I Love You♥️

Minho, My Fiancée

On the spur of moment, the bathroom door slammed open mercilessly allowing me to abruptly sit on from my laying position on the bed, I stood up and walked hardly 2 steps to check who it was. I completely forgot that he was home since I was tired from the grocery shopping, I just changed, washed up from another bathroom and laid down. I pinked a little as I looked down my attire. I was wearing a white see through over sized T-shirt and for the trousers, my shorts hardly till my thighs and my hot-red coloured y and a bit revealing bra could be seen. I can't believe that I forgot that I was under the same roof with a guy! Even if that guy, Minho was my arranged Fiancée. 
My eyes widen as Minho walked closer to me only in jeans shorts covering his lower body. He was shirtless revealing his perfectly sculpted abs and muscles. Tiny droplets of water dripping down his body tracing down his . I must not look too much skin. 
He gave me a killer smirk. He warned me about this... so called RULE... which I broke by wearing such revealing clothes. 
He darted towards me. I just fiddled with my fingers and stepped backwards. He came more closer to me with a y smirk and I gulped and backed away again. 
"Op-Oppa!" I stuttered nervously as my heart raced. I felt something touch the back of my knees causing me to fall down. WRONG MOVE. I was now laying on our bed. Minho ruffled his hair so the tiny water droplets flew out of his hair and headed closer to me. I shut my eyes closed tightly and gulped twice. 
He slowly came nearer and towered on top of me. I always knew I had a HUGE crush on him. He forcibly pulled me up by my waist and tightened his grip on me and drew me closer and closer and pressed his lips upon mine. 

ANDBSKDBSKHSJSJSNSHAKAKALAKSSNHZZHXHHXDHDHKSNXNXBXNSJSJSJSSJSJSKSK

I think I just saw the hidden part of heaven and paradise. MY FIRST KISS. I could taste flames and heat all together as I inhaled MINHO's familiar scent. My knees began to grow weak as I lost my mind. His lips made me think of angels singing and fireworks exploding as I laid motionlessly on the bed, pressed against him. I blushed as the thin fabric of my shirt came in contact with his warm skin. 
I felt his tongue swipe against my lower lip and I willingly parted my mouth. I let him take the dominance and let him taste every single part in my mouth and his hand played with my hair teasingly. 
I lost the track of breathing as he took all the oxygen away from my system. He sensed the so he gently backed his lips away and laid his head in the crook of my neck. 
"Hey!" he whispered with his heavy, deep and husky voice, in my ear. "Remember? You're... MINE."
"W-w-what?" I stuttered not believing my ears. "I love you" he said lovingly staring in my eyes. 
I can't believe it... "I love you, too!" I said as I joyfully smiled and he grinned back. Then he pulled me into another long, passionate yet sweet and loving kiss.

=========================
THE END. 
Want a sequel? Comment please. 

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND UPVOTES ARE BELOVED! Thank You *bows*