Daesung's Awakening (DAERI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short story of our cutest maknae~

It's not that he dislikes Seungri. But that kid really annoys him. The way he reacts every time Jiyong bullies him makes Daesung wonder if that boy is a masochist. Seungri keeps saying that Jiyong is his favorite hyung even though that hyung is the one who bullies him the most.

But that is not the most annoying thing about Seungri. The way the kid responds each time he is being teased makes him wonder why does seungri never learn? He always blushes hard when being teased. He gets angry and even cried before, though it is very obvious that the hyungs are playing with him. Well, it certainly looks obvious to Daesung.

Then Seungri will spend few days being depressed after he gets scolded by the hyungs and then he will work hard to make it back to them. Why is Seungri like that? Doesn't he know that the hyungs are enjoying his reactions more and more each time he reacts to them like that?

The reason Jiyong, Taeyang and TOP love bullying their maknae is obviously because the maknae encourages them to do it so.

Seungri is really annoying.

So Daesung decides that he has enough.

 

"Ya maknae... Why are you being like this? Are you stupid? You love being bullied by the hyungs?"

After saying that,  he waits for Seungri to finally snap and get himself together. He's never bullied Seungri so that he expects that Seungri can be honest with him.

"Hyung... I.. I don't get what you mean? What did I do that make you hate me?"

Hate? He doesn't hate Seungri. He is just annoyed. As he is about to make himself clear, his eyes catches the look on Seungri's face. Seungri is scared. His face is red and his eyes blink to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter