Back together

Triplets

*Haera's pov*

"Bye guys"

I waved at my friends before getting myself in to the house,I took of my shoes and my feet were freezing I didnt need to or should I say didnt want to say "Im home" cause believe me this is not home this is practically hell I stepped in to the living room taking my dads picture and kissing it after that I went to my room only to see my room in a horrible mess and there was my step mom going through my stuff,I threw my bag at her yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!!!!!!!"

"Oh your back"

she sneered at me as if I was some kind of animal I repeated my question only in a sterner voice she answered quite mockingly which is no suprose for me.

"what does it look like Im doing bi*** Im searching for your late dads code to the safe for money"

I pushed her away causing her to roll on the floor 

"I told you I dont have the code besides even if I did and even if you found it it wouldnt be any use cause theres no money in the safe" 

She grabbed me by the collar 

"And why is that??!!!"

"Because I used it for tuition money and I already banked the left over in the bank with MY account and NO ONE ELSE can open it with my password" 

And with that she slapped me hard causing a scracth on my left cheek,she grabbed me by the hair screaming and yelling at me at how pathetic I am and how my mother,father and step brothers abonded me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!! KT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR YOUR BROTHERS TO LEAVE YOU LIKE TJIS NOW I WONT BE TIRED AT BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF THE THREE OF YOU CAUSE I ONLY NEED TO IT TO YOU.NO WONDER YOUR FATHER DIED HE PROBABLY PLANNED THE WHOLE THING CAUSE HE WAS SICK OF YOU.AND YOUR MOTHER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT HOW STUPID SHE IS TO NOT ABORT YOU WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE BUT GUESSING HOW YOUR DAD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER  AND YOU,YOU MUST RESEMBLE HER ALOT AND YOU GUYS WERE PRACTICALLY PIGS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR FATHER FELL INLOVE WITH YOUR MOTHER HE MUSTVE BEEN BLIND"

By the end of the 'confession' she slammed my head hard on the wall then she slapped me then puched me and kicked me this went on for hours of course I fought back but she just beat me up worse when I was at the floor practically bleeding my nose out I stared at her with hatred and started to spat at her words of venom.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE MY DADS MONEY CAUSE HE GAVE IT TO ME AND NOT TO HIS MOTHER ING UGLY DUCKLING SECOND WIFE IF YOU WANT THE MONEY YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME AND THE TWINS DID NOT ABONDON ME THEY WILL PICK ME UP ONE DAY THEY WILL!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PITIFULL TO THINK THAT YOUR OWN SONS WONT ADMIT THAT YOUR THEIR MOTHER AND THAT THEY ACTUALLY ABONDON YOU!!!!!!!"

My confession made my step mom tear up as I look at her pityfully but she just punched,slapped,kick,whipped me harder.After one whole night of abusement my step mom finally left my room and that was because she had a 'customer' waiting for her at the front door,I started to wipe the blood of my face and mend the bruises and scars that covered my body then I felt throbbing pain in my head afte showering and cleaning my room from my step moms touches as I switched on my laptop I surfed the internet wanting to know when is the next fan meeting for the group called 'boyfriend' and it seems to be next week I couldnt wait to see their faces but will they regconize me with all theese scars that night I slept dreaming about the time the twins were escaping at night.

FLASHBACK

That night we were all beaten up really badly just because we came back late because of our extra classes at 2am or somewhere like that I suddenly felt cold so cold that I woke up then I saw them the twins at the window with bags swung at their backs they were in a hurry but I managed to stop them.

"Youngmin-oppa kwangmin-ah where are you guysbgoing I wanna follow too" 

Youngmin looked at kwangmin with a broken look he came close to me and said.

"Oh Haera-ah me and kwangmin are going somewhere for a while and we dont want you to come with us cause we are afraid that you might get hurt"

"Oppa tell me the truth your running away arent you then let me come with you please why are you leaving me???!!! didnt we promise to stay together forever please youngmin kwangmin dont leave me here with ahjumma"

"Haera-ah you dont understand your too young to understand yes we did promise that we will come back and get you just stay with ahjumaa for a while"

"hyung hurry up she waking up"

I cried so much that night I begged them not to go the both of them kissed me on the cheek before climbing out the window kwangmin was about to jump when I grabbed his leg begging him not to go.

"kwangmin-ah please dont go gajima gajima"

He placed a long kiss on my forehead before gently prying my hands of his legs.

"Noona we'll be back we love you please stay safe"

And that was the last time I saw them in flesh

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I woke up sweating.A week was finally over and the night where the fan meeting was hold my step mom had two customers at the same time I disgustingly looked at the house before jumping of the window sill thatwas atached to my bedromm just like the way the twins did I reached my destination a few minutes early but hell they were so many fans the place was practically full I had to wait a full half an hour to get my turn the first was my uncle Donghyun.

"Whats your name sunshine?"

He asked not looking up but when I said 'Jo Haera' he instantly looked up in suprise then he looked at the other fans behind me then he wrote something on the album that I gave him.

'Stay put I missed you kiddo'

I chuckled at his writing it was horrible his hands was be really worned out next was Hyunseong he did the same thing and so did I he looked up in shock and then to his fans the he wrote something on the album.

'Gajima how'd you escape'

Next was Jeongmin and the same thing happened thn finally it was the Jo twins turn.

"Annyong whats your name darling"

"wah your voices have become bigger though the names Jo Haera by the way"

They both looked up at the same time they looked at me as if I was the most fragile thing in the world then the most unexpected happen they hugged me!!! yeah they hugged me infront of their fans then they both took my hand one each Youngmin on my right and Kwangmin on my left they both dragged me back stage whispering to the bodyguard to close the area the last thing I heard was fangirls 'awww-ing' we entered the room that must have been obviously meant for their group the twins attacked me me a bear hug they hugged me too tight I guess that I winced in pain because of my bruised shoulder they backed off.

"Omg Haera its been so long we missed you like hell whats wrong with your shoulder what did that monster do to you"

Youngmin stated worringly as kwangmin pilled ,y shirt down my shoulder only to find it a bluishpurple the gasped they took of my jacket and I was only in my singlet Youngmin grabbed the first aid kit and the bith of the. Started to aid my bruises.

"you know you could-"

"at let this heal first before coming here"

I chuckled at how they finished each others sentences after awhile the other members crashed in the room and the youngest one that wasnt my relative saw me in my singket and black jeans I blushed a crimson red and my uncle swooped me up from my daze and hugged the life out of me asking me questions and stuff about school then Hyunseong and Jeongmin came then the Minwoo guy he handed me my black leather jacket.

"Yo-you should wear a jacket cause I-I can see through the thin fabric clearly" 

He ended his comment with his head looking down with a hand rubbing his nape and another holding out my jacket After wearing it he looked up and smiled he introduced himself 

"Im Minwoo 'Boyfriends' adorable maknae"

"Jo Haera Youngmin-oppas lil sister but kwangmins big sister,niece of Donghyun-oppa and hyunseong and jeongmin-oppas cousins"

We talked all of us but then I wanted to talk to thw twins alone so I shooed them out for awhile just as they went out leaving mr with the twins I slapped them across their faces they looked shocked but guilty Youngmin started to defend himself first.

"Haera I know your mad at us for leaving but trust us-

"we tried to contact you but our manager didnt let us"

kwangmin finished his brothers sentence.

"I waited for three whole years for you guys to came back and pick me up from that hell hole but NO!!!!You didnt come so I was stuck their for three ing years dreaming a d hoping for my other half to pick me up but no all I get is a beating from a monster and see my brothers in tv smiling and laughing their asses off while I ALMOST HAD TO BE A SLAVE FOR THAT MONSTER,IM LUCKY TO STILL BE A !!!!!!!!!"

The both of them took me by my arm and hugged me tight as I hit their chest yelling and shouting curses at them,but they soothed me by saying things like I love you and its ok now we are here now they pulled away and kissed me on the chick like we use to and said 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LIL SIS/BIG SIS"

------_______________________________________________________________________________---_---------

there is it ok I just needed to release this cuz my mom really does beat me up and say mean things how I wish I was like this girl in my story hehe dont forget to comment xD