Closure - GRI/GTOP

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angst. GRi with a trace of GTOP and maybe TOPRI?

This was madness. Seunghyun didn't know how this happened. It was like something had possessed him and he had become someone else. Seungri was his maknae and he loved him. He really did, that's why he didn't know what had happened to him. He was looking for a place for a smoke when he caught Jiyong and Seungri kissing behind the stage, hidden from others, thinking that nobody would see them. It angered him - they should find a better hideout but they were probably too to even think properly. And as much as he had suspected both of them to be in relationship, he’d never believed it or wanted admit to it. It's not truth until proven. But today, what he wished was just a joke had become the truth. His blood boiled and he could no longer think straight.

 

What did the little maknae have that he didn't? Why did Jiyong choose Seungri?

 

His mind was clouded with anger that he mindlessly drank the beer like it was water at their afterparty. He eyed the duo together with a complicated feeling. They were not his innocent dongsaengs anymore. Seungri was no longer cute while Jiyong was utterly blind. When Seungri walked to him looking concerned over his foul mood, he felt as if the maknae was mocking him and shoving his victory in his face. The leader was his and there was nothing Seunghyun could do about it. How wrong was that? Seunghyun was not someone that could tolerate losing easily. Convincing little maknae to do his bidding was easy, all he needed to do was ask him out to take a breather and here they were, alone on the street behind the chaotic club. And like being possessed, all Seunghyun wanted was to shut maknae up and show him his place. Without warning he acted at the speed of light, knocking maknae out.

 

The problem was, what should he do next? He had no plan and now he had an unconscious maknae at his feet. Biting his nails, Seunghyun was at a loss. All he knew was Jiyong was not supposed to love this weak man. Jiyong should belong to him and maknae was in the way.

 

"Hyung! Seungri!"

 

Jiyong’s sudden appearance made his problem bigger. He and Seungri were out for too long. He should have realized that Jiyong was always keeping track of Seungri’s whereabouts. And now he had no time to fix this. The alcohol effect began to alleviate and he was almost back to his senses. Maybe Jiyong's voice had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter