." he explained one by one without missing any point. It makes me think back. How can a marriage contract matter never came across his mind?