Bingle Bingle - Part 1 (GRI)

Bigbang one shots collection (Seungri centric)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hi.. This story is inspired after I listen to 'Bingle Bingle' from 'Still Alive' album. The song which Ri only has 2 lines and honestly, I get annoyed with it everytime I hear the song, so this story come out~ :) 

 

“Ya Seungri!  Can you pay more attention? I thought you are a good dancer, even Top hyung didn’t make that kind of mistake!”

 

Jiyong's screams startle everyone walking by the dance studio. The members are getting ready for a concert and they are doing a one to one evaluation on the choreography.

 

“What's up with Jiyong?”

 

Top whispers to Taeyang, who shrugs unknowingly. Jiyong is probably stressing out and they don’t dare to interrupt the not so uncommon situation between the maknae and the leader.

 

“Ya! Keep your focus! What are you daydreaming about? You pronunciation is bad. Are you even Korean?”

 

“Didn't you check your shirt maknae? Don’t you have helper to iron your shirt? You will ruin our image like this.”

 

Taeyang just can't ignore it anymore. Jiyong is being childish and he knows his behavior will only escalate. Taeyang has a grasp on what is happening but he thought Jiyong would eventually figure everything out without him interfering. But he thought wrong. He overestimated his childhood friend. Maybe love does make people do stupid things.

 

“Ji.. Can't you go easy on maknae? Or just confess to him already,” Taeyang finally confronts him.

 

“Confess? What are talking about Bae?" Jiyong shoots him down almost immediately. Taeyang sighs at how stupid his friend has become.

 

“You know Ji, I love maknae too but even I don’t notice every single tiny detail that you notice about him.” Taeyang explains so that Jiyong can realized how nitpicking he has been toward maknae.

 

“What? You love maknae?" Jiyong asks surprised.

 

"Ya! Stupid head! That's not the point! The point is, you are overdoing it right now." Taeyang shakes his head, exasperated that he has to spell everything out for Jiyong to understand.

 

But Jiyong just ignores him, only grumbling, "Shut up Bae."


 

--

Seungri storms out from the studio followed by Daesung.

 

“I don’t know what I did so wrong. He hates everything that I do. Why?”

 

“Ermmm.. Why do you think Ri?”

 

“He hates me,” Seungri says again dejectedly.

 

---

 

The plan to promote in Japan as well as remixing their ‘Alive’ album has Bigbang back in the recording studios. It is common practice for them to record as many songs as possible before the final selection is made. And once again, the leader is in a heated argument with the maknae. Apparently, Seungri’s voice is either too soft or too strong for 'Monster'. Jiyong has made Seungri repeat his part more than 10 times.

 

“Seungri! Why have you not improve even when you repeated it multiple times already? Are you even listening to anything I said?”

 

And Seungri just can't take Jiyong's harsh criticism anymore.

 

"Hyung! I have been working on it! But you just pick on every little thing I do!"

 

"When did I ever do that? I tell you exactly what you have to know. Don't exaggerate!"

 

Jiyong playing ignorant makes Seungri snap.

 

"30 lines of message is not exaggerated. You call that normal?"

 

"Because you needed it!"

 

"Stop showing off!"

 

"When did I show off? As far I know I don't need to show off when I'm already good at what I'm doing." Jiyong rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

 

"Then stop acting cool, telling others to take care of me!" Seungri lashes out in frustration.

 

"Last I know, you said you were touched by my gesture of concern!"

 

"You just want to show off! Acting all cool and great!"

 

"Because I am and you should learn from me!"

 

"Oh.. So I should show off and act cool and almighty all the time!"

 

"Stop twisting my words! You should know your place."

 

"Of course hyung! I always know my place. It was you who don't!"

 

"Yah!!!" Jiyong and Seungri are now inches away from each other, their faces red and bodies tense.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter