Vegas - Breaking the rules (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, a cute & fluff vegas theme...

Seungri had run away.

 

Jiyong couldn’t believe it. Yes, they’d been arguing about it. But both of them knew it was fanservice, no, not only both of them, everybody in Korea knew that it was just fanservice. GDon was/is/will always be only fanservice, nothing more, nothing less.

 

“Ya! Lee Seung Hyun! This was your reason to escape the gayo daejun? You ran to Vegas without saying a word to me?”

 

Finally his call connected. Finally Seungri picked it up. But he was too angry to even feel relieved.

 

“Hyung!!! How could you? I understand that you were playing around. But you got an award! A ing award! What does “Best couple” mean hyung? It means everybody love GDon. What will happen to nyongtory now?”

 

Seungri sounded very drunk and his voice was nasal like he’d been crying.

 

“Ya! Seungri-ya.. What are you talking about? Are you drunk? Who is next to you? Don’t tell me you are at the bar alone.”

 

Jiyong was in a panic now. Not only did he hate that Seungri was drunk thousands miles away from him, the sound of his baby crying made his heart ache.

 

“Hyung.. I hate that award! I hate you!"

 

Seungri hung up, cutting Jiyong off. Jiyong couldn’t believe that GDon became this big argument. It was hard for him to understand Seungri sometimes.

 

Jiyong tried to call Seungri back but his calls were ignored again. Bad thoughts started coming to his mind so he wasted no time to frantically call Seungri’s manager.

 

“Hyung please tell me that you are with Seungri now!”

 

“Yes Jiyong. I am beside a very drunk Seungri now, calm down,” Seungri’s manager assured him before continuing in resignation, “Jiyong-ah.. I can’t control your boyfriend, you have to come here. I barely stopped him from hugging and kissing everyone just now. He kept mumbling something about ‘revenge’.”

 

“What?! He did what?! Hyung! Lock him up! I’m serious! I’ll come soon! You make sure he stays inside!”

 

Jiyong didn’t waste any more time. He needed an emergency plan, he couldn’t just fly to Vegas to pull his stupid boyfriend’s back to Korea without drawing attention.

 

So he did the first thing that came to his mind.

 

“Dami noona… I need your help!”

 

----

At Seungri’s hotel room.

 

“Jiyongie hyung? What are you doing here?”

 

Seungri was in shock. His manager had locked him up inside the room after he got dead drunk last night, or is it still night now? He had out from drinking too much and could hardly recall Jiyong’s phone call. He came here all the way to Vegas to be alone without any disturbances, something which Korea couldn’t offer.  And the reason his manager came along was because YG would never have approved him going on vacation alone. Seungri doubted his eyes. Was he so depressed that he’s hallucinating that Jiyong was here inside his room, looking all pissed.

 

“Don’t ‘Jiyongie’ me. I thought we talked about the GDon thing and also about your drinking habit. Hugging and kissing people Seungri? Are you kidding me?”

 

The image of him doing exactly what Jiyong said came to his mind, now he was sure that he did call Jiyong last night and the fact that Jiyong flew all the way here, reconfirmed his uncertainty.

 

“Hyung… I didn’t mean.. I,” Seungri tried to get away from this situation. He knew he went overboard with his reaction.

 

“Seungri! Why are you being like this? You are a grown man, stop being childish and act like an adult.”

 

Jiyong started to lecture him and something snapped inside Seungri. He couldn’t hold in his feelings anymore. He didn’t come to Vegas to be locked inside the room to listen to Jiyong’s lecturing. He wanted to be alone.

 

“Hyung! Why can’t I being like this? I was hurt that you got that freaking award! I.. I’m afraid, I didn’t know if your feelings for me are real or not. Saying sweet things to anyone seems normal and easy to you.. I.. Damn it Jiyong! I just need some time to think.” Seungri’s body was trembling with anger and frustration, his tears flowed without him realizing.

 

Jiyong was stunned.

 

“Ri.. Don’t say that. I love you and only you. You don’t need time to think. What is there to think about? You just need me and you know very well that I need you too,” Jiyong hugged the trembling Seungri. “Baby.. This is all my fault. Please don’t think that. You know that you are special to me right? I’m sorry that you were hurt, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

“Yes.. This is all your fault. You shouldn’t act too lovey dovey with Hyung Don hyung, he has a wife and kids you know. What will his family think?” Seungri pouted and clung to Jiyong. He loved it when Jiyong gave in to him.

 

“Oh my god Ri.. Please, his wife even congratulated us, she is reasonable” Jiyong chuckled loudly, trying to give some sense to his overly jealous boyfriend.

 

“Hyung! I am being serious!”

 

“And I am serious too baby,” Jiyong couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh my god.. Seungri-ya.. Why are you so cute? But this is partly my fault for not realizing how naive and sweet my baby is.. What should I do with you?”

 

“Ya! I am not naive and.. and..” Seungri paused, gathering his thoughts to reply to Jiyong’s remarks on him. “Okay maybe she understood that it was fanservice but.. but.. You and HyungDon hyung are both guys.. And I'm a guy too.. So, it is different! You and Hyung Din hyung were too intimate with eac...”

 

Seungri couldn’t finish his sentence because Jiyong stopped him, using the only way Jiyong could. He understood what Seungri was trying to say and there was only one reason for it. Seungri was jealous and being childish but he was too proud to admit it. And he acted rashly. That was Seungri’s weakness as well as his strength. Jiyong loved both traits of Seungri.

 

Seungri was surprised by the kiss but he let Jiyong kiss him. He could never reject Jiyong’s kisses. He melted every time Jiyong kissed him, no matter if it was sweet or demanding.

 

They ended with lectures from Jiyong and pouts from Seungri. Also, a long making up session that involved sweet love making.

 

It was the new year and news of them in Vegas had already leaked so their friends in the states were coming to celebrate with them.

 

Since it’s Vegas after all, partying was a must-do. However now, Jiyong’s heart was at ease. His baby was safe with him and he didn’t mind getting drunk together.   

 

That night, while browsing their photos together, Seungri did one thing that Jiyong always forbade - sharing their photo together on his instagram.

 

“Seungri-ya! Why did you post our photo... How many times have I told you not to do that,” Jiyong scolded.

 

“Why? Why can’t I tell people that we were having a good time together? It was not even a secret, I just confirmed their suspicions,” Seungri was hurt, why couldn’t he show off their relationship? Nyongtory was popular anyway and he wanted people to know that he celebrated the new year with his boyfriend.

 

Jiyong understood why Seungri was being sensitive with this and tried to reason with him gently.

 

“Baby.. We talked about this... don’t publicly advertise us together.. I don't want YG hyungnim to scold you again.. I love you and I’m here with you, isn’t that enough?”

 

“Hyung… I want the world to know. You are mine and no one else’s. I don’t care if YG scolds me!” Seungri sulked and started to get teary.

 

“Aishhh.. Okay.. Okay..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter