Chapter 6

Do Childhood Friend Broke Your Friendship?

“Soonyoung?!” your eyes widened in shock “What are you doing here- i mean this is my school and you- why are you wearing the school’s uniform- wait you are not go to thi school right?!”

Your voice take all of the attention in the canteen and now everyone started to stare at you.

“ssh!” Soonyoung put his finger on you lips “you make everyone stare at you” he laughed.  “Hurry choose the dessert”

 

You apologized to the boys and Tia that you can’t take a lunch with them today. And now, you sat a cross Soonyoung and asked a bunch of questions.

“I didn’t expect that you are here!” You said full of excitement.

“Yeah, me too to be honest. I didn’t know why mom placed me to the same school as yours just like before” Said Soonyoung while chewing his food.

“Maybe to keep us in touch? I mean we are really close in past”

“Yeah, I thought so” Soonyoung said and took his dessert, chocolate cake.

“You still have the same favorite cake like bofore” You chuckled and take yours.

“Never done with chocolate, umm~ this is really yummy~” Soonyoung took another bite, “and you too, still be cheese cake-addicted” You laughed. That was true, you tried a lot of cake already, but still stuck in cheese cake.

In another table, Baekhyun keep his eyes looking at you chatting happyly with Soonyoung.

“Ough, they are really close” Baekhyun said while holding his spoon, but not eating at all.

“As you can see they are childhood friend, of course they are close to each other” Tia explained.

“Aha! You are jealous, aren’t you?” Chen said, teassing his best friend

“It’s not like that I’m her boyfriend anyway” Baekhyun said still not eating his food, “I mean it seems like he takes all of her attention”

“It’s obvious that you are jealous” Luhan said

“I’m not”

“Yes, you are!” Luhan teased.

“I say, I’m not!”

“Yah! Stop fighting! You two fighting like a child fighting for candy” Suho said, “And, do you really don’t want to eat?” Suho said looking at Baekhyun.

“I’m not in the mood to eating”

 

________________________

 

The school’s bell rang and that’s mean the end of the lesson today. You are not in the same class as Soonyoung and you two decided to meet each other in the school gate.

You quickly took your bag, exited your class and be the first person who exited the class. You go to the school gate and see Soonyoung standing there.

“Sorry for letting you wait, i can’t ran cause my feet hurts” You said while pointing at your feet.

“You know...” Soonyoung said doubtfully.

“Yes?”

“I’m the one who hit you this morning, i tried to call you but you just run. I really sorry i don’t-“

“It’s not really hurt anyway, I’m fine.”

“But-“

“If i say I’m fine, so that’s mean I’m really fine” You said and smiled at him

“I have to take you home, you can’t go by yourself like that” Soonyoung said

“Ah, here you are Jebyung!” You turned your head and see Baekhyun ran to your direction.

“Oh? Hi Baekhyun!” You waved your hand

“I just wondering if you want to go to the burger shop with me. I’m really hungry, i didn’t eat the lunch.” Baekhyun said and saw Soonyoung satnding behind you, “Ah, hi Soonyoung”

“So, i think i can’t go home with you today” You smiled at Soonyoung

“If you say so. Okay then i have to go now, see you!” Soonyoung waved his hand and leave you and Baekhyun.

“So, which burger shop do you want to go?”   

 

*(a/n) Sorry for the font everyone, i can't change the font i don't know why; n ; anyway, i think i will update just in the weekend)-: and will try to make the chapter longer~