Christmas

The Candyman

Eventually, everything had turned out fine and came back to normal.

The mafia gang had been arrested by the police and got the price of a good three years behind bars in their pockets. The congress had been canceled for the people who had visited it, and gave them time to calm down from the big shock.

As for the family's, Taemin was reunited again. The whole family had cried with Taemin having back in their arms. It was sad and heartbroken to see, yet it was full of relieve and happiness.

 

Sunday, December 25th. The fest had begun.

The family's were all in a happy mood walking or running through the huge land house of Key's uncle. Richy had told Key to invite everyone to come over to his place and celebrate the holiday's together. And so be it.

The big living room was filled with many people who chatted or stared amazingly at the sight from the big Christmas tree.

Wow.” Sungmin said with big eyes. “That's a huge Christmas tree.”

Yes, it was. And underneath it were so many presents that Sungmin's eyes almost popped out off his head.

At the window, a cousin from the big uncle stared outside with a relief and happiness in his body.

Key?”

Key turned around and looked at Jonghyun who looked ashamed at the floor.

I hope you.. I.. You're not angry anymore about the boyfriend thing, right? I.. Um..”

Key smiled and shook his head. He moved forward and grabbed the blushing Jonghyun into a tight hug.

Merry Christmas, Jjongie.”

Jonghyun sighed and responded the hug. “Merry Christmas, Kibummie.”

Key let go and the two smiled at each other, gazing in each others eyes. Key then smells chicken and knew exactly who was standing next to him right now.

Jinki!” He jumped into Onew's arms. “Merry Christmas, you chicken maniac.”

Onew laughed in return. “Merry Christmas to you too, almighty diva.”

And somewhere else in the room, Kikwang and Yoseob had made a quick talk with Kiseop and Victoria, before heading with Hyunseung to his friends who he wanted to show.

So.” Hyunseung started. “This is our leader, Doojoon.” He pointed at a black haired man at the left.

And that's our rapper, Junhyung.” He pointed at a brown haired man in the middle.

And our maknae, Dongwoon.” Hyunseung pointed at the brown haired man at the right, who was the tallest off them all, staring with interest into Kikwang's orbs.

Guys, this is Yoseob and that's Kikwang.”

Kikwang smiled a nice smile and waved with his hand. “Hi-yeom. Merry Christmas to you all.”

Yoseob smiled to, but then scooted to the leader Doojoon and cocked a brow. “Er.. What's wrong?” Doojon asked.

Nothing.” Yoseob spoke, smiling again. “Merry Christmas to you all too. Let's sing a Christmas song!”

Later that evening, the boys were great friends and seem to get along very well. Before we knew it, B2ST existed from the two new members and soon everybody knew who they were.

Further, the big uncle from Key wiggled to the Christmas tree where 16 children were jumping, dancing and singing around and begged to open the presents. “No, not yet.” Richy said sternly.

Aw, please sir?” Yoona begged cutely. “Please?”

Richy looked dumbfounded at the children who now gathered around him and used their puppy eyes to persuade the big man for presents. Key's uncle sighed and smiled.

Alright then, you can open them. Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas, children!”

Then, when the children attacked the presents happily, Kiseop and his family plus Victoria, Taemin's parents, Minho's parents, Jonghyun, Onew and Key's parents were gathered around the big dinner table. They drank a wine and chatted about everything that had happened those days, weeks and months. After all, they haven't seen each other for a very long time.

On the leather couch, three girls were chatting all along about things. Girl things, to be exact. Still, Bom couldn't talk with them. Yuri was quick chatting about how fantastic her boyfriend Changmin is, and Sulli was listening with interest to it. But Bom already knew. She already knew that Changmin's an awesome, sweet and nice guy. Instead, she stood up and walked away from the conversation.

A boy came into her and grabbed her dressed while pulling softly at it. “Miss? Ma'am?”

Bom looked down at the boy. “Oh.. Yeah? What is it?”

You are Minho's sister, right? What's your name?”

Bom.” She answered quick.

Bom? That name is rare.” The boy pouted. “My name is Kevin. Look what I've got from Santa Claus!”

Kevin smiled a proud smile while showing his present to the older female. It's a train. A blue train.

It's a blue train. Thomas the train.” Kevin spoke. “He's my favorite, and Santa knew that. He's the best!”

Bom couldn't help but think that was cute and smiled too. “Really? That's awesome.”

Kevin nodded happily. Then, another young boy came next to Kevin and looked up at Bom.

What do you got from Santa Claus?” Heechul asked.

Bom stood a bit straighter and shook her head. “I don't know, I haven't opened my present yet.”

Well, what are you waiting for? Come on.”

Heechul grabbed her hand and with Kevin he walked to the other children around the Christmas tree. For once, Bom ignored her bubblegum in and had only eye for the cheerfully children around her.

Everything was good again. And everything was fine. That's because everyone was there... Right?

 

Well, actually, the only thing in the room that was missing were a red haired candy man and a brown haired frog looking man. And they really weren't there. Where were they then? And why aren't they celebrating Christmas with their family and friends in the living room?

That's because they needed a short time for themselves. Being with each other. Talking about the things that made their life change completely and.. hugs, so now and then into another room.

Taemin looked around in the spare room and sighed. “You know what?”

He snuggled his head more into Minho's chest. “I've been thinking..”

Yes?” Minho answered, tickling Taemin's skull with his fingertips.

Should I resign from the job, or not?”

You mean, being a candy man?”

Yep.”

Minho started to think and Taemin's cheek with his hand.

Well, how much do you like the work?”

To much, hyung. To much.”

Ah, so that's the problem.”

Taemin sighed. “Yeah. I don't want to get reminded about what happened to me, and the candy shop is the thing that made everything change and.. all.. I.-”

Taemin.” Minho spoke, getting the younger males attention.
“We haven't met if you wouldn't work there, remember? You wouldn't be sitting here with me right now, and our family's, our parents wouldn't have met each other too. I'm actually grateful. The job you has brought us together, Taemin.”

I know, Minho. But still, I've talked with Bae about it..”

Oh, and what did he say?”

That if I still want to work there, the candy store would stay open. If I resign for the job, they're going to close the store and live somewhere else a new and happy live.”

You mean, it's up to you if the Jamin will stay open or not?”

Indeed.” Taemin sighed again. “That's so much pressure, hyung. I don't know if I can handle that.”

Don't you worry.” Minho spoke, standing up from the bed. “I'm going to talk to Bae, okay?”

Taemin nodded and stood up as well, moved into Minho's arms. They hugged sweetly.

Merry Christmas, Minho.”

Merry Christmas, Taemin.”

 

-----

My Lord, there's news from Sheng.”

There is? What is it then?”

They.. Er.. are caught by the police, sir.”

WHAT?!”

Please, don't hurt me, sir. Please.”

Shut up! I decided if I'll hurt you or not!”

The unknown man tapped with his fingers on his desk in anger.

Stupid bonehead, that Sheng. I had to kill him when I got the chance! Joon!”

Y-yes, My Lord?”

Get me his files. What was the last time he had done to someone?”

Oh, I know, My Lord. He kidnapped a boy that had a angelic face..-”

Mwho?! Angelic human?! That's.. interesting. Oh wait a minute. Don't tell me that the 'angelic' human is free right now?”

I'm sorry, sir.. He's.-”

DAMMIT!”

The man slammed his fist on the table, making the young male jump up in surprise.

You! Get me a taxi, and read through the files where they were the last time. That angelic human can't be far away.”

My Lord, are you going to..-”

Find him? Hell yeah, I'm gonna do that!”

The young male bowed politely and disappeared. The man behind the desk laughed a evil laugh.

Hmm. Yes. An angelic human. Hahaha!

You're days has just began, my dear boy. You're going to get down!”

 

The End.