Day 1

MIRACLE DAYCARE (WRITER BLOCKED)

"Mom.. I don't want to do it..Can't you just let me rest peacefully??"

"Let you rest is equal with let you  widen..It quite big already..I already talked to her so tomorrow you'll go and meet her"

"Oh mom.."

"Shut up, Byun Baekhyun!! Or I'll throw all your eyeliner away"

The beautiful mid age woman left her only son pouting in his room alone..

"Oh great..so great.." He messed his head once and cover his head with his pillow.

I don't want to wake up tomorrow, he decided.

But once Mrs Byun had said something there are no way to turn back and that's make Baekhyun stands in front of a double-storey house early in the morning.

He can just run away but remembering how his mother woke him up that morning makes him shiver.

 

(flashback)

"Byun Baekhyun,, you move your lazy  now or else I.."

Baekhyun peeked a look from his pillow and let a not-so-manly scream when his mother is holding a bunch of his lovely eyeliner and   stands in front of the window.

"I'll go..i'll go.. put it back now"

"You forgot the magic word~" Her mom literally singing..

"Mom..please!! " Baekhyun facepalming with his childish mother.

"Will give it to you after I got a call from there, sweetie. See you in the evening!!"

(end flashback)

Baekhyun doesn't want to spend more money when he need it so he press the bell and wait.

A woman nearly his mother age open the gate and smile brightly at him.

"Baekie..there you are!! Come in.. come in"

"Its Baekhyun, auntie.." he corrects while give his mother's older sister a hug.

"Its more lovely with Baekie, Baekie.." she smile and drag baekhyun inside.

Baekhyun followed and looked around the house. Its a corner lot house so the veranda is larger. The atmosphere is just nice.  He changed into a slipper and get into the house.

When he entered the house the first thing he heard is a voice crying. He sighed.

"Kyungie..come here for a while sweetie" the woman called a name.

Baekhyun expected it to be a child but a boy around his age with doe-eyes came out with a toddler in his hands.

"Kyungie,, meet my nephew Baekie..He will help you starting from today"

"Its Baekhyun, auntie" he corrected it again but still smiling to the boy.

"Hi, nice to meet you..I'm Kyungsoo by the way" with she-always-like-that face..

The woman laughed and takes the toddler from Kyungsoo's hands.

"This is Seokie..he is the oldest here but the smallest.. Say hi to hyung ,darling" his auntie shoved him the toddler. He try to hold the oh-so-cute little boy but the toddler grip his aunt clothes tightly and did not want to look to Baekhyun.

"He is not like this usually..never mind.. Kyungie, bring Baekie around and introduce him to others. anyway, welcome to our MIRACLE DayCare.  Hope you'll have fun here" the woman brought the boy named Seokie away.

"How old is he??" Baekhyun asked as soon as his auntie gone.

"He's four years old. And his real name is Minseok..Your aunt is seriously give name like that to everyone huh" Kyungsoo brought him to a door  beside the living room.

Baekhyun let out a small laugh.

"I didnt meet her for a long time though. I just finished my high school at America and now I'm waiting for college entrance." Baekhyun gave some  introduction about himself.

"Woah,,its must be fun being at overseas. I never even go to Jejudo though" Kyungsoo let out a laugh.

"Your lips turned into heart shape!! You have a nice smile!!" Baekhyun awed with the smile.

"Hahaha,,the kids always tease me about it. Come and meet them"

Baekhyun enter the big room that are filled with stuffed toys, mini slide and toddlers. There are around 7-8 little kids there. Some are playing together  and some are playing alone.

"Boys..come here everyone..Meet your new hyung. You guys can called him Baekhyun hyung. Is it okay with you??" Kyungsoo asked him

"Yeah,,its fine.. Hi there, I'm Baekhyun. I think you guys are the one who need to look after me hahaha" Baekhyun hugs one of the toddlers that are  clutching on his trousers.

Kyungsoo let a small laugh..and makes all  of them sit in a circle.

"Everyone..tell your name to Baekhyun hyung..one by one..don't fight.."

The one in Baekhyun's hands start first.

"Hi hyung, my name is Jongdae. But omma called me Daedae..I'm 3 years old"

"Omma??My auntie??" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo.

"Ah yeah.. some of them called her omma and some of them called her auntie" Kyungsoo explained.

Baekhyun gives the toddler a peck at his cheek and it makes him giggle.

Suddenly a pretty boy comes nearer and pull Jongdae's hands.

"Get off ,Dae..Its my turn" Baekhyunis a little bit suprised with the acts stop the boy.

"You can just say your name at your place" Baekhyun seperated the boy's hand with Jongdae's hand.

"Aaaa..whyy..Jongdae got to sit on your lap.." the boy whined.

Kyungsoo let out a small laugh and said

"He's naturally like this, Baekhyun. He loves attention..come here Jongdae"

Jongdae get off from Bekhyun's lap with pout.

"Little bratty girl" Jongdae mumbles while sit on Kyungsoo's lap.

"Yah,,I'm a boy not a girl" the boys takes his place on Baekhyun's lap with pout.

"What boys has that kind of face. A boy should look like me" A slightly tan boy at Kyungsoo's left suddenly speak out.

"Who wants to look like you? We can't even find you if we shut the lamp" another boy at Baekhyun's right speak up.

"Kyungie hyung~~ look at him!!" the tan boys start crying at Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Kyungsoo takes the crying boy in his lap while little Jongdae gave him some space. Baekhyun is thunderstrucked with the small arguments  between the boys.

Baekhyun looks at all the toddlers and then he realised all the toddlers are boys and they are surely not oh-so-quite type of boys..

Kyungsoo looks at the quiet Baekhyun and let a sudden laugh. All the boys including Baekhyun look at him.

"Its easier if I'm the one who introduce you guys. the one on your lap is Luhan" Baekhyun looks at Luhan that are grinning happily and nodding slightly.

"You are kind of pretty" Baekhyun admit.

"aaaarrggh...hyuuunnng~" luhan pout

"okay..okay..and here is Jonginie" Baekhyun nod again at the boy that already stop crying.

"At your right is Yifan, the one who already sleep beside him is Yixing. And that is Tao." Baekhyun looks at the quite boy beside Yixing..

He has a scary aura, Baekhyun thought.

"Here is Jumyeon and lastly our baby, Sehun"

"I'm not a baby..next month I'm 3.." Baekhyun look at the boy beside Tao and smile.

"He's the youngest.. all of them is 3yrs old except Yifan, Yixing,Luhan and Suho, and also you've met before, Minseok. They are 4 yrs old"

Baekhyun smile at the boys. Some of them are looking at him with anticipation while some are simply ignoring him.

"Where is my Seokie, hyung??" Luhan asked Baekhyun suddenly.

"Err..I think he is with auntie. He'll be back later" Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo nodded.

"Yifan, do you want to help me spread the mattress for Yixing??"

"Okay"

"All of them are going to sleep??" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo when he lifted the sleeping boy on the small mattress.

"Oh no..only Yixing. He has kind of weak body so he falls asleep easily"

"Hyung, I'll go and find Seokie okay??" Luhan told Kyungsoo and left the room.

Kyungsoo just nod and ask Baekhyun to go with him outside. The others are now playing at the mini playground at the back of the house.  And Baekhyun sits beside Kyungsoo on the ground.

"I'll explain their activities briefly. Everyday they come around 7a.m and usually playing at outside like this if its not raining or stay inside if raining  until lunch time around 1p.m. Then their nap time until 3-4p.m. Usually when one of them wakes up the others will up too. That time is a little bit hard  because most of them will be moody especially Yifan and Jongin. Then they will have their cookies or something like that. Then, some of them will  take their bath while some of them just wait for their parents to pick them up. I think its okay right??"Kyungsoo asked after the not-so-short explanation.

"hurm..why you choose to be a caretaker though??" Baekhyun asked the boy back. 

"I love kids..And not many daycare wanted to take a guy as the caretaker. So when I saw the ad, I just apply. Auntie lets me live here so that I don't  have to spend on transportation." 

"Owh..how about your...family??"

"I don't have one. These kids are my family. Auntie  also takes a good care of me..I had enough"

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo, I didn't mean to.."

"Never mind..its already too long to be remember..at the beginning when the parents come to pick up their son, I felt something..like lonely.. but now its fine and I'm glad they still have their parents"

Baekhyun loss his words and also watching where Jongin is teasing Luhan with artificial cockroach, Luhan screamed and throwing his bottle at  Jongin but he dodges it.

"Why auntie takes only boys in this daycare though?? And also like you said people usually does not want a guy to take care their children.."

" Owh,,hurm.. I think you have to meet the parents and then you understands. And also I'm not sure if you knew about this but your auntie can't  pregnant and your late uncle wanted a son. But your uncle died before they able to adopt any..So I think thats why she opened this daycare and only  takes boys. I'm not sure"

"Oh really..its weird that you knew more than me haha..but I admit that I'm not that good nephew and my mother rarely talks about her family and  such..So..I'm here only for my mother's threat to do something before entering college."

"I hope you will have fun here. This work is not that hard if you able to control the boys. Its fun.."

"I will..hope that you can help me too.." Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo.

"My pleasure..sometimes I feel lonely whenever the boys are sleeping. I'm glad for having a company.." Kyungsoo showed his heart-shaped smile that makes Baekhyun's heart skip a beat.

"Kyungsoo hyuuung...auntie ask you to help her with lunch" Luhan that is linking arms with Minseok suddenly popped up behind of them.

"Okay..Baek..can you look after them for a while??"

"Of course I can..just go" Baekhyun ruffled Luhan's hair a little and the toddler grinned happily.

Kyungsoo got up and enter the house.

"Luhan..whose this??" Baekhyun asked to start conversation although he already knew Minseok.

"This is the my lovely Minseok. Seokie,,he is our new hyung" Luhan bring Minseok to in front but Minseok did not move and stay behind Luhan.

Baekhyun doesn't get it why Minseok acts like that with him. The others such as Tao and Yifan, although they still not talking to him but they  did not show that expression. Like so scared expression..Like baekhyun is a ghost.

"Err,,,Hi Minseok.."

Minseok gasped and tighten his grip on Luhan. Then, he dragged Luhan towards the other boys..

Baekhyun followed the toddler and keep an eye on him..

Why he acted like that???

 

 


 

 

A/N: So guys!! How was it? If there are any of you felt that this story is slightly the same with any others story..it's a truly coincidence because I also read many Exo as kids fics so..idk

 

Where is Chanyeol??? idk that too...lol