Chapter 4

Do Childhood Friend Broke Your Friendship?

Sehun ran to his home. He worried about his sister a lot. The last thing that he knew was his sister’s friends give them a visit. His parents promised to go home early, so he have no problem if he return late. But now he knew that his parents broke their promise. Again. 

He opened the front door and saw his sister sit in the couch with blanket covered her body.

“Oppa!” she called Sehun as soon as she saw him. Sehun sit in the couch joined his sister.

“Where is mom and dad? They promised to go home early, didn’t they?” Sehun worried

“Yes, they  did. But i don’t know where they are now. You have to call them, oppa” Sehun immidiately call his parents and they said that they can’t go home now, because they have another job to do. Sehun hate this thing. His parents promised to go home early a million times, but they always broke it. They didn’t have much time to spend with their son and daughter because of their job.

“Do you hungry?” Sehun asked, worried about his sister and she nodded. “Let’s go to the nearby restaurant then” he smiled and ruffled his sister’s hair and give her a small kiss.

 

_________________________

 

You go home around 7 p.m. You go to your bed room and checked your phone. You have one new message.

From : unknown

Lets meet up tomorrow in coffee shop that you go today. This is soonyoung if you dont know :b

To : Soonyoung

How do you know that i know to that coffee shop? You followed me, didn’t you?

From : Soonyoung

How can i let a woman walk through the street just by herself?:b

To : Soonyoung

How cheesy~ okay then, see you tomorrow!

 

_________________________

 

After school, Baekhyun invited you to go to bubble tea shop with him, but you refused. You told him that you have to meet Soonyoung.

You walked about five minutes from your school and arrived at the coffee shop. You looked for Soonyoung, but you couldn’t find him. So you though that he didn’t arrived yet. You sit in the empty seat and wait for him.

About ten minutes you waited for him, you can feel someone’s hands covered your eyes. You tried to figured out who is that. You thought that the guy who covered your eyes was Soonyoung, but your guess was wrong. That was Baekhyun.

“What are you doing here?!”

“as long as you refused to go to bubble tea shop with me, i decided to just go to the nearby cafe, and i ended up here. Then i see you waiting for ‘that guy’ so i decided to join you until ‘that guy’ arrived” he explained and add a big smile in the end of his sentence.

“He has a name! You don’t have to call him ‘that guy’” you pouted. He ruffled you hair and started to ordering.

Not too long, the coffee that Baekhyun ordered just now, already served in table. One thing that make you confused. There’s two cup of coffee. Baekhyun won’t drink all of that coffee, right? Baekhyun drink the first cup and push the second cup to your direction. You still look confused.

“Drink” he said and drink his coffee. You still didn’t touch the coffee. “You don’t want to die of thirst, right?” Baekhyun started to joke around. “Drink” you just about to drink until someone patted you shoulder. You turned back and saw Soonyoung.

“seems you brought a friend” Soonyoung smiled and sit in the empty seat. “Soonyoung” he introduced himself, “and you?”

“Baekhyun” baekhyun forced a smile. Soonyoung started to ordering. You and Soonyoung talk about your’s and his past, while Baekhyun just listen to both of you. He learned more about your past, but Baekhyun seems uncomfortable, so he decided to leave.

“Seems you have a lot of boy friend” Soonyoung chuckled

“yeah, me and Baekhyun are bestfriend since i entered junior high school. He fused into a group called EXO. So as you see here, he introduced me to his friend and now all are bestfriend. He kind of popular thought.” You drink your coffee that Baekhyun just bought  you earlier. “you aren’t jelous, are you?”

“of course not! I thought you are my childhood sweetheart?” both of you laugh and continue talking.

Almost 2 hours both of you chatting and Soonyoung volunteered himslef to take you home. As soon as both you arrived at your home, your mom greeted you with with a happy face.

“You are here sweetie!”Your mom hugged you and look the guy who now standing right behind you. “Ah, Soonyoung!” your mom immidiately hugged Soonyoung. “I miss you so much, Soonyoung!” Soonyoung just smiled. “Come in, i have made a dinner” Soonyoung and you followed your mom to the dining room.

“The food its really delicious, eomma-nim! Just the past years!” Soonyoung said while chewing the food. Soonyoung usually go to your house to eat the dinner in past. Your mom always welcomed him with a big smile. She already assumed Soonyoung as her own son. You two were really closed and both of you understand each other. For example, when you want to play a doll, Soonyoung with his pleasure want to accompany you and when he wants to play football video game you want to accompany him also. When both of you walk around the street, Soonyoung always grab your hand and he always walk near the street where the car pass by. He raelly a gentleman since child.

And one day, when Soonyoung’s family decided to move to LA, you felt really upset. You mean really really upset. You aren’t really sociable. You can’t make a friend easily. And finally you met Tia. Tia is really kind to you, she is really caring but sometimes crazy and like to nagging. But you love her, you really need a friend like her.

“did you hear me, sweetie?” Your wake you uo from your daydream. You just answer her with a small yes.

“So, how about the winter vacation together? Since winter is nearer and we have no plan, so me and your mother-“ Your mom looked at Soonyoung, “decided to make a winter vacation together!”

“WHAT?!”