Shingle bells~ Shingle bells~ Sehun all the way~ Yehet

Crackfict: Merry Christmas from Chanyeol

Merry Christmas Camille!!! From Sabrina and Chanyeol

                Deep in the desert, a young Canadian girl wandered about, absolutely clueless where she is. She was really hot, thirsty, and pretty tired of all the sand in her shoe. “oh how did I end up in the desert anyways?” wondered Camille.

                Blocking the sun with her hand, she peered around for any source of life, but only saw golden sand and blue sky. And now a purple and orange speck in the clouds. It seemed to be flying towards her at the speed of a rolling buffalo. She strained her eyes to see what it was. Is it a helicopter? No maybe a strange bird… Is it a man on a carpet? No it can’t be. But as it got closer, she realized that yes, it was a man on a carpet.

                The tall man gripped onto the golden edges of the carpet and pulled it back. The carpet responded by slowing back, and levitating in front of Camille. “Hello Camille,” The man said in the smokiest, and iest voice that Camille has ever heard.

                “Um Hi.” Said Camille. “Is this a mirage?”

                “I can show you the world~” Sang the tall man.

                “What?”

                “It’s Shining, shimmering splendid~”

                “No.”

                “Tell me Camille, when did you last let your heart decide~?”

                “My mom told me not to talk to strangers.”

                “But I can open your eyes~ Take you wonder by wonder~ Listen you’re in the middle of a desert, so hop on this magic carpet ride~” He had a point. And so she did. The tall man wrapped his (ohohoho muscular) arm around her and they flew off into the clouds.

                After a few minutes, they were zooming over small city. Wow, it's really is beautiful.  And shimmering too! Maybe it’s all the glints of the machetes from all the police down below. I wonder why that is—

                “Sorry, this is a bad area, got to turn around.” He tugged on one side and took a massive u-turn.

                 While they hovered over sand dunes Camille finally asked him “what’s your name?”

                “Um,” the man ran a hand through his long, rusty brown hair. “My name is Dilbert.”

                “That’s disgusting. What’s your real name?”

                “Hey! What makes you think that it’s not my real name!?”

                “Because no mom would name their super handsome son a super ugly name.”

                The man chuckled his deep, y chuckle. “It’s Chanyeol. Handsome Chanyeol.”

                “It’s just an observation.”

                They found themselves hovering over an oasis city, this one much more lush and beautiful and shimmering--.

                “Woops another bad city, got to turn around.” And Chanyeol took another stomach twisting turn away from the beautiful green city.

                “Wait how come we can’t go over this city?”

                “Because um, it’s not safe.”

                “But we’re up in the air, how can anything hurt us?”

                All of a sudden, three other carpet riders were flying all around them. One rider shouted at them through a megaphone: “Park Chanyeol! Stop your carpet right now!”

               “Good luck catching me.” Muttered Chanyeol. Soon they were twisting, turning and tumbling through the oasis city.

                “Who are these people?!” Shrieked Camille as she struggled to stay on the carpet.

                “The carpet police.”

                “What?!? Why are they after us??!?”

                “Because I committed grand theft carpet.”

                “Are you serious?!?!?”

                “Hey, on the bright side, we can listen to some Grand Theft Carpet music.” Chanyeol turned the invisible knob on the invisible dashboard and loud rap music came on. Chanyeol was so calm and relaxed flying through bushes and barely grazing palm trees while Camille latched onto every part of his body. Even with all of Chanyeol’s tricks, the police were still on their tail (or stitching).

     Finally, Chanyeol seemed to have a plan. “Hang on to me ok?”

    “I already—“

    Chanyeol dipped the carpet 90 degrees and slipped into a tight alley. They jumped off and hid behind a dumpster. Above them they could hear the sounds of the police carpets. They were too big to fit through the ally so they zoomed around for another entry point. “They’re going to come back really soon,” said Chanyeol. He desperately looked around for an idea. “Oh!" Chayeol pointed to an open window across from them, "Quick! Jump through that window!” With some hesitation, Camille wiggled her way inside and landed on the floor with a thud. Sourly, she got back up, but then was knocked back down again when Chanyeol came wiggling in. “Smells like kimchi incense in here,” said Chanyeol. “Must be an ajusshi house.”

    “Why yes it is an ajusshi house.” Said the world creepiest ajusshi peeking it’s bald head around the corner. Camille nearly jumped out of her skin.

    “Excuse me Ajusshi," Chanyeol said in his polite voice because of ajusshi intimidation powers, "I’m sorry to say this but I need to use you right now.”

    “Ah?" For what?”

    “For this.” At that moment, a group of police men were crowded around the window yelling “Put your hands up Chanyeol!” Chanyeol grabbed the little ajusshi and chucked him out the window and right into the polices’ faces.

“We have to go!!” Yelled Chanyeol and they bolted out of the apartment complex. The ajusshi started to beep, and then a huge explosion came from the other side of the window.

    “Woah….” muttered Camille.

    “Yeah but they’re still some more!” Behind them was a huge force of carpet police with their oh so shimmering machetes. They sprinted down the road, but the police quickly grabbed Chanyeol!! :O 

    The police raised their machetes to his throat. “No!” Screamed Camille. She whipped her head around to find something, anything, even a-

    “Will you quiet down little girl! You’re giving me an aneurism.” It was an ajumma! She picked up the ajumma and chucked it at the police. The ajumma flew, and knocked a police man off his feet. Unfortunately this ajumma was defective, and didn't beep. Instead, it screeched “You broke my hip you stupid girl!!”

    “Her purse!” yelled Chanyeol, “it’s her purse!” Camille found a little pink bag on the ground and threw it at the crowd of carpet police. The purse beeped. Suddenly a massive wave of fire erupted from it, engulfing the everything in blue and orange flames.

    “Oh no! Chanyeol!!!” Screamed Camille (wow you’re actually really loud Camille.) But everything's ok because Chanyeol confidently walked out from the flames. The fire seemed to have burned away his shirt and not his pants because lets keep things PG 13 guys in this story and in our minds. But even with a burned-up shirt he really was handsome Chanyeol.

    “Wait, how did you survive????” Demanded Camille.

     “My element is fire,” beamed Chanyeol, “that’s why I’m so hot. Ohohoho” Chanyeol laughed his deep but derpy laugh. “Let’s get out of this city.” He whistled and his carpet came zooming back to them like a dog. They hopped on and flew into the sunset.

    All of a sudden, Camille started to sing “Unbelieveable sights~ And indescribable feelings~ Da da da A WHOLE NEW WORLLD~~”       

    Merry Christmas :D it’s made with Love~