Ending

Angels Around
The hot breath blurred the car's window, making the cold scenery outside to fade away. A pair of sparkling, black orbits reflected on the transparent surface while slim fingers were working on it, drawing upon the visible trails, his breath left before.
 
"What are you drawing, hyung?"
 
"I'm making an elf Pyo-shi. I'll give him a present too!" The blondie smiled and slid his finger to form a square with a bow on it, next to the other figure.
 
"I think it looks like me." Pyo commented and placed his head on the curve, YuKwon's shoulder made. 
 
The smile representative veered his head and scanned the boy, leaning on him. "Hmm, maybe. But why don't you wear your cap , you little?"
 
"I'll wear it as soon as we reach the facility, don't worry. So.. will I receive a present too? I was a good elf this year.."
 
"Oh were you? I'll think about it then." He smiled playfully and turned his head back to the window, noticing that the doodles started fading away.
 
"Hey, you sweeties back there~ Better dress up, we'll stop anytime now." A voice, coming from the front of the car, almost whistling, informed the boys on the back seats.
 
"There already? That was a fast ride. C'mon Kwonie hyung, let's go." Pyo wore his coat and opened his door as soon as the car pulled off, in front of a huge building and so did the other three boys that were in.
 
"Haa, it's so cold outta here Zico ah~" The ulzzang whined as he caught the leader by his arm.
 
"Of course it is, in the middle of December. Everything's frozen as you see so... let's go in. The festival might have already started and we're a bit late." Zico said and made the boys follow him inside the building.
 
"Well, for a moment I thought he was going to hug me.." Jaehyo murmured to himself and pouted, zipping his jacket all up.
 
YuKwon walked behind them in a steady pace. Pyo followed last and raised his eyes on him. He was wearing all white clothes, from top to bottom. Even his hair were a light blond that brightened his face, passing by a few packs of the previous night's snow.
 
As they opened the front door, a wave of heat and music surrounded them. The reception hall was turned into a small festive village. There were countless counters with colorful lights, toys, chocolate fountains and fresh baked cookies. People were filling the place with their laughter and joy. Little dwarves, elves and dressed people were helping them while a band of snowmen dressed men were singing on the stage.
 
"Woahh, it's so beautiful here~" YuKwon was looking around in awe, the tiny sparkles reflecting in his eyes. 
 
"That's true Kwonie. It's good we accepted to volunteer on that festival. I bet we'll have much fun around here." Jaehyo grabbed Zico by his shoulders and shook him vividly as he agreed with the others.
 
The manager of the feast approached and greeted the four amazed boys. He gave them a few accessories to wear as they were all dressed according to what their characters would be. YuKwon's white attire and the fluffy aureola he was given made him a stunning angel. 
 
"As if he wasn't like an angel already.." Pyo thought by himself, seeing the most handsome person he had ever seen.
The maknae put his cap on and staightened up his green trousers. 
 
"The little elf and me will go to help with the pastries over there~" The blond angel announced, picking Pyo's nose and held his hand, going forward to the sweets world.
 
"So that leaves me and my Santy Claus to pair, right Zico ne?" Jaehyo hooked his arm around Zico's neck while he shoved the white pompon of his red cap, away from his eyes.
 
The manager gave the ulzzang his headband as well with fabric-made reindeer's horns.
"Why am I the reindeer? Are you cheating on me Zico?!"
 
"What? Are you nuts? I did nothing wrong Jaehyo, what's wrong with you?" Zico responded on impulse, shaking his hands negatively.
 
"Hahah just kidding~" 
 
The couple was made to take care of the presents they would give to the little ones. Jaehyo's love for kids was pretty obvious as his smile grew wider after hearing their task. 
 
 
On the other side of the hall, YuKwon and Pyo were all heated up as they got in their role from the first minute. The blondie angel was showing his heart's content every now and then. A few children were jumping and waving their tiny hands in front of him, a few of the shorty ones even hugging his legs. He couldn't help but tickle them and ruffle their fluffy hair. He was behaving like a kid himself, making every mother get somewhat jealous but even happier for their offsprings.
 
Pyo was just observing his older friend, playing around with the little ones and decided to join the game. He took a handful of snowflake-shapped chocolates and put them inside his cap, then kneeling before the children and offering the winter sweets to them. Hearing their high-pitched giggles was truly a delight to his heart's content.
 
"I think I forgot to treat one of the kids." The maknae said and raised to his feet again. His hand reached the chocolate fountain at their counter and dipped his finger on it. Approaching YuKwon, he placed the chocolate coated digit in front of his lips. The angel responded on the offer, tasting the sweet flavor with his lips and then both chuckling to the childish scene.
 
The kids were watching at them, playing around and giggled at once. A short girl with raven curls and red cheeks, pinched YuKwon's white pants, to drag his attention.
"Kwonie ah~ My mommy said that every one of us has an angel to take care of us. Is that true? Are you really an angel too?"
 
Her sparkling, black eyes made the blond's heart melt as he stared into them. All of the children were waiting for his answer as if they were hanging from what he would say. Kneeling to reach their height, getting closer to them, he made the little girl sit at his thigh while rubbing her back.
 
"Of course it's true." He pinched her nose and addressed to the other kids too. "We all have an angel watching our backs. Most of us can't realize it though, but they're always at our side."
 
Pyo on his side crouched down as well next to YuKwon and replied at the second question. 
"Well, about YuKwon.. I believe he's one of them too! He always takes care of me after all." His stare fell on the blond boy on his side and received a brief peck on the cheek by him.
 
A wave of amazed high-pitched voices aded the air around them, followed by brightened faces.
"Wooah Jihoonie~ You are so lucky!" exclaimed one of the boys, tipping his tiny shoulders up and making the -over sized for him- toy crown he was wearing, fall in his eyes.
 
"Haha I'm sure you'll all find your angels too. Now go play, I think I saw Santa somewhere in the room." Pyo encouraged the kids and straightened the skewed crown on the boy's head, winking at him playfully. Then, the youngster turned around to the other kids and raised his fist in order to give his commands.
 
"Did you hear that? Our next target is the Red-Cap man who gives presents! Be careful on your quest and take care of each other's back!" The fellows started cheering, looking forward to start the game. "Thank you Mr.Elf! Goodbye Kwonie angel!" They all waved at the two boys and scattered around the hall.
 
YuKwon let his body fall in Pyo's back and wrapped his arms around his younger's neck.
"They're so cute, aren't they?" He pecked the brunette mess on the other's head as Pyo rubbed the soft skin of YuKwon's hands and nodded affirmatively.
 
 
On the other side of the room, some of the kids found Santa. Maybe he was a younger version but he still matched the feautures. The little one from before raised his crowned head and run towards the Santa boy. 
"I've captured him, I've captured Santa Claus! I need support!" The little one started yelling as he was already attached to the boy's leg and a couple of kids came in to join the capture-game.
 
"Hey hey hey, what's going on? Wait I'm not Santa!" Trembling from the bunch of kids that were dragging his legs, Zico tried to regain his balance and calm down his besiegers.
 
Jaehyo was observing the capture, taking place beside him and burst into laughter, seeing his leader get defenseless against a gang of seven year olds.
"C'mon Zico ah. You're so adorable with the kids~" The ulzzang made fun of him, even though he did believe that. He leaned in for a brief kiss with the captured supposed-to-be-Santa but in response he got an all flushed face, striving to deal with the little one that managed to climb until his torso.
 
"J-Jaehyo! Not here, in.. in front of the kids!" He felt his face warming up but the young trouble maker got his attention and held him in his hug. "Hey, kiddo. What's wrong with you? What's your name?
 
"I'm Billy! And my elf and angel friends sent me on this quest to capture Santa!" The youngster exclaimed, rising his head, resulting in his little crown falling before his eyesight once more.
 
Hearing that, Zico figured out on an instant who were the instigators of this game and sighed, removing the golden accessorry from Billy's face.
"Oh I see.. So these cute imps are the real troublemakers. They are my frineds you know." Zico winked at the boy while pinching slightly the tiny nose while he was staring with his pearl eyes. "Say Billy. What do you wish for Christmas?"
 
Billy raised his finger and tapped twice his puckering lips. Before making up his mind, YuKwon and Pyo appeared in front of them, zipping up their coats.
"Leaving already guys?" 
 
"Ah yes Jaehyo. It's gotten quite late already and the manager said our shift is over. I see you met our young king too!"YuKwon held his elf donsaeng by his arm and waved at their kid friends, their bandmates as well.
 
"See you later Zico-shi, Hyo-shi. Goodbye Billy, take good care of your friends and yourself, okay?" Pyo pecked the brunette head beneath the crown and exited the room with his hyung while Billy sent a kiss at both of them with his shaking hand.
 
The youngster leaned at Zico as soon as the boys left and whispered in his ear. Jaehyo observed how his friend's expression changed. From serious, his face turned all brightened up and chuckled.
"Woah Billy, that's so nice of you. I'm sure that this little wish of yours will come true for everyone." He said and ruffled the kid's hair.
 
 
 
Outside the building, just a little further, YuKwon walked by the fresh snow while holding the maknae. It was late afternoon already and snow was falling once again. It was the best time for them to let themselves relax and enjoy the festive atmosphere. 
 
Even though the cold, they didn't mind at all. It was snowing joy for them. Pyo was staring at YuKwon's smile as he leaned on him, laughing about something funny they said. He always thought of his hyung's laughter like a bell's ringing. 
 
"Jihoonie? What are you looking at? Did I say anything wrong?" The blondie stood by Pyo's side, as his face turned red but other than the cold.
 
"Ah no. Nothing at all. I just like seeing you smile like that. You really look like an angel." Scratching awkwardly his neck, the elf maknae smiled as his friend who chuckled at this reply. He always admired the group's smile representative and always took care of not letting anyone ruin his mood.
 
"Ah, so you really meant that I must be your angel right?" He giggled playfully, crossing his arms behind Pyo's neck. The younger one tried to form a sentence, mumbling at his words but YuKwon didn't let him finish though. Tiptoeing at his feet, in case to reach his dongsaeng's height, he pressed his cat like lips against Pyo's cold ones.
 
And stayed there for a while. Neither moving, nor breaking off. Just kissing while snowflakes were falling on their heads and making their cheeks turn pink.
A scratching noise broke the dead silence of the snowy background. Pyo's coat rubbed against YuKwon's as he moved his arms around the slim waist, enclosing the white dressed angel in his embrace. 
With a last nip on Pyo's lips, YuKwon broke the kiss and rubbed their noses together.
 
"Merry Christmas Jihoonie~"
"Merry Christmas, my angel."
 
 
* * *
 
"So Zico ah. What did little Billy wish for Christmas?" The ulzzang asked his leader and friend as their voluntary work was over for the day and got ready to leave.
 
Zico smiled at himself, reminiscing what the boy whispered at him. "Nothing big. Basically not a present for himself, but for everyone." He held Jaehyo by his waist while walking their way to the car. "He just wished that everyone finds their angel. That everyone will be happy with the persons they love."
 
Quite astonished, Jaehyo started chuckling and hugged his younger friend tightly. "So, a great big heart and a bright soul in such a petite body. Hm, that's something you don't see everyday. But I do believe in his wish as well."
 
 

 

 

Just a small story for my dearest ElseopLove

Thank you so much for reading~

Tell me what do you think about it. You know, first time writting something like crack so, your opinion is quite important for me.

YuKwon x Pyo cause.. uhm.. I think they're really cute. And just because you ship them ElseopLove

 

Thank you for your time~ 

Love you all~

Take those two young cuties~