Wave (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story was written some time ago, I was having a second thought of releasing it but now I'm doing it cause I think I am gonna start writing again. And I am sorry for being hiatus for a very long time.

Background of the story: This happen during YG family concert in Singapore which Seungri accident happen a day before their flight to Singapore, Bigbang performed without Seungri for the first time after the accident and Taeyang had a schedule in Taiwan after that and TOP also (I forgot where). Around that time, we heard about Jiko by dispatch. (well this is old news). Anyway the story happen during those time. 

Jiyong freeze on his step. The news of Seungri's being transfer to ICU hit him like a big wave in a calm ocean. He didn't see it coming, he didn't even think it could happen. He heard about the accident and he come to term that it could happen to anybody, alas even him had been in one before. But, this time is different. It happen to his dear person, to his most important person, to his Seungri and it didn't sound good.

 

"Ji.. Are you listening to me? He was being transferred there to be monitored closely. He needs extra care."

 

Taeyang's voice just floating in the air. They told him that nobody was hurt badly. They said he just needed to be checked. They didn't allowed him to talk to his baby because he was sleeping. They lied to him. Why must they give him false information?

 

"Ji.. I know what you are thinking. Don't blame them. You were really upset during the concert that they couldn't let us know until we were done with it. They take care of him and it was not life threatened, so be cool okay?"

 

Deep inside his heart, he knows that his best friend is trying his best to calm him down. To talk reasons to him. To make him understand their action but he couldn't be calm nor can he accept this. This is Seungri that they are talking about. And he shouldn't be the person that know about this last.

 

"I... I need to see him.."

 

Despite his anger and mortifying emotions, he still manages to response to Taeyang. Nevertheless, he was still in shock and his mind still clouded with worry. But he is doing his best to collect himself together.

 

"We can Ji.. You will catch a flight soon, with Daesung. Me and Top hyung have to attend other schedule and follow up later. Go with Daesung alright? Don't deal with this alone. I'm serious Ji."

 

Taeyang was worried. Honestly everybody was anxious on how to deliver the news to Jiyong. Nobody wants to bare the responsibility of facing Jiyong after concealing the truth from the leader. Hence, it was Taeyang who become the messenger and the one that responsible to calm Jiyong down.

 

The trip back was quiet. Jiyong refuse to talk to anyone unless it's necessary, and nobody try to disturb him too. They were all tense. But the situation is understandable. The staffs knew that Jiyong is worried about his maknae. Everybody is but Jiyong is particularly close with Seungri. Some suspected that they were more than just a leader and maknae but nobody know for sure, well maybe except Jiyong close friends. But most of them do not dare to pry more, being worried to the members of the group who had been hospitalized is not weird or que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter